The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby neonblack » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:30 pm

I swear to God, technical issues are gonna make me quit music. Now I gotta send my Unpleasant Surprise back to o Canada to get fixed, unless one of you dudes wants to replace a footswitch for me. Goddammit.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby PeteeBee » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:14 am

Fuck I get so mad at myself. Like I work ridiculously hard to balance school, work, and family, then I accidentally snap at one of the kids and dropped the ball on something really important. Ugh. I just feel like I'm constantly dissappointing myself and everyone around me lately. This seems to happen to me so often, maybe this is just how people feel all the time but I sure hope not.
Iommic Pope wrote:This is the best you've been.
Suffering suits you.

BitchPudding wrote:Let this be written in our history as proof that ILoveFuzz is one tight knit internet family.
PeteeBee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Andrew » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:16 am

I wish I never lost my retainer a decade and a half ago, some of my teeth have shifted. Small enough for nobody but me to completely obsess over and hate myself for.
Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby jrfox92 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:45 pm

Andrew wrote:I wish I never lost my retainer a decade and a half ago, some of my teeth have shifted. Small enough for nobody but me to completely obsess over and hate myself for.

Ugh, yeah. I still have my invisiline retainer and really need to get a new one.
I wear it less and less, but I still can't totally stop or my teeth start shifting.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:21 pm

Man I miss Comsect 2.0 and Sharktooth.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:47 pm

My teetotaler, pretty religous family is visiting for easter, and have decided to stay at my house. I can't wait for a fun filled weekend of guilt over how I dress, having liquor in the house, how I only clean the house once a week, and watching/listening to immoral stuff. I'm wondering if I made a pentagram out of tall boy cans it would scare em off.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby Achtane » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:03 pm

I picked up a big box of screws and it exploded all over every open drawer of my toolbox. That set the tone for the day.
Everything I touched, I fucked up.
I felt hungover for no reason.
Traffic was fucking awful today, like a 4D compilation of every fucking dumbass move that anyone could make while driving.
Like an idiot I put the wrong tube in the wrong slot of my Valve Junior and witnessed the magic blue smoke. A resistor is toast. Thankfully not the whole amp. I think.

On the plus side, I drove my mom to to a restauraunt today, listening to the first Black Sabbath album, and she sang every part along the way. That was cool.
I also got an old Kustom PA amp working. It always sounds distorted, but in an okay way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:11 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:Man I miss Comsect 2.0 and Sharktooth.

I miss $harkToootth too. He was a great guy, and his abundant enthusiasm was infectious.

Okay...I'll even admit that sometimes I miss commiesect's bizarre, quasi-literate, other-worldly ramblings, although I usually had to stare at them for a while to decrypt them. He always seemed to have the perfect Star Trek gifs for every occasion, too.

Achtane wrote:I picked up a big box of screws and it exploded all over every open drawer of my toolbox. That set the tone for the day.
Everything I touched, I fucked up.
I felt hungover for no reason.
Traffic was fucking awful today, like a 4D compilation of every fucking dumbass move that anyone could make while driving.
Like an idiot I put the wrong tube in the wrong slot of my Valve Junior and witnessed the magic blue smoke. A resistor is toast. Thankfully not the whole amp. I think.

On the plus side, I drove my mom to to a restauraunt today, listening to the first Black Sabbath album, and she sang every part along the way. That was cool.
I also got an old Kustom PA amp working. It always sounds distorted, but in an okay way.

Sorry about the crappy parts of your day, but dude, your mom rocks! :rock:
Last edited by Lurker13 on Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:39 pm

I had talked to sharky recently. He's doing well, I told him not to be a stranger and we all missed him
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:49 am

BetterOffShred wrote:I had talked to sharky recently. He's doing well, I told him not to be a stranger and we all missed him

Good to know. :thumb: Hopefully he'll stop by now and then to say hi.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Bassist_Diver » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:42 pm

I'm not religious, but it hurts to see Notre Dame in flames.
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:56 am

We don't get to play live really often lately because of lack of time and busy lives.

Saturday we finally had one show but, because there were 4 bands playing, soundcheck wasn't contemplated, just a brief line check.
It was so brief I barely got the time to check if the sound was coming out of the amp, plus I was on the opposite side of the drums than the usual.

Result: total sound mess without any dynamic feel and drum reference. I even had to turn down the amp.

Fuck, I was so pissed off I almost broke the neck of the guitar slamming it on the drums in a noise-rage moment at the end of the set.

NO soundcheck? Never again.
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby TraceItalian » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:23 pm

Bassist_Diver wrote:I'm not religious, but it hurts to see Notre Dame in flames.

A lot of stuff was moved out due to renovations, plus, just saying, ain't the first time its been damaged.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby neonblack » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:47 pm

My damn cat ran away Sunday and I still haven't seen him. My neighbors say he's around but apparently not when I'm at home
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bassist_Diver » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:36 pm

My driver snapped in half during shipping. I don't have a tee time for another few weeks, but it still sucks that I have to go through the process.

neonblack wrote:My damn cat ran away Sunday and I still haven't seen him. My neighbors say he's around but apparently not when I'm at home

Oh no! I'm sure he'll turn up sooner or later; whenever mine gets out she always finds her way back after a day or two.
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion