The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby DarkAxel » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:49 am

the guy, THE PROFESSIONAL that was supposed to make me my new patch cables promised me three weeks ago to make them within two weeks. Today, after i emailed him a few days ago, he responded that he'll make and post the cables this week

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

for the record - i'm just starting to learn how to solder and i wanted to have solid quality patch cables - that'S why i didn't make them myself
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Rygot » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:01 am

McSpunckle wrote:FUCK PEOPLE THAT TALK OVER THE TV AND THEN ASK WHAT'S GOING ON.

Because I don't fucking know what the fuck was going on, asshole. You wouldn't shut the fuck up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:thumb: :lol:
Rygot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby The4455 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:52 am

DarkAxel wrote:the guy, THE PROFESSIONAL that was supposed to make me my new patch cables promised me three weeks ago to make them within two weeks. Today, after i emailed him a few days ago, he responded that he'll make and post the cables this week

for the record - i'm just starting to learn how to solder and i wanted to have solid quality patch cables - that'S why i didn't make them myself

That's nothing I waited 3months after being told it would tak two weeks for a new amplifier haed enclosure, and then when it was ready the guy is like so we turned it on and it broke, so now i have it in anothe shop spending more money, YAY!
"The future is the past not yet written!"
The4455

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby bdunlap » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:00 pm

I've been waiting for a year on a thd hot plate. The guy says that the company that makes the enclosures went bankrupt, so he's been trying to find someone else. Musicians friend keeps insisting that they are receiving a new shipment but their date that they give me keeps getting further and further...
bdunlap

committed
committed

Postby DarkAxel » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:05 pm

The4455 wrote:
DarkAxel wrote:the guy, THE PROFESSIONAL that was supposed to make me my new patch cables promised me three weeks ago to make them within two weeks. Today, after i emailed him a few days ago, he responded that he'll make and post the cables this week

That's nothing I waited 3months after being told it would tak two weeks for a new amplifier haed enclosure, and then when it was ready the guy is like so we turned it on and it broke, so now i have it in anothe shop spending more money, YAY!

ok, but patch cables? that's like one of the easiest things he could do for me :-D

anyway, he will discount the shipping fee ;)
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:49 pm

FUCKING SEALER, YOU TAKE YEARS AND MILES OF SANDPAPER TO REMOVE THE FIRST TIME BUT AS SOON AS I SPRAY YOU ON I IMMEDIATELY SAND THROUGH INTO THE COLOR? WITH 600 GRIT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?! IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?!

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Mudfuzz » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Why are you doing color under sealer?
If you are sanding through with 600 then you need more coats, or heavier coats.
Do you know what it is like to listen to three sanders for 8 hours?
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby Achtane » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:36 pm

Yeah I only did a few passes, I should have done more. I stained the body and now I'm doing sealer then clear coat. I could have sprayed over the sealer with alcohol-based dye but I have no confidence in my spraying ability. I actually do like the way the body looks now so hopefully these scuff marks are going to disappear with one more dye application.
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Mudfuzz » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:43 pm

You know... you have made this thread really hard to type in on a laptop :grumpy:

So you are seeing raw wood do to sanding off the dye coat?
What dye are you using?
Before I messed with the body I would try it on scrap: dye it, spray it, sand it till you hit wood, touchup dye, respray...
Doing tranz finishes can really be hard. Be methodical.
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby veteransdaypoppy » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:33 am

Rygot wrote:
McSpunckle wrote:FUCK PEOPLE THAT TALK OVER THE TV AND THEN ASK WHAT'S GOING ON.

Because I don't fucking know what the fuck was going on, asshole. You wouldn't shut the fuck up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:thumb: :lol:

soooooooooo many ex girlfriends...
well i guess, but i just don't know.

dollys
veteransdaypoppy

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Achtane » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:48 am

Mudfuzz wrote:You know... you have made this thread really hard to type in on a laptop :grumpy:

So you are seeing raw wood do to sanding off the dye coat?
What dye are you using?
Before I messed with the body I would try it on scrap: dye it, spray it, sand it till you hit wood, touchup dye, respray...
Doing tranz finishes can really be hard. Be methodical.

Not raw wood, but I am scuffing up and removing some of the dye because the sealer was still so thin. So I'm thinking of very gently going over the body until it's a scuffed-up mess so that all the sealer is gone, then wiping the dye on one more time.
I'm using TransTint green water-based dye. I started sanding so early because last time I sprayed sealer on (when I thought that I had the skills to spray color over it), it really sucked sanding the sealer away. I thought it would be thicker than it was this time. This is the first time I've refinished anything, so there have been some setbacks. It's just really frustrating to get that close and then have to redo it, I really felt like it was almost done.

Well, I successfully redid the headstock and applied the decal, though, which was also a first. Waterslides are so fragile!

I was just really bummed earlier. It shouldn't be a problem redying it.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby unownunown » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:37 pm

i hate when people in my speech class talk to me.

not because i hate talking to people, which i don't, but because it's like they make a point of having the MOST BORING CONVERSATION FUCKING POSSIBLE. LIKE OKAY. i understand that it's normal for students to talk about reports, class, professors, whatever... but dude we've been in class together for 2+ months, please please let's expand our conversation. why the hell would i want to talk about school in school? wtf. i'm sure they're not boring people, but just... wtf.

also this dude walks over to where i'm sitting to talk to me. he remains standing so i have to like, look into his crotch as he walks over and it makes me sad.
mathias wrote:I heard that Tom Dalton read a book on how to grow online communities around your business. But he thought it was too much work so he just created a forum full of alts. You and I are the only real people.
unownunown

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Big Mon » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:34 pm

Fuck SAD,Winter Blues,whatever you wanna call it. It seems to hit me earlier(Fall and/or Spring). I slept for 11 hours yesterday and when I woke up and had to go to work,I felt drained,despondent,and generally shitty. Fuck you HARD,Seasonal Affective Disorder :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Big Mon

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby adrianlee » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:07 pm

COD black ops looks like halo. so lame.
adrianlee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Achtane » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:07 am

blooghost wrote:Fuck SAD,Winter Blues,whatever you wanna call it. It seems to hit me earlier(Fall and/or Spring). I slept for 11 hours yesterday and when I woke up and had to go to work,I felt drained,despondent,and generally shitty. Fuck you HARD,Seasonal Affective Disorder :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

God tier: Fall
High tier: Spring
OK tier: Summer
Shit tier: Winter

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion