the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thread

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby Lurker13 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:51 pm

I survived the Night of a Thousand Cuts. :)
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jero » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:15 am

Jero wrote:Out of the fog for the first time in probably a decade...aka living life instead of, uh, weeding through it.

Well it’s been 6 months :animal:
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:23 am

Good job, man!
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Jero » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:55 pm

Eivind August wrote:Good job, man!

Thanks! Not gonna lie though, I still want to :idk: :lol:

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:17 pm

Yeah, of course. I do it very occasionally, but glad that I stopped doing it all the time.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Jero » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:41 pm

Eivind August wrote:Yeah, of course. I do it very occasionally, but glad that I stopped doing it all the time.

I legit couldn't eat or sleep with out it :no: pretty lame. So glad that's over. I had some of the most vivid and unnerving dreams ever those first few weeks.

Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby PanicProne » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:22 am

Just got myself my first pair of proper headphones and it's like opening a door from the house you've lived in the past decade to discover you've another massive garden with a greenhouse, wild animals, a tree-swing and lots of fruits and berries you've never known before. I love it.

They're apparently called Audio-Technica ATH M50x in case anyone wants to know. Breaking them in listening to my all time favourite record and it has never sounded better! So happy! :D
PanicProne

experienced
experienced

Postby dubkitty » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:29 am

i quit for 6 or 8 months, but started again. largely because i had progressively worse nightmares that eventually had me literally waking up screaming and kicking the covers off. it's not optimal to keep at it and costs more than i can afford, but fuck it.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby dubkitty » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:34 am

i have, however, queried myself for years regarding why it's so disgusting for someone to start drinking at 8AM, but totally OK to start smoking at 8AM.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby lost in music » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:59 pm

I got a Volca Kick about a month ago and have fiddled around with it intermittently. Yesterday I left my daughter alone with it for 15 minutes while I went outside to do some yard work. Came back inside and she had created a great little beat with a melody and accents that was cooler than anything I've come up with yet. Some of her success I have to honestly attribute to accidentally mashing random buttons, but not all of it. And most importantly she was having fun making music.
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby lost in music » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:16 am

She was back into it last night too. We would take turns: one of us would play the Kick and the other would dance or flick the lightswitch on and off for cool rave effects.
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:10 am

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby lost in music » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:09 pm

:) Yeah, that's where she got the idea.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:46 pm

As part of my therapy Im trying to find the time and space to appreciate the little things that make me happy so....

I was able to save my shed from bad water damage. Tore out the old grimy carpet for the bare hardwood to dry. Like it a lot more now. It makes the whole space feel warm and cosy without the extra grime there.

Also apart from needing a setup my jaguar sounds great, love the switching options. Lots of variety. Which in part has helped me simplify my board to something smaller than before, which is great.

My job also had its yearly office party which, apart from the usual Food and Drink, had a dab bar and THC infused chocolate Fountain. So I got stoned as hell and had a great night.

Now today the sun is shining, the future looks grand and im just happy to be alive. :)
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:47 pm

So I'm moving, the place I originally found dropped out, so I couldn't have a dog. The people I found turned out to be abusers, I found my dog at my doorstep (120 miles away) 4 days after I dropped her off, skinny as a rail and nose cracked up, but my friend Lurch can watch her until I can move into a better home for her. None of the rooms I were able to afford were available anymore, but then I found one last minute. I came out as trans to my family, they're not too thrilled, but my friends are. This is including the kinda bar where you wipe your feet when you leave, they actually threw someone out when they overheard me talking to a friend about this when started talking shit. I may not have too many good things happening for me, but I've got people backing me up, and for that, I'm happy.

Edit: Lurch has a farm with another dog, the room is with LGBTQ+ friendly roommates, and my family keeps staying stuff like "you're too manly", but my friends are saying stuff like, "you do you bud"
TraceItalian

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion