The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby friendship » Thu May 23, 2019 11:02 am

Andrew wrote:Had to put down my pup, her Lymph nodes grew too large for her to eat and had trouble breathing properly. For someone who survived Parvo and eating snail pellets, what a fucking trooper.

Sorry about your pal :(
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Thu May 23, 2019 12:04 pm

Andrew wrote:Had to put down my pup, her Lymph nodes grew too large for her to eat and had trouble breathing properly. For someone who survived Parvo and eating snail pellets, what a fucking trooper.

:hug:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Dowi » Fri May 24, 2019 2:11 am

Apparently somebody in Germany is having fun with the Woozy I shipped one month ago and never got delivered. Now going through all the complain process with DHL, hope at least to get my money back.
Anger doesn't even get close to what I feel now. :mad:
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby TraceItalian » Fri May 24, 2019 12:30 pm

So after paying my ticket twice now, going to court to get he suspension lifted, faxing in my receipt to the tn department of homeland security because the local gov sent the notice I'd paid in late, my license is still suspended and I got another ticket. Jesus fuck I am drowning in this shit.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby Achtane » Fri May 31, 2019 9:20 pm

I'm tired of weekly mass shootings.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby 01010111 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:52 am

I don’t know if I hate my job, if I hate the work I do, or if I just hate myself so I hate doing anythjng

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Faldoe » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:30 pm

Achtane wrote:I'm tired of weekly mass shootings.

Yeah, me too. I'm also tired of people not looking at ourselves and our society to see what is aiding/contributing to people taking the route to kill people and themselves. That is too hard, too much work. Instead people just say "guns, bad, lets get rid of them."

I don't own a gun nor have I ever fired one, but I don't just buy into certain arguments because they come from certain political parties, ideological leanings. I'm not saying you do, I'm saying the gun debate (or what should be a discussion) is governed by emotions and bad reasoning.
Faldoe

Postby frodog » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:42 pm

I agree with you. But you know, "it's complicated". Still, I get so pissed when someone ends up a killer and there were warning signs all along, but parents/teachers/psychiatrists who saw did absolutely nothing.

On a less serious note, I'm sick of playing in a band that's going nowhere and being just an enabler of turgid, aimless rock with too many effects (yeah, I said it, TOO MANY EFFECTS).
frodog

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Faldoe » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:28 pm

frodog wrote:I agree with you. But you know, "it's complicated". Still, I get so pissed when someone ends up a killer and there were warning signs all along, but parents/teachers/psychiatrists who saw did absolutely nothing.

On a less serious note, I'm sick of playing in a band that's going nowhere and being just an enabler of turgid, aimless rock with too many effects (yeah, I said it, TOO MANY EFFECTS).

Yeah, I totally agree.

While I’m not in a band I feel you about too many effects. It is totally, or can be, an issue.

I’ve been busy and had no time to work on music.

It’s annoying I haven’t met any musical partners to work on material with.
Faldoe

Postby BitchPudding » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 pm

My fiancee's car got backed into by a garbage truck. She was right in front of him, theres no reason that he couldn't have seen the car. Its bullshit.

Shes ok, Satan be praised. But now we have to deal with replacing a car thats now a total loss and have to deal with insurance companies, something nether os us have had to do before.

It'll be ok. I keep telling myself that. Im just stressed is all. So is she.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:48 am

I bought some tools on eBay five days ago, and the only reason I even went there is because they were slightly cheaper and with free shipping, but the fucker hasn't shipped them out yet. I tried to just cancel the order but ebay says it's too late.

If they had told me it would be a day or two, that wouldn't have been a problem, but now it's like, where's my shit, man?
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:36 pm

He probably thought it was going to be considerably less expensive to ship.. tools are heavy
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:24 pm

It's just a few wood gouges, though :cry:

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:45 pm

So an update: the car will be fixable, Satan be praised. we're just trying to contact insurance companies n such.

now I'm just pissed that this stressed out MissPudding so much. :(
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:03 pm

That blows dude. But yay! Did it damage anything besides the body?

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion