Let's see you!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see you!

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:56 am

:lol:

Thunderbird is better than Wild Irish Rose. :snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Greenfuz » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 am

next time I go to the US I'm gonna get a bottle of kiwi md 20/20
Greenfuz

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby greeny23 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:29 am

Disarm D'arcy wrote:Dood. Wine pro tip: hold the glass by its stem and not the bowl. This will avoid warming up the wine and changing it's taste. Congrats on no ice cubes though. This would have gotten you a spot on a guillotine. :lol:

this pic was taken in Florence so i was day drunk.. leave me be!
greeny23

experienced
experienced

Postby KaosCill8r » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:43 am

Disarm D'arcy wrote:You sure you can deal with me going all Napoleon on you?

:lol:
KaosCill8r

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:25 am

Greenfuz wrote:
Disarm D'arcy wrote:Dood. Wine pro tip: hold the glass by its stem and not the bowl. This will avoid warming up the wine and changing it's taste. Congrats on no ice cubes though. This would have gotten you a spot on a guillotine. :lol:

all wine tastes the same and if you spend more than $5 on it you're extremely stupid

You? Guillotine. I don't like your tone.
Seriously though, I can find great bottles at like €5 but the really awesome stuff starts at €7. But maybe American wine is much like French rock music, most of it is mediocre? :poke:
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:26 am

Greenfuz wrote:

all wine tastes the same and if you spend more than $5 on it you're extremely stupid

Seriously though, I can find great bottles at like €5 but the really awesome stuff starts at €7. But maybe American wine is much like French rock music, most of it is mediocre? :poke:
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Doctor X » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:21 am

magma!
Sold to: dan_abnormal (3 times), Abanoise, Kayzer, Ragged Trousers, Schlatte
Bought from: McSpunckle, RitalinCupcake, Tendollarcat, Brobee, Ryan, cedarskies, behndy
Doctor X

experienced
experienced

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:49 am

I said "most", not "all"!

Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby KaosCill8r » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:55 am

I know nothing at all about wine. Wish I did know more about it. I only use it for cooking. Beer on the other hand is nectar of the gods. I know quite a bit about beer and cider.
KaosCill8r

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby wsas3 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:02 pm

Disarm D'arcy wrote:
Greenfuz wrote:

Pretty untrue. No need to be modest, Greenfuz likes to say a lot of stupid shit in the name of 'being punk'.
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby sylnau » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:05 pm

Hey wsas3 nice to see you here!!! :hello:
Hope you had an happy birthday!!!
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby wsas3 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:10 pm

he dude, good to hear from you too :)
ah it was alright, m friend got me some sockem boppers which was nice. just been stressed, which explains my last comment. Sorry Greenfuz, I guess I must've seen that as sacrilege lol.
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby TheOndrakGuy » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:12 pm

I'm trying to convince my girlfriend she should take up drums so we can out Sleigh Bells Sleigh Bells.

TheOndrakGuy

committed
committed

Postby Greenfuz » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:44 am

make her listen to everything janet weiss
Greenfuz

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:55 am

skullservant