The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby dubkitty » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:21 pm

i've been really dispirited. i think it's because i was a little sick, but i went out to jam with my supervisor and another of my coworkers and couldn't get out of myself at all. they loved it...it was all one-chord psychedelic jams. maybe next time i'll get us to do some Can grooves. but i've been feeling awful, and getting ready to spend $1200 to get the truck's power steering totally fixed tomorrow isn't making me delighted, either. sometimes it seems like i go and go but i never get anywhere.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby morange » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:28 am

wfs1234 wrote:
morange wrote:
Blackened Soul wrote:I watched the 2nd hobbit movie :|:

Man I was looking forward to the second one, because that's were all the good stuff happens in the book. But they really fucked it up. And I know the third one will just be some huge battle scene, plus that dumb white orc character will obviously play the big role they've been building up. Borring. Done with franchise.

Yeah, I'm just watching to see what happens to the necromancer storyline.

Yeah I do like the Radagast and Necromancer stuff they added.
morange

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby weed_killer » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:43 am

Stood up for my feelings and now I feel like an asshole, even though I'm aware that they're just walking all over me. 90% of my brain is just misplaced empathy instead of reason.
weed_killer

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby IEatCats » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:17 pm

Been feeling sick. Part of me knows that it´s a virus and shitty weather+cigarettes, but I can´t help but worry that I got HIV or something dumb.

I´m a mild hypochondriac apparently. Woo.
maz91379 wrote:this board is really weird sometimes bros

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby IEatCats » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:35 pm

The urge to abandon my life entirely is pretty overwhelming today.

I just want to travel and have fun and live day-by-day.

I just want to run from everything.

I hate having a 9-5.

I hate this weird feeling of missing something that keeps showing up.

I want a cigarette right now.

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby weed_killer » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:52 pm

I want to punch a wall or two. Or five.
weed_killer

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby wafl » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:32 pm

IEatCats wrote:Been feeling sick. Part of me knows that it´s a virus and shitty weather+cigarettes, but I can´t help but worry that I got HIV or something dumb.

I´m a mild hypochondriac apparently. Woo.

HIV is a virus.
wafl

experienced
experienced

Postby dubkitty » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:57 pm

i was at my company's picnic today. it was the coldest day in two weeks. i won a home theatre system which i turned down because i don't even have a tv. then at the actual picnic, there was someone there who exactly looked like my ex from California. the uncanny resemblance was even to their little mannerisms. it was heartbreaking. she was horrible in the end, but i still miss her terribly. this just ruined my whole day...i'm now at home in a Klonopin cloud.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby 01010111 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:00 pm

Welp, the latest online girly I've been seeing broke up with me today. Really, if we had kept seeing each other I probably would have done the same before too long. She was really odd in a lot of ways, some bad, some good. We seemed to have trouble communicating in basic ways, and we misinterpreted a lot of what we'd say to each other. It was doomed because of that really. Also, to paraphrase Peep Show, when it came to the physical part of things I was Lego and she was Megabloks.

It was fun being with someone for a little while, but I'm done with internet dating for the foreseeable future. I've met way too many weird, crazy, and highly judgmental women online. I'll just summon the courage to talk to people in the real world and leave the window shopping culture of online dating to the shut-ins and the vain.

These sorts of things always fill me with crazy amounts of self doubt and self loathing. I feel like in a relationship both people are evaluating the other person to a very high degree. So, when it's me who gets dumped, I always wonder what deficiencies in me led to the breakup. Unfortunately I can't see past my emotions in the matter very easily and because relationships feel like they're full of a thousand vagaries and subtleties, I never seem to be able to figure out what I did wrong.

On a brighter note, I'm afraid of dying again. Which I feel is better than being full of lust for my own death. I don't know, though.... both are pretty shitty.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:01 pm

Hey, man. Don't get too down.
Nobody would ever go for Megabloks when Lego's available.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby 01010111 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:21 pm

I'll be better eventually, though, there will be a few sad days for now.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby tuffteef » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:42 am

lol so i sold my amp
and the guy sends me a message saying can you let me know when you sent it
im like no worries
next day he sends the same cut and paste message can you let me know
im like yes mate i will let you know when its gone
3 hours later he messages me again saying you havent let me know yet? has it gone

NO
NO IT HASNT FUCKING GONE YOU STUPID ASSHOLE
DID I LET YOU KNOW YET?
NO
SO IT HASNT GONE YET
WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR ENTIRE MESSAGE
IF YOUR GONNA ASK ME ANYWAY
WHEN YOU ASKED ME TO LET YOU KNOW WHEN IVE DONE IT
NOW IM GOING TO IGNORE YOU
FUCK

QUIT EBAY MAN
tuffteef

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby IEatCats » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:39 pm

wfs1234 wrote:She was really odd in a lot of ways, some bad, some good. We seemed to have trouble communicating in basic ways, and we misinterpreted a lot of what we'd say to each other.

You mean everyone else doesn't feel this way all of the time?

But, I hope you start to feel better man. Bitches is crazy. :hug:

IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BitchPudding » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:04 pm

I feel like killing myself.

The world is full of too much stress, I don't feel like I belong here at all. It would be so much easier just to jump from my office window and be done with it. I don't want to do this anymore, I don't want to live this life anymore.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby morange » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:08 pm

wfs1234 wrote:Really, if we had kept seeing each other I probably would have done the same before too long. She was really odd in a lot of ways, some bad, some good. We seemed to have trouble communicating in basic ways, and we misinterpreted a lot of what we'd say to each other. It was doomed because of that really. Also, to paraphrase Peep Show, when it came to the physical part of things I was Lego and she was Megabloks.

It was fun being with someone for a little while, but I'm done with internet dating for the foreseeable future. I've met way too many weird, crazy, and highly judgmental women online. I'll just summon the courage to talk to people in the real world and leave the window shopping culture of online dating to the shut-ins and the vain.

Man this has been my experience with meeting people online every time. Shit sucks. In fact I've been seeing someone I met online and it's starting to look worse and worse. We'll see I guess.
morange

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion