The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:56 pm

neonblack wrote:My kid tried to Skype with his mom today but started crying as soon as he saw her face. It was probably one of the saddest moments of my life. He knows she's gone and probably not coming back anytime soon, but he doesn't understand why. And I can't explain it to him because I don't really understand either

... :cry: :cry: that is literally the saddest thing I have ever read....I am so sorry Neon... :cry:
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:06 pm

neonblack wrote:My kid tried to Skype with his mom today but started crying as soon as he saw her face. It was probably one of the saddest moments of my life. He knows she's gone and probably not coming back anytime soon, but he doesn't understand why. And I can't explain it to him because I don't really understand either

I picked the wrong fucking thread to open today. Fuck. Im so sorry man. :cry:

Guess I'll vent some too.

Freaked out over the responsibilities I have. What makes it worse is that its not that I cant do them, its that I know I cant. I'm only capable of so much and unfortunately the responsibilities of day to day life in this society we live in is too much for me to process. I can't do it mentally, due to fatigue and just generally not being smart enough to even calculate interest rate on a fucking credit card.

Honestly surprised I've made it to 24. Havent eaten in a day. Not hungry. Life is a joke. Everything is dark.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby popvulture » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:23 pm

Invisible Man wrote:8 Hour Meeting Vocabulary:

Benchmark
Accountability
Program Outcomes
Soft Skills
Assessment
Deliverable
Difficult Conversations
Leadership
KPI
Dashboard
Move things forward
Standardized Curriculum

My vocabulary today:

Grotesque
Reprehensible
Unethical
Neoliberal
Dessicated
Hollowed-out
Aspirational
Purpose
WHY

I don't know why I give a shit. Higher ed is getting worse every day, and there's nothing I can see that will turn the tides. We're just a business that has worse pay and hours that takes advantage of people like me...people dumb enough to think that education has value inside of an institutionalized framework.

Someone just looked at me and said "Huh! Apparently 'benchmarkable' is a word (in MS Word). How's the English guy feel feel about that?" I laughed and said that I'm dying inside.

Brb gotta get fired.

Brb starting a band called Soft Skills.

Also rhats brutal, Neon—big hugs, bud :hug:
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:01 pm

Also Neon, your situation reminds me of the film PARIS, TEXAS. One of my favorites but not a feel good film :cry: Highly recommended though...
...I am going to re-watch this week...
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby DrMabuse » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:03 pm

Invisible Man wrote:8 Hour Meeting Vocabulary:

Benchmark
Accountability
Program Outcomes
Soft Skills
Assessment
Deliverable
Difficult Conversations
Leadership
KPI
Dashboard
Move things forward
Standardized Curriculum

Put all of those into one email and you can call yourself a thought leader. The other thought leaders will thank you for socializing the new paradigm. Just remember it's like that Byrds song, there's a time to move things forward, and a time to circle back later.

A corporate gig might be your best option. Same bullshit but maybe more money?

At least you were able to solution lunch!
DrMabuse

committed
committed

Postby OldGeorge » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:37 pm

Neon that sucks homie... I wish an "I'm sorry" from me could actually make you and your kid feel a little better. Unfortunately that's all I can do from here but I feel for you man...
OldGeorge

committed
committed

Postby Invisible Man » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:56 pm

I maintain that the wrap platter is the saddest thing on the last page.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:49 pm

Invisible Man wrote:I maintain that the wrap platter is the saddest thing on the last page.

I see where you're coming from. I dropped a whole pizza pie once. Normally I would just eaten it off the floor but this floor was more like an organism than a floor....think less tile, concrete hardwood and more...skin. Even though I have experienced loss and heartache with friends and loved ones...I maintain that dropping that pizza was the worst day of my life.

I would be lying if I said I didn't think of that pizza at least once a month...this was in July of 2012...
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby baremountain » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:27 pm

I found out an old college friend was fatally shot at a party in Plano, TX on Sunday night. Idk if that shooting made national news or not, but a woman was hosting an NFL watch party celebrating having filed for divorce with a few people & her soon-to-be-ex rolled up with an assault rifle and killed 8 & left one in critical condition. The girl I knew was an acquaintance to me - we went on a date once in college - but she was a very close friend to lots of people I know & most of them are very shaken.

Weird shit, how you never think it could happen to someone you know, but then it does. The house where the shooting occurred was literally a few houses down from one of my bandmates' parents', though it wasn't a random shooting so they weren't ever really directly at risk. It's always been some distant town whose name I kinda may have known before, but not really, but now it's a city where I go for weekly band practice and where I spent a large amount of time when I was in college. And now that person has been fit nicely into a gun control statistic somewhere.
Inner Vegas wrote:I don't think anyone is Obama

#wheresthebirthcertificate #obamahoax

solo tunes:
completed works || loosey goosey releases
associated acts:
Raab Zamboni (fake jazz/real noise//sax, modular synth, editing, misc) || Field Guide (my best friends//sax on 2 tracks)

I make t-shirts, patches, koozies, buttons, CDs, sometimes tapes, and eventually i'll start working on pedals again. DM me for pricing!
baremountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:41 pm

baremountain wrote:I found out an old college friend was fatally shot at a party in Plano, TX on Sunday night. Idk if that shooting made national news or not, but a woman was hosting an NFL watch party celebrating having filed for divorce with a few people & her soon-to-be-ex rolled up with an assault rifle and killed 8 & left one in critical condition. The girl I knew was an acquaintance to me - we went on a date once in college - but she was a very close friend to lots of people I know & most of them are very shaken.

Weird shit, how you never think it could happen to someone you know, but then it does. The house where the shooting occurred was literally a few houses down from one of my bandmates' parents', though it wasn't a random shooting so they weren't ever really directly at risk. It's always been some distant town whose name I kinda may have known before, but not really, but now it's a city where I go for weekly band practice and where I spent a large amount of time when I was in college. And now that person has been fit nicely into a gun control statistic somewhere.

Happened closed to a neighborhood I used to live.
Crazy shit, man.
:hug:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:37 pm

$harkToootth wrote:
Inconuucl wrote:
Eivind August wrote:Quick update:

Eivind August wrote:FUCK

A summary of my week. :(

There must be something in the Atmosphere/magnetic field. Everybody on every forum and everyone I know I'll and myself had a shitty week. I declare, fuck the week of 11 September to 17 September 2016.

Happy Anniversary guys...this is the famous shitty week...

jrfox, that includes you, you were the post after mine in that week. Awful week.

Trigger warning for anybody looking back :cry: :cry:
NSFW: show
psychic vampire. wrote:Mercury is in retrograde, y'all. That's why it's a shitty fucking time. If you believe in such things. I do, because i'm an idiot.

I can't stop thinking about last night. I had a really shitty breakup with this person who was the ~~love of my life~~ 4 years ago or something. She was beautiful, smart, absolutely hilarious, good at sex, and just so great in so many ways. But she did some really dishonest shit, and i reacted really intensely to it, and i haven't seen or spoken to her in 4 years, and i get to dinner and there she is and i didn't even recognize her and she scrammed as quickly as possible, and i just wish i could tell her how much i regret the way things went down. How do you fucking offer someone forgiveness and beg for theirs at the same time? It's honestly keeping me up tonight. Sorry to dump out on y'all, this was just the last thing i ever fucking expected, and it feels so weird.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby drolo » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:41 pm

that's why ...
drolo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:34 pm

Well my laptop monitor cracked. Great, because I need one more broken thing I can't afford to replace constantly reminding me how stuck my life is. One step forward, two steps back.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:42 pm

Didn't even really think about it, but this week sucks, too.
Washing machine broke.
Internet provider has tried to shut me down twice, now.
I've overslept every day this week.
:no:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:33 pm

Ftw.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion