The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby spacelordmother » Fri May 22, 2015 1:09 pm

Find something with oscillators. Those are better detuned. :snax:
spacelordmother

HERO
HERO

Postby alexa. » Sat May 23, 2015 1:37 pm

play only one string
L00PZ!
rfurtkamp wrote:Bastard stepchild of modern delay times/looping and a Lexicon Vortex would have me whipping out the credit card faster than a hooker at a coke convention.
alexa.

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby neonblack » Sat May 23, 2015 2:02 pm

I think my perception of my tone depends on my emotional state. When I'm feeling good, my rig sounds good. When I'm stressed, anxious, or depressed my tone is shit and I want to sell all my musical equipment and play video games until I starve to death.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Sparrow » Sat May 23, 2015 3:33 pm

if stuff doesn't sound right ..
just kick on ALL yer pedals - or - at least 2 fuzz and delays.
Then .. Crank shit. Hit One note .. let it oscillate into some cool noise.

you will like yer stuff again. or REALLY hate it :idk: :hello:
Blue Strat - Jazzmascis - Tele.
Fender - Squier.
Dr. Scientist - Dirge - FuzzHugger - Montreal Assembly - Hypnodrone.

https://www.youtube.com/user/sparrow1133
Sparrow

Supporter
Supporter

Postby ChetMagongalo » Sat May 23, 2015 5:25 pm

neonblack wrote:I think my perception of my tone depends on my emotional state. When I'm feeling good, my rig sounds good. When I'm stressed, anxious, or depressed my tone is shit and I want to sell all my musical equipment and play video games until I starve to death.

yeah I am with you there. sometimes i'm sad and playing music is cathartic and makes me feel better on the flip side. never sell gear when you're in a bad mood!

also my wrists are starting to hurt now when I use the computer, mostly my mouse hand. i'm not really sure why, I have good posture and my wrists are at the correct height :idk: it's kind of annoying because i'm having more fun playing games than ever in my life. guess I'll have to do something else anyway
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/crazyfalconX/videos
rustywire wrote:Post your battle jacket of wrong bands

psychic vampire. wrote:I believe all authorities should be destroyed?
ChetMagongalo

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby fcknoise » Mon May 25, 2015 2:09 pm

My soulmate just broke up with me. Shit I am a mess and don't know where else to go than here. Haha I'm so pathetic
Cydonia wrote: Too bad no one here is interested in talking about "gear"

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic.".

John wrote:I love how this forum has the GDP of Switzerland in pedals but the collective value of everyone's patch cables is less than the change in my couch cushions. And I don't have a couch.

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sharkmovieappriciator
Bandcamp: https://fcknoise.bandcamp.com/
fcknoise

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Mon May 25, 2015 2:20 pm

:hug:
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Twangasaurus » Mon May 25, 2015 2:41 pm

Sorry to hear that dude and nah man, it's never pathetic to lean on people, especially your fuzzbreaux.

Disarm D'arcy wrote: :hug:

Preach it. Hugs.
Lobstrosity wrote:Dad-a-chum? Dod-a-chock?
Twangasaurus

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby fcknoise » Mon May 25, 2015 3:25 pm

Thanks guys. I'm with a friend who just became single a week ago as well. It's just... Out of the blue you know? I love her more than anything, but I suppose I'll get over it eventually.

John wrote:I love how this forum has the GDP of Switzerland in pedals but the collective value of everyone's patch cables is less than the change in my couch cushions. And I don't have a couch.

fcknoise

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Mon May 25, 2015 4:14 pm

That's rough man. I got dumped out of the blue a few years back too. Total shocker at the time, but as you distance yourself and start enjoying the different flavours and textures that life has to offer, you will soon gain perspective and enjoy life and your own company again...even more, I would say. Change is always scary, but without change you never learn anything new. Best of luck, bud'!

And never question coming to ILF with your shitty situations. :cool: :hug:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby gunslinger_burrito » Mon May 25, 2015 4:29 pm

Brandsmannen wrote:My soulmate just broke up with me. Shit I am a mess and don't know where else to go than here. Haha I'm so pathetic

Nah. One of the things I love about this place is that we're so supportive of each other. :hug:

I haven't been able to play guitar much or draw for any length of time since like January :mope: I had that damned tendinitis that kept me from doing almost anything right-handed.... then it seemed to heal about a month ago, only to start to ache again recently. It makes me feel like I can't draw or play guitar. Even when it's mild or not noticeable, I can't write or draw without my right hand tensing up all hardcore. I've been trying to re-teach it to do those things in a relaxed fashion, but it's so so hard. The instinct it has to tense up is so strong, and a lot of the time when I try to relax I can't make the marks/lines I want without my hand literally shaking. Every time I play guitar it's the same with holding the pick. I get so nervous about trying either of those things because I don't want my injury to come back. It's so incredibly frustrating.

That was a long way of explaining how it's been so long (is five-ish months long?) that I've been able to focus on my main passions, that I feel like I'm losing my identity. I've tried playing bass some, but I don't have a bass amp and can't afford one any time soon (I'm not even sure that I'm that excited about it to justify paying hundreds of dollars right now).

So yeah. I don't know what to do with most of my free time, and all the netflix and video games make me feel really useless and unproductive.

Maybe venting will help me out :idk:
gunslinger_burrito

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Eivind August » Mon May 25, 2015 4:30 pm

That sucks, dudes. :hug:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby fcknoise » Mon May 25, 2015 4:37 pm

You people are amazing. I'm already drunk as shit cuz that is how I handle shit like this. I'll come around eventually. It feels good to talk to total strangers about this shit. I'll just listen to some Brian Jonestown and realize that I'll manage. It's just still the fact that she is my best friend, and I feel so apathic and lonely right now.

Wish you all the best gunslinger. Hope you get better dude <3

fcknoise

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby gunslinger_burrito » Mon May 25, 2015 4:43 pm

Thanks man! Same to you. I'm sure you'll pull through.
gunslinger_burrito

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby weed_killer » Mon May 25, 2015 9:23 pm

good wishes to Brandsmannen and gunslinger - hope things work out soon. As for me, I'm here today cause

-I fucked up my back yesterday, just by stretching a bit while sitting in a chair, and now I'm all stiff and bent outta shape like the Tin Man
-I started working an office job within my college - mon to fri, 35/hrs/week. I get paid and it gives me the internship hours I need to graduate next year, but I'm not into it very much because office environments are not my ideal habitat and I'm really tired of being in the school every day (my last semester ended just over a month ago, so I got some time off but still) and seeing the same walls, etc. Runs into the second week of August, then my next semester starts up early September. I'm gonna be a zombie by the time December rolls by.
-I can't play electric/use my Ampeg or board cause my the neck on my Mustang desperately needs a refret - it turns 50 next month. I have the money, but I make it a rule to separate gear money from savings, so until my jazz chorus sells I'm shit outta luck. I might cave if I haven't sold it by the time I get my first paycheck though, cause it's like not having an arm, haha.
weed_killer

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion