The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Postby Mudfuzz » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:05 pm

You all know what to do... Lets purge those negative feelings.

God what a shitty week :mad: and it keeps getting longer :cry: due to people not knowing how to schedule and saying yes to everything I think I am not going to get a weekend :grumpy: Also it turned out that the office has a different set of plans then the field does for one of the new jobs [WHO JUST HAVE TO HAVE EVERYTHING NOW] so the sup brings back a bunch of shit that I had to rip apart and make structural :mad: :picard: Then at the end of the day one of the guys say "Oh I think they are going to change the size on those.... :picard:

:grumpy:

Right... next :wha?:
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby nad » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:42 pm

After spending 10 years in construction, all I have to say to that is:

:picard:

I do NOT miss that industry. Also, I have nothing to bitch about currently.

But, I'm about to change the oil on the Mazdaspeed for the first time, so perhaps I'll have some fuel in an hour or so! :joy:
Those whose nose knows the noes.
nad

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby tuffteef » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:42 pm

i feel pretty bad not going to my buddys shows for there new band thats going great guns he keeps asking me

its only cause no one else wants to go and i sure as i hell aint goin solo
im not one of " those " guys :lol:

mildly irritated at myself
i still feel super crap though
tuffteef

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby bigchiefbc » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:47 pm

In the middle of our best gig we've played in a year or so, my XP-1000 shits the bed. So badly that after several power off and ons, now it just gives a weird error code. And we have another gig next weekend, so I don't have time to get it fixed. So I had to go out and buy an XP-100 just to have a functioning whammy in the meantime. My most expensive pedal, and now its a paperweight (hopefully not permanently)

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Mudfuzz » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:53 pm

Ouch!
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby Eric! » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:23 am

Eric!

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby devnulljp » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:42 am

When life blows ... Fukitol!
Good deals done with all these guys
Canada, we put the "u" in satire
devnulljp

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby unownunown » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:01 pm

FUCK MY CAR ARGHLKASDFJSLFFFF

i hate you water pump. I HATE YOU SO MUCH. I HATE TAKING THE BUS EVERYDAY. IT STARTED HAILING WHEN I WAS WALKING HOME YESTERDAY. hailing.

:facepalm:
mathias wrote:I heard that Tom Dalton read a book on how to grow online communities around your business. But he thought it was too much work so he just created a forum full of alts. You and I are the only real people.
unownunown

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Seedy » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:29 pm

I was going to post about my recent feelings of apathy, but man, fuck it.
Seedy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Mudfuzz » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:52 pm

So... I have to figure out how to cut a arch into two 6"X12"X14' beam on a 14" bandsaw... :picard:
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby deadbeatriot » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:55 pm

my friend's girl is such an annoying, stuck up, self centered bitch that she was talking long enough about obnoxious bullshit for my blood pressure to go up high enough for me to nearly pass out. my family has a history of really fuckin high blood pressure and shit like that, so i have to be careful at the best of times, but she came really close to making me literally incapacitate myself through sheer rage.
deadbeatriot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby one bad monkey » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Oy, this week has been tough at work. We're crazy busy (which I'm not complaining about), but some of our clients are killing me. I've spent easily a month telling this person time and again "If you take a picture with your Nikon, you can't blow it up to ten feet tall and expect it to be crystal clear." It's taken a month for them to say "Well, do the best you can." So we printed the "so-so" files yesterday. Today I get an email from them telling me they're getting ANOTHER round of pictures taken to hopefully remedy the situation, only this time they're getting a quote from a company that has a lot of experience printing billboard sized images.

For those that aren't familiar, billboard images up close look like crap. That's okay; they're designed to be viewed from a distance. The company they're getting a quote from is great at billboards, but HORRIBLE at tradeshow graphics (where the customer will be a foot from the print). I'm at the point of washing my hands of this one, and letting them deal with whatever they get.

I literally was this icon this afternoon....
:picard:

Artist | Bassist
one bad monkey

experienced
experienced

Postby futuresailors » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:48 pm

/FS
Tom Dalton wrote:You're a dumbass for making this thread to begin with. :hello:

magiclawnchair wrote:fuck that bitter old man

smile_man wrote:
ifeellikeatourist wrote:Pedals aren't everything, yada, yada, yeah I know.

fuck you.

McSpunckle wrote:I ctrl+f'd mountain goats and decided we aren't friends anymore.
futuresailors

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:37 am

I'm pretty tired of having to make up for coworkers' crap performance, or worse, doing their job and mine because they bailed early without cleaning up their area. I don't mine helping you out if you need it. Actually, I enjoy it if you're cool, but being an inconsiderate fuckhead makes me want to turn your face inside-out.

That's alright though. Once I leave that place, I'm usually done thinking about it until the next shift. So if you have to bum a ride home, please stop complaining about your job the entire time. It wears on me.
(why am I giving you rides if you don't even offer gas money half the time? You know I'm probably not gonna ask you to cough it up...asshole)
(I know that's me being a pushover. I have to do a better job at not getting taken advantage of. If my car permits it, sure, I can give you a lift home if it ain't that far out of the way...I know we get along and joke around at work, but don't try to make me your regular ride, man. I can't babysit you more than I already am while working.)

I'm gonna look for a new job.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jenesis » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:07 am

My neighbours (both next door and across the road) are a pack of cunts. I wish them dead on a daily basis.
Jenesis

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Next

Return to General Discussion