The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Grrface » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:11 pm

Achtane wrote:$300 for a full-mouth 24-hour toothache.
I mean, a whitening. HO HOOOOOOoooo...fuck
I'll be so glad when this is all over. At least I can accurately say that the whitening hurts more than the root canal or freaky cauterizing electro-death rod thing. Dental lightsaber. If I were a masochist going to the dentist would be AWESOME.

You can put me down as a reference if you list me as "Lex Muscle" or something equally macho.

Ughhh, tooth whitening blows. I was told by my dentist chick that I could do either 2 or 3 rounds, and I said "oh sure, just do 3, I feel fine." My teeth hurt for DAYS after that.
Grrface

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Grrface wrote:
Achtane wrote:$300 for a full-mouth 24-hour toothache.
I mean, a whitening. HO HOOOOOOoooo...fuck
I'll be so glad when this is all over. At least I can accurately say that the whitening hurts more than the root canal or freaky cauterizing electro-death rod thing. Dental lightsaber. If I were a masochist going to the dentist would be AWESOME.

You can put me down as a reference if you list me as "Lex Muscle" or something equally macho.

Ughhh, tooth whitening blows. I was told by my dentist chick that I could do either 2 or 3 rounds, and I said "oh sure, just do 3, I feel fine." My teeth hurt for DAYS after that.

Yeah, my dentist chick wanted to do 4 but I had to call it quits after 2 because it was a serious, constant pain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jfrey » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Why not just use the at home stuff? I mean, it takes longer, but it's way cheaper and doesn't hurt.
D.o.S. wrote:You're like a walking Mad Men episode.

BitchPudding wrote:DO WHAT MUST BE DONE, LORD JFREY.

friendship wrote:one cool thing about living is that things get worse and worse and worse until you die

My music rec Twitter: https://twitter.com/MostlyEssential
jfrey

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Grrface » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:40 pm

jfrey wrote:Why not just use the at home stuff? I mean, it takes longer, but it's way cheaper and doesn't hurt.

Well, in my case, I was about a week and a half before my wedding, so I didn't have the time to wait.
Grrface

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby IEatCats » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:03 pm

APPARENTLY MY APARTMENT IS BEING SHOWN ON SATURDAY. AWESOME.

I have two days to clean this place the fuck up, on top of all my other stressers.

GERK.
maz91379 wrote:this board is really weird sometimes bros

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby snipelfritz » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Damn storms making me question whether or not to drive into Milwaukee to see a couple bands.

Whatevs I'm pretty certain I can stay ahead of the storm on my way there and let the worst of it pass by the time I'm heading back.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby IEatCats » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:56 pm

"If you're unhappy, change what you're unhappy with, until you're happy. Then stop changing things."

Well, I'm unhappy with me. I spend too much time on the damn internet, so I'm going to lock myself into only two hours a day of time online. Using Romaco Timeout 3, which is a tool used to keep children from spending too much time online.

I've been spending far too much time on this damn box, and I know that I don't have the self control for it on my own.

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Achtane » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:02 am

Yeah, I've been better about staying away from the PC lately. I only sign on to Xfire after 6 PM or so, because otherwise I'll just start a game and blow the entire day. I feel like shit the entire time, but I'll still do it.
The situation with me and my online friends is like trying to kick a drug habit while still hanging out with your junkie buds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby IEatCats » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:09 am

Achtane wrote:Yeah, I've been better about staying away from the PC lately. I only sign on to Xfire after 6 PM or so, because otherwise I'll just start a game and blow the entire day. I feel like shit the entire time, but I'll still do it.
The situation with me and my online friends is like trying to kick a drug habit while still hanging out with your junkie buds.

Yeah, I text a good portion of ILFers that I chat with on Facebook. I'm probably just going to give my number out on facebook and solicit texts, so I don't lose interfriends.

IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Scruffie » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:21 pm

Missed two important deliveries and they've gone to a neighbour I really don't fucking want to talk to instead of outside the door like I requested *shakes fist at sky*.
Scruffie

Admin
Admin

Postby futuresailors » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:37 pm

My school says I owe them like $600 from last semester's tuition. I paid it in its entirety like 4 months ago, so they can suck a dick.
Tom Dalton wrote:You're a dumbass for making this thread to begin with. :hello:

magiclawnchair wrote:fuck that bitter old man

smile_man wrote:
ifeellikeatourist wrote:Pedals aren't everything, yada, yada, yeah I know.

fuck you.

McSpunckle wrote:I ctrl+f'd mountain goats and decided we aren't friends anymore.
futuresailors

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby DarkAxel » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:08 pm

it seems i might need to find a new singer for my band... we might not make the "first show till the end of the year" plan :(

and i'm dead fucking tired after five crazy days at work...

and i forgot the cable for my pc speakers at work so i can't blast this house off with music
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby IEatCats » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:00 pm

I feel like such an idiot today.

IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby maz91379 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:44 am

um pretty sure im going to be ditched today ive gotten dressed up and shit friend hasnt texted me since like 1 it's almost 7 it takes forever to head out i mean i dont want to get over sensitive and shit but i keep people updated about shit like why can't they. Like im fine if u arent up for hanging out anymore but atleast let me know so im not waiting around / can do other shit i feel like its fucking highschool.
IEatCats wrote: That dude needs a beard and a sad demeanor.
maz91379

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MaxMaps » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:18 am

Worked at least 30+ hours in three days, get home after a 12 hour 300 + mile round trip only to have dinner spoiled on my wife's birthday because I said something stupid. I spent 2 hours talking and holding my wife as she cried in my arms telling me how upset she is at me.

I am so glad its over.

Oh and I fell down a flight of stairs and hurt my back in the process.

Fun.
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion