The second post here when drunk/high thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The second post here when drunk/high thread...

Postby actual » Thu May 11, 2017 5:40 pm

I'm actually fine being off it. I get a lot more stuff done. I don't drink either anymore, I haven't since the last time I got arrested, which is a couple of months ago now. Got the prometh script, which helps me sleep, and then I'll do a low dose of codeine when I need something extra. I mainly just ingest copious amounts of caffeine and nicotine now.
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby actual » Thu May 11, 2017 5:50 pm

actualidiot wrote:when I need something extra

aka right noooowww
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby snipelfritz » Thu May 11, 2017 9:32 pm

Achtane wrote:I have an urge to drop out of life for a while and a stock of Ambien.
But I wonnnnnnnnnn't...
How weird do things get if you force yourself to stay awake?

Kinda weird...that's the best way to describe it. Still oddly lucid. It's not like it's psychedelic or anything.

Good for writing poetry or cleaning your apartment or cutting your own hair in the middle of the night then waking up the next day surprised you did that.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Sat May 13, 2017 8:27 am

.....high....been pissin sky...about out though...shit twas psychedelic ass phuk self analysis sleepin all time high....
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Mon May 15, 2017 7:35 pm

I drank most of a bottle of wine, put on Human Sadness by Julian Casablancas+The Voidz, laid on the couch with sunglasses on and in the 10 minutes it went from wonderful afternoon to stormy evening. Do I control the weather?

Also, can you still get $.99 cigars from Walgreens?

Also, isn't Tyranny a great album?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed May 24, 2017 3:30 am

no one gettin frisky anymore? im cuttin down too....manic depression is only cured by "MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSIC SWWWWWWWWWEEET MUUUUUUUUUSIC, IIIIII WANNA CARRRRRRRRESSSSSSSSS"
Soooo anyways heres a story.

I was hangin in the dark the other night by the creek and these two dudes and 4 lady teens came up outa no where to go down into the bush, so minute later the women come running out going "OMG OMG" and I shout... "ya see somthing?" they said "yeah, somthings down there", so I say "I see cyotes, cats, and raccoons all time" so they calm down, and I ask "so what do yall do down there", since ive seen them before go to this sewer hole...being suspicious "yall smokin a joint" says I...in which they retort with a laugh like wtf? "No.. we like adventure"
:picard: :trippy:
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby The Eristic » Wed May 24, 2017 4:45 am

I'm not technically drunk or high right now but I just spent like 3 hours and $20 at Waffle House which is basically the same thing.
Check out my live guitar streams @ http://www.twitch.tv/the_eristic!
The Eristic

experienced
experienced

Postby Lurker13 » Wed May 24, 2017 7:56 pm

The Eristic wrote:I'm not technically drunk or high right now but I just spent like 3 hours and $20 at Waffle House which is basically the same thing.

That'll fuck you up, all right, even worse than IHOP.

I'm dizzy from having the flu/cold from hell/whatever virus for 4 days + waking up at 4:30 this morning, does that count?

If not, I also just had a shot of spiced, black rum. Kraken....mmm :drool: Ready for another. Glad I don't have a stomach virus. :yay:
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby OldGeorge » Wed May 24, 2017 10:17 pm

The Eristic wrote:I'm not technically drunk or high right now but I just spent like 3 hours and $20 at Waffle House which is basically the same thing.

Oh the waffle house.... my only visit there in the last 10years was a few months ago still drunk from the night before in Kentucky. It was a strange morning for sure. At 3am the night before a strange dude comes up to us in the motel parking lot and asked to sleep on our floor. We told him no as we were stacked and had to get 2 rooms as it was. So he asked to text someone because his phone was dead. The texts read "you fucked up" and "I know where you at". Next morning cops were tossing the room above ours looking for someone. We avoid them as we didn't need them investigating us and meet up with our homies on the other side of the red roof inn. We find out about an hour before we met up, this same guy smashed a window and ran by my friend smoking with his white shirt covered in blood yelling nonsense. So at that point it was time for waffle house...
OldGeorge

committed
committed

Postby popvulture » Wed May 24, 2017 10:55 pm

Waffle House is manna from grease-coated heaven.
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:56 pm

right on...sounds like downtown/ greenville ave Dallas in the good days.

.........manna huh, you travel the desert popV?
Last edited by comesect2.0 on Fri May 26, 2017 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Fri May 26, 2017 4:00 am

Franziskaner at the German Club. By the pint.
And so begins my night.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby imJonWain » Fri May 26, 2017 11:29 pm

1.*Knock knock*
2.Who's there?
1.Sake and wellbutrin
2.rad
"To my lay mind, the lobster's behavior in the kettle appears to be the expression of a preference; and it may well be that an ability to form preferences is the decisive criterion for real suffering."
http://www.TFRelectronics.com <project info
https://oshpark.com/profiles/TFRelectronics <oshpark shared boards
https://www.staticdisaster.com/ <my radio show
imJonWain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Sat May 27, 2017 2:51 am

OldGeorge wrote:

Oh the waffle house.... my only visit there in the last 10years was a few months ago still drunk from the night before in Kentucky. It was a strange morning for sure. At 3am the night before a strange dude comes up to us in the motel parking lot and asked to sleep on our floor. We told him no as we were stacked and had to get 2 rooms as it was. So he asked to text someone because his phone was dead. The texts read "you fucked up" and "I know where you at". Next morning cops were tossing the room above ours looking for someone. We avoid them as we didn't need them investigating us and meet up with our homies on the other side of the red roof inn. We find out about an hour before we met up, this same guy smashed a window and ran by my friend smoking with his white shirt covered in blood yelling nonsense. So at that point it was time for waffle house...

Was gonna say it sounds like you had a comesect experience, but he already approved this message.

Not drunk, but definitely high on a consciousness-expanding 2:30am shit.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Sat May 27, 2017 4:44 am

#picketfencelife
:cool: :lol: :!!!: :surprise:
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion