The second post here when drunk/high thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The second post here when drunk/high thread...

Postby unownunown » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:17 pm

:cry: so true. my school does this spring day thing, which is where they give us off classes a day before or after 4/20 (usually it's on 4/20) and they bring in a bunch of bands, laser tag, big bouncy things, and free ice cream. everyone just does acid and gets high all day. so irrelevant but also sort of relevant. proof that small liberal arts colleges are pretty much just hipster summer camp.
mathias wrote:I heard that Tom Dalton read a book on how to grow online communities around your business. But he thought it was too much work so he just created a forum full of alts. You and I are the only real people.
unownunown

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Fuzzy Fred » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:52 pm

unownunown wrote:small liberal arts colleges are pretty much just hipster summer camp.

:lol:

related: my friend just picked up an ounce, and he plans on being out within two weeks, and he wants me to help with that.

:p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool: :p :cool:
So this turned into another devi thread...
Fuzzy Fred

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby wsas3 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:13 am

wsas3 wrote:Kissed go rl.... Fucked up....
BL TH BRIGHTMAN

Havent even noticed this before :picard:
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby maz91379 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:49 am

not drunk but too lazy to find the beer thread. Got some Belgian blonde mango beer and it's delicious.

Also if i ever decide to pick up smoking pot on the reg i sooo need to buy a magic flight i find it hilarious that you can get them on amazon now.
IEatCats wrote: That dude needs a beard and a sad demeanor.
maz91379

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Fuzzy Fred » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:54 am

maz91379 wrote:not drunk but too lazy to find the beer thread. Got some Belgian blonde mango beer and it's delicious.

Also if i ever decide to pick up smoking pot on the reg i sooo need to buy a magic flight i find it hilarious that you can get them on amazon now.

right? once i pay my camera off, guess who's buying a new lens and a mflb?
Fuzzy Fred

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby snipelfritz » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Every time I see mflb I think "mother fucking leaf blower" and I used to frequent r/trees so I'd see that all the time.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:11 pm

I HAD SUCH A GOOD CONVERSATION WITH DUDES AT DINNER ABOUT DEAD OR ALIVE EXTREME BEACH VOLLYBALL 2. GO HOME.
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm

skullservant wrote:I HAD SUCH A GOOD CONVERSATION WITH DUDES AT DINNER ABOUT DEAD OR ALIVE EXTREME BEACH VOLLYBALL 2. GO HOME.

jealous.

I saw a dude in a green zentai suit Image riding a bike down the sidewalk the other day. He was wearing a top hat and holding an umbrella.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Watching an atrociously spacey documentary about some Colombian tribe who don't talk. Rather they go to odd places and wail in different ways using things like a concussion shell and some sort of shaker

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby IEatCats » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:29 pm

snipelfritz wrote:Watching an atrociously spacey documentary about some Colombian tribe who don't talk. Rather they go to odd places and wail in different ways using things like a concussion shell and some sort of shaker

Woah, link to that? It sounds kind of awesome.
maz91379 wrote:this board is really weird sometimes bros

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby snipelfritz » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:30 pm

IEatCats wrote:
snipelfritz wrote:Watching an atrociously spacey documentary about some Colombian tribe who don't talk. Rather they go to odd places and wail in different ways using things like a concussion shell and some sort of shaker

Woah, link to that? It sounds kind of awesome.

I forgot to mention that this is all in class right now.

snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:31 pm

I think it's called Ika Hands

snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Fuzzy Fred » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:49 pm

I,Galactus wrote:Posting while drunk.

At work.

Liquid lunch, FTW.

what up high at work?
Fuzzy Fred

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby snipelfritz » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Just talked to my mom (who is usually asleep by this time), and she said I looked stoned. Then I said, "Huh, I don't know what you're talking about." and I was fine. :cool: I'm just a champ at sounding sober while high. But I have to be really focused.

Now, I've got to write a 10-12 page paper about some interview. Gimme something on teh Youtubez

snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby nieh » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:10 pm

Chankgeez wrote:(Don't worry, spouses come and go, ILF is forever.)

nieh

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion