The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Iommic Pope » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:36 pm

dubkitty wrote:don't even get me started on fucking Valentines' Day.

Fucking this.
Right on man.
That's all you gotta say.

Dos: 1000% correct on the approaching ladies sans anxiety thing.
Whilst I'm out in public I see probably 100 very bangable (in my opinion) women every day, minimum, but if I was young and single again I doubt I'd even play out a fraction of those numbers without having had some kind of human to human connection first.
I understand how people can, but it's just not for me. I think it's better to connect first than just connect genitals.
Plus that kind of reductive thinking about the pursuit of sexual conquests is pretty bad for you in the long term.
But what do I know? I have a daughter now, and it bothers me to think about what men/boys might think of her when she's older based on seeing her out and making a judgement based on her appearance.
Not because I'm guarding her sexuality with a shotgun, but more because I'm trying to raise a complete human being in a world that has some pretty bizarre messages for women about how they "should" conduct themselves.

Well, that turned into a rant.

Tldr: fuck anxiety, fuck Valentine's Day.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby popvulture » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:39 pm

Iommic Pope wrote:I understand how people can, but it's just not for me. I think it's better to connect first than just connect genitals.
Plus that kind of reductive thinking about the pursuit of sexual conquests is pretty bad for you in the long term.

Totally with you on this. I mean, whatever floats people's boats—some of my best friends are total vag-hounds and I don't think they'll ever change. They seem to be happy enough, but that existence has always come off as a bit empty to me.
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:07 pm

I think it would sort of lose its sheen after a while.
Or just get weird Dorian Grey styles.
Sex gets better the more you know someone anyway.
WWPD?

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby frodog » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:15 pm

popvulture wrote:
frodog wrote:Volvo adorned with confederate flags, blasting country music.

This confused the shit out of me until I realized you're in Norway... I was like "VOLVOS?"

I'm originally from Mississippi, land of plentiful backward hicks, so the idea of them driving around in a tasteful European sedan really threw me for a loop.

Is it bad that I wanna meet some of your rednecks? Truly fascinated!

Some of them have pickups, vans, mercs or beamers. But an old Volvo is the most classic vehicle for that sort of thing. The important thing is that it's low to the ground, has a ton of Wunderbaums hanging from the rearview and drunk underage girls in the backseat. And a ridiculous sound system exclusively for playing the most shitty music as loud as possible. It's a culture that is prevalent in many semi-rural areas in Norway. The antithesis to hipsters.

I'm sure they would be equally fascinated by/possibly worship you, as a Mississippian. Especially if you wore a cowboy hat and a confederate flag jacket. You could rule this town!
frodog

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:27 pm

So we're sending you guys Phil Anselmo...
WWPD?

Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:44 pm

What no fuck that send me instead. I live mere hours from a place that just formally cast their political support behind Donald Trump.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby frodog » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:05 pm

Phil would fit right in here, with the bikers on speed and the fetishists of all things Southern. D.o.S. I think you would be as disappointed with the political climate here...
frodog

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby popvulture » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:24 pm

frodog wrote:
popvulture wrote:
frodog wrote:Volvo adorned with confederate flags, blasting country music.

This confused the shit out of me until I realized you're in Norway... I was like "VOLVOS?"

I'm originally from Mississippi, land of plentiful backward hicks, so the idea of them driving around in a tasteful European sedan really threw me for a loop.

Is it bad that I wanna meet some of your rednecks? Truly fascinated!

Some of them have pickups, vans, mercs or beamers. But an old Volvo is the most classic vehicle for that sort of thing. The important thing is that it's low to the ground, has a ton of Wunderbaums hanging from the rearview and drunk underage girls in the backseat. And a ridiculous sound system exclusively for playing the most shitty music as loud as possible. It's a culture that is prevalent in many semi-rural areas in Norway. The antithesis to hipsters.

I'm sure they would be equally fascinated by/possibly worship you, as a Mississippian. Especially if you wore a cowboy hat and a confederate flag jacket. You could rule this town!

Haha, believe me—I'd be the absolute wrong guy to send. I've been basically pretending to be a mod since high school and always stuck out like a sore thumb down there. Ironically enough, I drove a Volvo in high school... white 240 wagon. The rednecks loved throwing beer cans at me while I was driving, and calling me any number things from a grab bag of typically homophobic slurs. Got the fuck outta there as soon as I could.
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby psychic vampire. » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:41 pm

D.o.S. wrote:
Strange Tales wrote:Man on these notes, I seriously don't get how to talk to females about this shit at all. At 24 it feels slightly pathetic that I'm really still this bad at it all. Valentine's day just amplifies these shitty feelings.

They're just like dudes without the dicks, dude.

In other words, if you think of people as people and (on a direct level) persons as persons, rather than reducing them to an orifice number or what sort of fun bits they've got, relating with them on the (w)hole becomes much easier. IME, IMO, YMMV, try the veal, etc.

And sometimes with the dicks... :poke: :poke: ;) :cry: :idk: :hobbes: :group:
(But srsly, the more I move through opinions on gender, the more it changes how I relate with people. We're all just nice flesh prisons that our skeletons wear for a little while before going out for the night to a dirt party)
And valentines day is just capitalism blah blah blah I am a fucking food service worker.

D.o.S. wrote:Well I mean the most we can hope for is that we are all actively trying to have a good time and, whenever possible, help as many other people have a good time too, right?

This.

I feel for y'all this week, a lot of forces collude around this time to rrmind single people of their loneliness, not just the "holiday", but the winter weather and 3 ongoing months of constant darkness, it makes sense, but y'all are some cool fuzz bros and the fact that you post here siggests you are creative and weird, so you know, that is cool.
D.o.S. wrote:Hello, this is your captain speaking, our altitude has set to bleep so lets sit back and get ready to bloop. Ladies and Gentlemen, we are floating in space.
psychic vampire.

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:50 pm

I mean my interests there are more or less confined to enjoying transgression as an idea, rather than an actual practice (maybe I didn't get laid often enough in high school to get bored with it) but I'm 110% in your court as far as whatever you want to do with consenting folks when the lights are out. I suspect the same sentiment rings true of most of the prominent posters here*.

But I hope you already knew that. And fuck anyone else who says otherwise. Not in the good way.

*I suspect that is the case, else they wouldn't post here frequently or at all.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:

D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:27 pm

also, listening to the live feed of the oregon dipshits.

this is so sad, but these people are terrified.

30 minute update:

How do you claim due process from an illegitimate government? are these people this stupid?
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.

Achtane wrote:

D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ShaunNecro » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:54 pm

Just found out that my friend who has been battling cancer for a while is being taken off of life support tonight... The shitty thing is that I thought he was getting better...
Wills Dissolve
http://facebook.com/willsdissolveband
https://willsdissolve.bandcamp.com
http://shaunnecro.tumblr.com/
NSFW: show
Iommic Pope wrote:Remember, she was dead when you got there......but you couldn't have been there-you were on a jumping castle at that point in time.

We just call it the "doom" room in the hope we might lure hipster girls there...into our rape vans....I mean vans of righteous wizarding.
ShaunNecro

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby friendship » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:26 pm

ShaunNecro wrote:Just found out that my friend who has been battling cancer for a while is being taken off of life support tonight... The shitty thing is that I thought he was getting better...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. :(
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby fcknoise » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:24 pm

Shaunnecro, I'm sorry man. That sucks. Friends passing away is horrible, wishing you all the strength I have
Cydonia wrote: Too bad no one here is interested in talking about "gear"

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic.".

John wrote:I love how this forum has the GDP of Switzerland in pedals but the collective value of everyone's patch cables is less than the change in my couch cushions. And I don't have a couch.

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sharkmovieappriciator
Bandcamp: https://fcknoise.bandcamp.com/
fcknoise

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby psychic vampire. » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:08 pm

ShaunNecro wrote:Just found out that my friend who has been battling cancer for a while is being taken off of life support tonight... The shitty thing is that I thought he was getting better...

Sorry to hear. Wishing you strength.
D.o.S. wrote:Hello, this is your captain speaking, our altitude has set to bleep so lets sit back and get ready to bloop. Ladies and Gentlemen, we are floating in space.
psychic vampire.

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion