The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby the_carl » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:35 pm

Peeps kinda ditched me Thursday night, I got all sad about life and stuff, got really drunk by myself because fuck everything, and discovered that when my meds say not to take with excessive alcohol they mean it. Had trouble breathing for a while, don't really remember a couple hours there. Felt really shitty all day yesterday, and now I somehow feel even worse today. Can't move my head without getting nauseous. I think I might just be super dehydrated, though.
the_carl

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby kbit » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:45 am

At the end of the day, she's still on my mind all the time. I keep thinking of who she was, how we fit together, memories, wondering what/how she's doing now. Thinking of her face and her dresses makes my stomach sink. Four months later and I still got it bad.

Le sigh.

MaxMaps wrote:Worked at least 30+ hours in three days, get home after a 12 hour 300 + mile round trip only to have dinner spoiled on my wife's birthday because I said something stupid. I spent 2 hours talking and holding my wife as she cried in my arms telling me how upset she is at me.

I am so glad its over.

Oh and I fell down a flight of stairs and hurt my back in the process.

Fun.

:hug:

the_carl wrote:Peeps kinda ditched me Thursday night, I got all sad about life and stuff, got really drunk by myself because fuck everything, and discovered that when my meds say not to take with excessive alcohol they mean it. Had trouble breathing for a while, don't really remember a couple hours there. Felt really shitty all day yesterday, and now I somehow feel even worse today. Can't move my head without getting nauseous. I think I might just be super dehydrated, though.

D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MaxMaps » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:49 am

kbithecrowing wrote: :hug:

THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Gozu » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:54 pm

i feel like shit despite the new puppy being here. the last 3 days of my holiday have been spent in bed.... fucksake
Darwin

behndy wrote:PUT YOUR PUSSY ON THE BOARD RIGHT FUCKING NOW SO DADDY CAN TREAT IT RIGHT YOU MOCHA GODDESS.

listen to my band... www.facebook.com/its.pronounced.wall
Gozu

experienced
experienced

Postby snipelfritz » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Compy is still slow and hulu (99% of my computer usage) is still choppy.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby spacelordmother » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:05 pm

kbithecrowing wrote:At the end of the day, she's still on my mind all the time. I keep thinking of who she was, how we fit together, memories, wondering what/how she's doing now. Thinking of her face and her dresses makes my stomach sink. Four months later and I still got it bad.

Le sigh.

I know that feel, bro. Just change "4 months" to "5 years." It's not like I'm still pining, still dreaming, and still hoping that she will come back. At this point I'm not even sure I would want that. It's just that there was never anyone else who made me twist into knots like she did. Never anyone else who lit me on fire like she did...
spacelordmother

HERO
HERO

Postby bob the r0bot » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:05 pm

snipelfritz wrote:Compy is still slow and hulu (99% of my computer usage) is still choppy.

If you have any spare thumb drive, you can use those to speed boost until you get the issues sorted.
soundcloud................https://soundcloud.com/datingsite
My vanity label.............https://newemotive.bandcamp.com/releases (new stuff added 12/4/16)

Check out my rack.........https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/178913
kusherment wrote:Weed is kushed by hitting other weed.
bob the r0bot

Supporter
Supporter

Postby snipelfritz » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:16 pm

bob the r0bot wrote:
snipelfritz wrote:Compy is still slow and hulu (99% of my computer usage) is still choppy.

If you have any spare thumb drive, you can use those to speed boost until you get the issues sorted.

Hmmmm, I has an external. But I'm doing this on a 5 year old macbook so I'm not sure how much good I can do in general. Redid permissions or something like that and did a safe boot and things seem a little better. :idk:

Unrelated, I've just woke up every day for like three weeks feeling like total shit.

AND my car battery is dead, so I gotta get my parents to get a new one but the car prolly smells like weed/cigs at the moment.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby IEatCats » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:51 pm

My plans just fell apart again.

Again.
maz91379 wrote:this board is really weird sometimes bros

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby kbit » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:08 pm

spacelordmother wrote:
kbithecrowing wrote:At the end of the day, she's still on my mind all the time. I keep thinking of who she was, how we fit together, memories, wondering what/how she's doing now. Thinking of her face and her dresses makes my stomach sink. Four months later and I still got it bad.

Le sigh.

I know that feel, bro. Just change "4 months" to "5 years." It's not like I'm still pining, still dreaming, and still hoping that she will come back. At this point I'm not even sure I would want that. It's just that there was never anyone else who made me twist into knots like she did. Never anyone else who lit me on fire like she did...

Damn, dude.
We all need hugs up in here.

:group: :group: :group:
D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby IEatCats » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:05 pm

maz91379 wrote:this board is really weird sometimes bros

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby dubkitty » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:27 pm

snipelfritz wrote:Hmmmm, I has an external. But I'm doing this on a 5 year old macbook so I'm not sure how much good I can do in general. Redid permissions or something like that and did a safe boot and things seem a little better. :idk:

Unrelated, I've just woke up every day for like three weeks feeling like total shit.

AND my car battery is dead, so I gotta get my parents to get a new one but the car prolly smells like weed/cigs at the moment.

sounds like you need a disk defragmenting utility. i use one called, inevitable, iDefrag.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Jeff-7 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:09 pm

Kidney stones for the second time in two months. Fucking hate this so much.
Good deals with: Officer Bukowski, Caesar, BriBri, Amorphous, ThePastRecedes
Jeff-7

experienced
experienced

Postby spacelordmother » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:11 pm

kbithecrowing wrote:
spacelordmother wrote:

Le sigh.

Damn, dude.
We all need hugs up in here.

:group: :group: :group:

Upstate NY breeds some mightily sad lads. :hug:
spacelordmother

HERO
HERO

Postby Achtane » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:30 pm

Oh lawd I'm overdrawn. Huh.
If anyone wants a Disaster Transport Jr. it'll be up in b/s/t soon :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion