The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...



Moderators: metalmariachi, PumpkinPieces

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby IEatCats » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:00 pm

I feel like such an idiot today.
maz91379 wrote:this board is really weird sometimes bros

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.

futuresailors wrote:
IEatCats wrote:Well, I found out she´s not in highschool.

Bummer.
IEatCats

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2667
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:56 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby maz91379 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:44 am

um pretty sure im going to be ditched today ive gotten dressed up and shit friend hasnt texted me since like 1 it's almost 7 it takes forever to head out i mean i dont want to get over sensitive and shit but i keep people updated about shit like why can't they. Like im fine if u arent up for hanging out anymore but atleast let me know so im not waiting around / can do other shit i feel like its fucking highschool.
IEatCats wrote: That dude needs a beard and a sad demeanor.
maz91379

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4504
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby MaxMaps » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:18 am

Worked at least 30+ hours in three days, get home after a 12 hour 300 + mile round trip only to have dinner spoiled on my wife's birthday because I said something stupid. I spent 2 hours talking and holding my wife as she cried in my arms telling me how upset she is at me.

I am so glad its over.

Oh and I fell down a flight of stairs and hurt my back in the process.

Fun.
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3015
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:15 am
Location: Porkland, Oregon Home of the other white meat.

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby the_carl » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:35 pm

Peeps kinda ditched me Thursday night, I got all sad about life and stuff, got really drunk by myself because fuck everything, and discovered that when my meds say not to take with excessive alcohol they mean it. Had trouble breathing for a while, don't really remember a couple hours there. Felt really shitty all day yesterday, and now I somehow feel even worse today. Can't move my head without getting nauseous. I think I might just be super dehydrated, though.
Good deals with all these dudes
the_carl

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1177
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:58 am

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby kbithecrowing » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:45 am

At the end of the day, she's still on my mind all the time. I keep thinking of who she was, how we fit together, memories, wondering what/how she's doing now. Thinking of her face and her dresses makes my stomach sink. Four months later and I still got it bad.

Le sigh.

MaxMaps wrote:Worked at least 30+ hours in three days, get home after a 12 hour 300 + mile round trip only to have dinner spoiled on my wife's birthday because I said something stupid. I spent 2 hours talking and holding my wife as she cried in my arms telling me how upset she is at me.

I am so glad its over.

Oh and I fell down a flight of stairs and hurt my back in the process.

Fun.


:hug:

the_carl wrote:Peeps kinda ditched me Thursday night, I got all sad about life and stuff, got really drunk by myself because fuck everything, and discovered that when my meds say not to take with excessive alcohol they mean it. Had trouble breathing for a while, don't really remember a couple hours there. Felt really shitty all day yesterday, and now I somehow feel even worse today. Can't move my head without getting nauseous. I think I might just be super dehydrated, though.


:hug:
dr( )ning the days away
Achtane wrote:Planets are ambient as fuck

PumpkinPieces wrote:flip the oscillation switch and lose some friends

ryan summit wrote:fuck a flip.....just fuckin play already
kbithecrowing

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8070
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:16 pm
Location: Rochester, NY

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby MaxMaps » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:49 am

kbithecrowing wrote: :hug:


:hug:
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3015
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:15 am
Location: Porkland, Oregon Home of the other white meat.

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Gozu » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:54 pm

i feel like shit despite the new puppy being here. the last 3 days of my holiday have been spent in bed.... fucksake
Darwin

behndy wrote:PUT YOUR PUSSY ON THE BOARD RIGHT FUCKING NOW SO DADDY CAN TREAT IT RIGHT YOU MOCHA GODDESS.


listen to my band... www.facebook.com/its.pronounced.wall
Gozu

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 833
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:42 pm
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby snipelfritz » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Compy is still slow and hulu (99% of my computer usage) is still choppy.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8951
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:28 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby spacelordmother » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:05 pm

kbithecrowing wrote:At the end of the day, she's still on my mind all the time. I keep thinking of who she was, how we fit together, memories, wondering what/how she's doing now. Thinking of her face and her dresses makes my stomach sink. Four months later and I still got it bad.

Le sigh.




I know that feel, bro. Just change "4 months" to "5 years." It's not like I'm still pining, still dreaming, and still hoping that she will come back. At this point I'm not even sure I would want that. It's just that there was never anyone else who made me twist into knots like she did. Never anyone else who lit me on fire like she did...
.
.

Somehow Everything Got Broken
http://thewinterpalace.bandcamp.com/
spacelordmother

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 3251
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 4:45 pm
Location: Upstate NY

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby bob the r0bot » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:05 pm

snipelfritz wrote:Compy is still slow and hulu (99% of my computer usage) is still choppy.

If you have any spare thumb drive, you can use those to speed boost until you get the issues sorted.
soundcloud..............http://soundcloud.com/bob-the-r0bot
bandcamp..............http://fluorescenttiger.bandcamp.com/

art stuff................http://formtwo.tumblr.com/

Achtane wrote:My dream is to go traveling and run across a wonderul knockoff Deavey JSICIAN in, like, Vietnam. And I"ll buy it off of the people who've been using it as a village PA system for the last 30 years.
bob the r0bot

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4271
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:37 pm
Location: The bible belt.

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby snipelfritz » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:16 pm

bob the r0bot wrote:
snipelfritz wrote:Compy is still slow and hulu (99% of my computer usage) is still choppy.

If you have any spare thumb drive, you can use those to speed boost until you get the issues sorted.

Hmmmm, I has an external. But I'm doing this on a 5 year old macbook so I'm not sure how much good I can do in general. Redid permissions or something like that and did a safe boot and things seem a little better. :idk:


Unrelated, I've just woke up every day for like three weeks feeling like total shit.

AND my car battery is dead, so I gotta get my parents to get a new one but the car prolly smells like weed/cigs at the moment.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8951
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:28 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby IEatCats » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:51 pm

My plans just fell apart again.

Again.
maz91379 wrote:this board is really weird sometimes bros

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.

futuresailors wrote:
IEatCats wrote:Well, I found out she´s not in highschool.

Bummer.
IEatCats

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2667
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:56 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby kbithecrowing » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:08 pm

spacelordmother wrote:
kbithecrowing wrote:At the end of the day, she's still on my mind all the time. I keep thinking of who she was, how we fit together, memories, wondering what/how she's doing now. Thinking of her face and her dresses makes my stomach sink. Four months later and I still got it bad.

Le sigh.


I know that feel, bro. Just change "4 months" to "5 years." It's not like I'm still pining, still dreaming, and still hoping that she will come back. At this point I'm not even sure I would want that. It's just that there was never anyone else who made me twist into knots like she did. Never anyone else who lit me on fire like she did...


Damn, dude.
We all need hugs up in here.

:group: :group: :group:
dr( )ning the days away
Achtane wrote:Planets are ambient as fuck

PumpkinPieces wrote:flip the oscillation switch and lose some friends

ryan summit wrote:fuck a flip.....just fuckin play already
kbithecrowing

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8070
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:16 pm
Location: Rochester, NY

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby IEatCats » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Image
maz91379 wrote:this board is really weird sometimes bros

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.

futuresailors wrote:
IEatCats wrote:Well, I found out she´s not in highschool.

Bummer.
IEatCats

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2667
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:56 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby dubkitty » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:27 pm

snipelfritz wrote:Hmmmm, I has an external. But I'm doing this on a 5 year old macbook so I'm not sure how much good I can do in general. Redid permissions or something like that and did a safe boot and things seem a little better. :idk:


Unrelated, I've just woke up every day for like three weeks feeling like total shit.

AND my car battery is dead, so I gotta get my parents to get a new one but the car prolly smells like weed/cigs at the moment.


sounds like you need a disk defragmenting utility. i use one called, inevitable, iDefrag.
.

D.o.S. wrote:It's like a layer from a lost Boards of Canada record.


=>MAI LOOPS: https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1

SCARING THE CHILDREN SINCE 1970
dubkitty

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 9090
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:03 pm
Location: somewhere between Jerry Garcia and Neil Halstead

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bigchiefbc, D.o.S. and 2 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF
____________
ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.