the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thread

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby BitchPudding » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:31 pm

TraceItalian wrote:
BitchPudding wrote:New single with my new band is done and mixed. Should be on spotify this month! :!!!:

yoooooooo! Awesome! What can we expect?

Fuzzy guitars, loud marshalls, female lead vocals.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby PanicProne » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:10 pm

I am enjoying my life so much right now. That's it. :D
PanicProne

experienced
experienced

Postby Jero » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:27 pm

Out of the fog for the first time in probably a decade...aka living life instead of, uh, weeding through it.
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:29 pm

For real? Well played sir. It's pretty dece living :joy:
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jirodreamsofdank » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:23 pm

Saw Jawbreaker live on Friday, the crowd losing their shit when they opened with "Boxcar" was awesome. First 'teenage nostalgia' show I've gone to and I highly recommend the experience. I might even try to catch Less Than Jake if they're still touring.
jirodreamsofdank

experienced
experienced

Postby Jero » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:55 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:For real? Well played sir. It's pretty dece living :joy:

For sure! It's not like I was dysfunctional or anything, but it certainly wasn't helping in all aspects (and tbh, it will likely be a temporary thing)
...but I'm gonna ride it out for a while & see where it takes me :snax:

PanicProne wrote:I am enjoying my life so much right now. That's it. :D

:thumb:

jirodreamsofdank wrote:Saw Jawbreaker live on Friday, the crowd losing their shit when they opened with "Boxcar" was awesome. First 'teenage nostalgia' show I've gone to and I highly recommend the experience. I might even try to catch Less Than Jake if they're still touring.

Oh man that takes me back :lol: sounds fun!
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:18 pm

This thrills me so I'm posting it here. A 20 km lake of liquid water has been discovered on Mars. :yay:

Of course there's a catch - it's beneath the southern pole's carbon dioxide ice cap. Still, it has the potential to harbor life, even if just microbial.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/scientists-found-water-mars-fist-time-140732251.html
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:45 am

This article explains why the fact the it is a subglacial lake might be problematic https://www.sciencenews.org/article/wha ... red-planet

Et il, pretty cool news!
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby BitchPudding » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:57 pm

My fiancee surprised me with Smashing Pumpkins tickets this morning! Concert is next month, im stoked man! :!!!:

INB4 Image
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:11 pm

Disarm D'arcy wrote:This article explains why the fact the it is a subglacial lake might be problematic https://www.sciencenews.org/article/wha ... red-planet

Et il, pretty cool news!

Another issue is that the southern hemisphere of Mars is currently in between the spring equinox and the summer solstice, so it is going through its annual warm period. If the lake freezes solid in the winter, that would probably eliminate any chance of life.

Anyway, I'm hoping for the best. It would be truly monumental to find life on another world, even if it was just microbial.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:42 pm

Give it time, we will take the microbes and do something to accelerate its growth just like the grays did here on earth lol further news dentist appointment booked, I shall survive..beer'oclock peeeace.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby PuddysJacket » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:50 pm

Stoked on flatwound guitar strings
PuddysJacket

involved
involved

Postby BetterOffShred » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:56 pm

Came to my ENT appointment .. an hour early nurrrrr! But! They had an opening so they are getting me in.. huzzah!
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:49 am

So there's this dude, kind of a creeper, hangs out at a bar I go to regularly. He annoys people, including me, but I'm too polite to tell him to piss off. Offered me a job, caretaker at a large property. I chalked it up to old drunk dude being an old drunk dude. Well turns out dudes a legit millionare, and he sent in the first draft of an employment contract. I'd have my own cabin rent free, he'd get me a truck, tools, and a smartphone (he'd still own them, but they're mine as long as I'm employed), healthcare, and a $100 a day, regardless of how much I work that day (or not, apparently it's mostly keeping watch and the rare project), only conditions being I do the work he asks when, keep the property aired out, and that if he's arriving soon, have some turkey and venison waiting (he also requested bear, but I've eaten bear and had those dreams, wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy). This is pretty much a dream position, I'm tired of my job, it'd require manual labor and I'd mostly be outside. My girlfriend is freaking out, she thinks that'll be the end of us because it's out of state, but I'm rooting against the odds. Anywho, I hope this goes through. Also, Maggie will be in hog heaven.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby Achtane » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:06 am

That sounds amazing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion