The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Mudfuzz » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:00 am

Haki wrote:
Mudfuzz wrote:
Mudfuzz wrote:
Haki wrote:You lot always make the DMV out to be some sort of hellish place. It's gotten me curious, I kinda want a spend a day there just, should be fun. Especially since there isn't anything that even comes close to what the DMV in Dutchyland.

The hell part is the waiting... that's why I went a half hour into the sticks... so almost no wait... :yay:

And the oddballs that come there for stuff that they don't do.. or that takes a insane about of time.. it's going to a video store and how there is/was alway that one person that didn't understand how their account works and hold up the whole store and the poor person helping them...

The oddballs are fun! They'll argue forever that that's where they need to be, because somebody somewhere told them so. The government stuff is too efficient here, you make an appointment online, show up, do your business and leave, all within 5 minutes. Can't even get in without an appointment that specifies your business.

You know, I kinda miss video stores, there's still the odd one around but nowhere near what it used to be. Kinda related, saw Hunger Games last night and it was meh. Took too long to get to the games and then the games themselves were too tame. Overall just a lesser version of Battle Royale. The highlight of the movie was realizing it was Elizabeth Banks playing Purple Mary Poppins and not some drag queen, that had me confused right up to the credits.

That doesn't make me want to see it.. I don't know.. I have yet to get a real interest in that movie.. Just saw Sound of Noise, that was cool... It takes a lot for me to hold a interest in any movie these days... I miss and don't miss video shops... mainly cuz the one I use to end up going to all the time smelled of mold...
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby behndy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:02 am

hurm. i liked the Hunger Games movie. it was more bloodless than i would have preferred but most of it was really close to how the books were. and those were surprisingly enjoyable.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Achtane » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:03 am

holy balls my neighbors wont shut uppppp, you can talk about stupid shit indoors too, guyssssss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Mudfuzz » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:07 am

Achtane wrote:holy balls my neighbors wont shut uppppp, you can talk about stupid shit indoors too, guyssssss

what you need is a BB gun.
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby Haki » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:33 am

behndy wrote:hurm. i liked the Hunger Games movie. it was more bloodless than i would have preferred but most of it was really close to how the books were. and those were surprisingly enjoyable.

Mudfuzz wrote:
Haki wrote:You know, I kinda miss video stores, there's still the odd one around but nowhere near what it used to be. Kinda related, saw Hunger Games last night and it was meh. Took too long to get to the games and then the games themselves were too tame. Overall just a lesser version of Battle Royale. The highlight of the movie was realizing it was Elizabeth Banks playing Purple Mary Poppins and not some drag queen, that had me confused right up to the credits.

That doesn't make me want to see it.. I don't know.. I have yet to get a real interest in that movie.. Just saw Sound of Noise, that was cool... It takes a lot for me to hold a interest in any movie these days... I miss and don't miss video shops... mainly cuz the one I use to end up going to all the time smelled of mold...

Didn't read the books. The concept works ok, the training stuff wasn't too bad, but did you really need 75 minutes to set that up? The Games lacked violence and urgency outside of the opening minute. Most deaths were lame as hell.
NSFW: show
Rue getting killed within minutes of bonding with Jennifer Lawrence, then the Token black guy saving Lawrence in thanks only to be eaten off camera by Resident Evil CGI dogs?

Having seen Battle Royale probably makes a bit of difference as to how much you enjoy this one. They also ripped off another movie, NSFW tag cause of possible spoilers. That Sound of Noise flick seems way more interesting, Swedish guerilla percussionists? Yes, please.

NSFW: show
What was up with that Cabin in the Woods-without the actually funny scientists- esque fire starting/fireball shooting and straight from Resident Evil CGI dogs at the end?
Then after Wes Beardley gets the deathberries and Sutherland walks up ominously, knowing there's a sequel in the works, I fully expected a post-credits setup and ... nothing. Can we get an announcement on whether there will be post-credit sequences, or just have the credits roll when ALL the movie footage is done?
Haki

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby MSUsousaphone » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:33 am

Spent the night at the hospital. Wifey had 6 contractions in one hour. All seems well. Waiting to be released.....dang hospital couches.
MSUsousaphone

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby nieh » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:48 am

Apparently EHX doesn't participate in any of guitar centers coupons :'(
Chankgeez wrote:(Don't worry, spouses come and go, ILF is forever.)

nieh

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Officer Bukowski » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:08 pm

My friend promoted a show last night that my band was booked for and two of the bands bailed at the last second and the show fell through.

We ended up just taking the bands and (small) crowd to our friends studio and threw a pretty sweet party, but my band had to backline drums and amps and I could not fucking play with this guy's amp and we sounded embarrassingly bad. Had to stop mid song and everything. It was horrible
I make pedals. SHARK TANK
Officer Bukowski

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby behndy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:59 pm

good luck with your grrL's booter Sousie homie!

wait... that came out wrong.

anger = my fucking BEAT UP iphone 3gs's speaker just quit working. fucking SUCKS. the screen is all cracked to shit, but it was still usefull enough to hold on until the 5 comes out, which should be early October. but now i can't hear calls, text messages, any alerts, ALARM CLOCKS. that thing is my only way to wake up. i'm trying an alarm clock app i dl'd for the ipad, but it's not integrated into the OS means that it won't work unless i remember to launch it as the open app before i go to sleep.

fucking. APPLE. damnit. i do NOT want to spend $150 (cheapest on evilBay i could find) for a used 3gs that i'm never going to touch again in 2 months. FUCK.

behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jeff-7 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Sounds like my 3GS, the screen is spiderwebbed as hell but still works. Only issue is that the phone goes through fits of switching from vibrate to full volume mode and it's annoying the shit out of me.
Good deals with: Officer Bukowski, Caesar, BriBri, Amorphous, ThePastRecedes
Jeff-7

experienced
experienced

Postby behndy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:06 am

well, this is what it looks like.....

i actually LOVE the aesthetic. even though i cut my ear a little the other day answering a phone call too quickly. but yeah, the touch screen still works mostly. i'm fine with it the way it is.... but it's like 80% useless when i can't hear ANY notifications or alarms. sucks butts.

gonna just suck it up and wait until the 5 drops i guess. depends how well this alarm app on the 'pad works. lol. i GUESS i could buy a cheapie REAL alarm clock. but that just seems.... wasteful.

behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby IEatCats » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:10 am

I miss having a moleskin sketchbook, because it was the perfect size canvas for me. I can't draw large stuff, and small stuff on a big piece of paper looks unfinished, and I end up filling the rest with doodles, and it looks like it was only a partial idea. :cry:
maz91379 wrote:this board is really weird sometimes bros

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Jeff-7 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:43 am

Little dirty but yeah.. pretty similar haha.
Good deals with: Officer Bukowski, Caesar, BriBri, Amorphous, ThePastRecedes
Jeff-7

experienced
experienced

Postby maz91379 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:50 am

apples products are bullllllllllshit lol ive droped my sony experia arc on concrete like 8-9 times and ihave some barely visible hairline cracks around a corner and a small piece broken off but im pretty sure an iphone would be demolished. Totes doesn't look ghetto.
IEatCats wrote: That dude needs a beard and a sad demeanor.
maz91379

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby behndy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:59 am

i dunno. i'm not an apple fanboi at ALL. i fucking hate their business practices and marketing, their contempt for the intelligence of their customers, the way they overcharge for storage options and lock you into having to spend way too much for a decent amount of hard drive space because there's never an sd card or a way to run a hdd with their products. i wouldn't have an ipad if it wasn't a gift, and it's a very nice tablet, but $700 is ridiculous.

but my phone IS a 3gs. so it's like 3 years old. and i dropped it an assload of times, concrete and tile and hardwood floors. and it wasn't until after 3ish years with me dropping it straight onto the screen about 6 feet above concrete that it finally got a shattered screen. i don't think any screens are going to be crazy resiliant any more, not if they're good looking screens, but mine was a trooper for a long time.

honestly, i'm impressed that it looked almost pristine until a few months ago when i killed it's face off. AND the touchscreen still works.

i'm kinda digging the aesthetic of cracked up screens with missing pieces now. JeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeffJeff (SEVEN Jeffs!) - have you cut your ear on the missing pieces yet? lol. i answered too quick on a call the other day and got some blood out of my ear.

METAL.

behndy

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion