The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby MEC » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:00 pm

PetZounds wrote:Man, yesterday my girlfriend of two years broke up with me.
Could use some good vibes in my direction.

Good vibes sent. :hug:
http://youthministry.bandcamp.com/
http://remainstheband.bandcamp.com/
Achtane wrote:FUZZ ALL DAY MAN FUZZ IS GOD ALL OTHER EFFECTS ARE SHIT
Caesar wrote:Dude, can you get the fuck out of my b/s/t thread with your bullshit.
PumpkinPieces wrote: This isn't America, this is I Love Fuzz.
Mudfuzz wrote:Remember when we were all just a bunch of weirdos that liked fucked up shit and not just a bunch of nerds buying bling to impress each other online?
MEC

HERO
HERO

Postby phantasmagorovich » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:56 pm

PetZounds wrote:Man, yesterday my girlfriend of two years broke up with me.
Could use some good vibes in my direction.

Good vibes flying intercontinental!

:hug:
phantasmagorovich

Supporter
Supporter

Postby UglyCasanova » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:24 pm

Now is the time for you to do whatever you feel like, whenever you feel like it. If that means blowing out the windows with some mean fuzz or pursuing your lifelong dream of becoming a professional juggler, you da man.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:33 pm

I gotta go to work. Boooo!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby PetZounds » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:02 pm

Thanks dudes.
Stuff will be okay with time, I know.
Definitely feeling pretty shitty right now, though.
PetZounds

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Uncle Grandfather » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:05 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:becoming a professional juggler

YOu mean its not too late!!!!
Uncle Grandfather

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby neonblack » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:13 pm

Well, time to start going to therapy. I almost let my insecurities and paranoia really screw up my marriage. I got some crazy irrational thoughts at 4am and decided to do some snooping. I found absolutely nothing and felt like the biggest ass. Then the next day my wife was like "that's weird, it looks like someone logged into my Facebook after I fell asleep."

:picard:

It wouldn't be so bad, but I have a history of doing shit like this. My wife considers it a huge violation of trust and privacy, rightly so, and is pretty sick of it. So, I gotta get my shit together emotionally and mentally, and find out the root cause of these feelings. Also maybe I can figure out how to deal with the random anxiety attacks I tend to have.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jfrey » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:28 am

Why is it so god damn difficult to find books in French?

In other news, I participated in a study and confirmed my suspicion that I have developmental prosopagnosia.
D.o.S. wrote:You're like a walking Mad Men episode.

BitchPudding wrote:DO WHAT MUST BE DONE, LORD JFREY.

friendship wrote:one cool thing about living is that things get worse and worse and worse until you die

My music rec Twitter: https://twitter.com/MostlyEssential
jfrey

Supporter
Supporter

Postby UncleBBQ » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:04 pm

Stuck at work, long shift. The only "music" they play is Virgin 99.9FM (top 40 crap).
I swear long exposure to this kind of "music" can cause brain damage.
:picard: :flame:
Hacksaw approves this message.
UncleBBQ

committed
committed

Postby skullservant » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:30 pm

Got some bloodwork done last Friday, was told that I have H Pylori bacteria in my stomach, so I need to go on some heavy antibiotics for it. It would explain some of the weird heartburn that's been going on the past week or so
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby gunslinger_burrito » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:19 pm

neonblack wrote:Well, time to start going to therapy. I almost let my insecurities and paranoia really screw up my marriage. I got some crazy irrational thoughts at 4am and decided to do some snooping. I found absolutely nothing and felt like the biggest ass. Then the next day my wife was like "that's weird, it looks like someone logged into my Facebook after I fell asleep."

:picard:

It wouldn't be so bad, but I have a history of doing shit like this. My wife considers it a huge violation of trust and privacy, rightly so, and is pretty sick of it. So, I gotta get my shit together emotionally and mentally, and find out the root cause of these feelings. Also maybe I can figure out how to deal with the random anxiety attacks I tend to have.

I have had major irrational trust issues with past girlfriends, and also experienced the random onset of anxiety during those times.... I followed the advice of none other than Alejandro Jodorowsky ( many other folks in all kinds of fields have basically confirmed this) and looked at my family history. Think about it, when you were a baby you didn't know anything about anything. So the first people you learned how to act from were most likely your parents. Who did your parents learn from when they were babies.....? So, genetic traits aside, and brain chemical imbalances aside, I was able to find the behaviors that were getting passed down unknowingly. If you can identify the sources of things like that, you're closer to finding a solution.

jfrey wrote:Why is it so god damn difficult to find books in French?

In other news, I participated in a study and confirmed my suspicion that I have developmental prosopagnosia.

have you looked for e-books? :idk: I bought a French reader a couple years back when I was trying to get back into French, and it was all oooooold stuff, like classic literature. Nothing contemporary. There are some good French TV websites, though.

Have you read any Vilayanur S Ramachandran ? He's a neuroscientist who specializes in the more exotic brain conditions. I wonder if he has any treatments or therapy somewhere in one of his books.
gunslinger_burrito

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby jfrey » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:56 pm

gunslinger_burrito wrote:
jfrey wrote:Why is it so god damn difficult to find books in French?

have you looked for e-books? :idk: I bought a French reader a couple years back when I was trying to get back into French, and it was all oooooold stuff, like classic literature. Nothing contemporary. There are some good French TV websites, though.

Have you read any Vilayanur S Ramachandran ? He's a neuroscientist who specializes in the more exotic brain conditions. I wonder if he has any treatments or therapy somewhere in one of his books.

I ended up ordering a few books from Amazon.fr. Asimov's Foundation series.

I haven't read any of his books, but I'll check them out. As far as I know there isn't really anything that you can do about it. It's not the biggest deal in the world I guess, since my case of it is pretty moderate compared to some people. If on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being not recognizing yourself, and 10 being recognizing someone you met once 20 years ago), 3 to 8 is normal recognition, I'm like at 2.5. Or something like that. I forget exactly how the curve works out, but it's something like that.
D.o.S. wrote:You're like a walking Mad Men episode.

BitchPudding wrote:DO WHAT MUST BE DONE, LORD JFREY.

friendship wrote:one cool thing about living is that things get worse and worse and worse until you die

My music rec Twitter: https://twitter.com/MostlyEssential
jfrey

Supporter
Supporter

Postby kbit » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:48 am

I need to find a way to make money in a way that I actually like doing before I blow a fucking fuse. My job is pretty cushy in comparison to a lot of shit people have but im not so sure thats a good thing. Just feel like im wasting time.
D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby gunslinger_burrito » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:07 am

kbithecrowing wrote:I need to find a way to make money in a way that I actually like doing before I blow a fucking fuse. My job is pretty cushy in comparison to a lot of shit people have but im not so sure thats a good thing. Just feel like im wasting time.

You and me both, buddy :hug:
gunslinger_burrito

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion