The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...



Moderators: PumpkinPieces, metalmariachi

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby behndy » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:58 pm

naw. they had the good (but awful) Voltron with the lions, then the horrible (but awful) one with like 80 cars that Formed Voltron.

not.... not good at all.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

phantasmagorovich wrote:*squee* I feel like Behndy now. Like a big cuddly happy tentacle rapist.


music music - http://www.bloodpartyband.com/music

ImageMy Pedally VidsImage
behndy

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 14069
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:06 am
Location: Cali. East Bay Yo.

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Mudfuzz » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:00 pm

behndy wrote:naw. they had the good (but awful) Voltron with the lions, then the horrible (but awful) one with like 80 cars that Formed Voltron.

not.... not good at all.


Oh... that... um... I don't remember the name... fuck not go-bots... I can see the thingy.. fails..

edit... fuck now you have me looking for it :trippy:
Image
Mudfuzz

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 13026
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: Oly-Wa land of rain and trees

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby behndy » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:06 pm

MOOHAH.

Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

phantasmagorovich wrote:*squee* I feel like Behndy now. Like a big cuddly happy tentacle rapist.


music music - http://www.bloodpartyband.com/music

ImageMy Pedally VidsImage
behndy

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 14069
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:06 am
Location: Cali. East Bay Yo.

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby behndy » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:11 pm

also,

Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

phantasmagorovich wrote:*squee* I feel like Behndy now. Like a big cuddly happy tentacle rapist.


music music - http://www.bloodpartyband.com/music

ImageMy Pedally VidsImage
behndy

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 14069
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:06 am
Location: Cali. East Bay Yo.

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Mudfuzz » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:11 pm

behndy wrote:MOOHAH.


:lol: yes I remember that... :lol:
Image
Mudfuzz

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 13026
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: Oly-Wa land of rain and trees

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby themanwhowasthursday » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:01 pm

Ha i just realised that my addiction to fuzz came from hearing this to much as a kid

Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe
themanwhowasthursday

User avatar
involved
involved
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:34 am
Location: Newcastle, England

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby futuresailors » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:08 pm

WUT'S THAT FUZZTOAN?
Tom Dalton wrote:You're a dumbass for making this thread to begin with. :hello:

magiclawnchair wrote:fuck that bitter old man

smile_man wrote:
ifeellikeatourist wrote:Pedals aren't everything, yada, yada, yeah I know.


fuck you.


McSpunckle wrote:I ctrl+f'd mountain goats and decided we aren't friends anymore.
futuresailors

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6911
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:31 pm

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby behndy » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:38 pm

whoa.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

phantasmagorovich wrote:*squee* I feel like Behndy now. Like a big cuddly happy tentacle rapist.


music music - http://www.bloodpartyband.com/music

ImageMy Pedally VidsImage
behndy

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 14069
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:06 am
Location: Cali. East Bay Yo.

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby snipelfritz » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:18 pm

*Warning! Hardcore work rant ahead*

I'm just so sick of the place where I work and the town where I live. I came into work yesterday at five and my boss starts yelling at me about how I need to read the schedule and I'm an hour late. I look at the schedule, but first, I move last week's schedule out of the way. Oh, yeah, I was scheduled for five o'clock. Last Sunday was when I was scheduled for four. Didn't even get the chance to say anything about it to her.

:mad:

Not to mention the drunk who occasionally is hired to do odd jobs and has somehow convinced himself he is actually manager of the bar.

Oh and the bartender who is the owner's granddaughter and therefore doesn't really give a fuck about anything and randomly leaves to hang out with her junkie friends in the apartment above the bar.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8488
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:28 pm
Location: Leaving you in a K-hole to go play Halo in the other room

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby snipelfritz » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:00 pm

And I'm fucking sick...FML
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8488
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:28 pm
Location: Leaving you in a K-hole to go play Halo in the other room

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby alexa. » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:17 am

I plug in the cable that I use for recording, and send a signal to my laptop. Realtek recognizes it and I tell him it's a line in input. All well and good. But Reaper doesn't register any signal going in at all when I arm the track. WHAT DOES IT DO????
I don't know, it worked perfectly before and now it doesn't. Meh
I really really really want to record this sick loop I made just now SO HELP ME NOW!
Image
alexa.

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1904
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:57 am
Location: - ॐ -

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby MaxMaps » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:06 pm

still feeling exhausted from new dog/cat drama and 3 shitty days at work.

feeling a little better, finnally got the dog and cat to calm down while I can maybe watch some darkstalkers 2 and play a little bit of guitar. =D
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2984
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:15 am
Location: Porkland, Oregon Home of the other white meat.

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby skullservant » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:39 pm

I guess this is a good thing, but it'll be 50+ hours at work this week. Hello $$$. Too bad I won't get to use any for gear. I'd love to pick up an SX Tele for cheap
DIRGE ELECTRONICS. /// VOID SEANCE
80+ good dealings: HERE

cobascis wrote:pre-wedding dirge is vintage dirge
skullservant

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 12350
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: BALTIMORE

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby skullservant » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:48 pm

Just told my wife I wanted to take some overtime money and use it towards setting up my Jaguar with 12's and straightening out the neck and now she won't talk to me. Guess the Second Voice on Friday pushed her buttons too much
DIRGE ELECTRONICS. /// VOID SEANCE
80+ good dealings: HERE

cobascis wrote:pre-wedding dirge is vintage dirge
skullservant

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 12350
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: BALTIMORE

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Achtane » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:36 pm

alexa. wrote:I plug in the cable that I use for recording, and send a signal to my laptop. Realtek recognizes it and I tell him it's a line in input. All well and good. But Reaper doesn't register any signal going in at all when I arm the track. WHAT DOES IT DO????
I don't know, it worked perfectly before and now it doesn't. Meh
I really really really want to record this sick loop I made just now SO HELP ME NOW!


You could use Audacity just to get the loop recorded and then throw it into Reaper to do whatever afterward :idk:
It's simple to record with and routin' dem inputs is pretty easy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
behndy wrote:TOOB FENDER SVT OR YOU'RE AN IDIOT

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

babyma wrote:the excitement in sports love of wang
whisper it so made a woman of many now, and took the life, devastated the world, you like is going to dominate. first to start with young woman,...... to control me, please no trample
Achtane

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10485
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:09 am
Location: I was born in this town...live here my whole life.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)


Advertisements help support ILF
_______
_______
ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.