The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Jwar » Sat May 27, 2017 7:57 pm

actualidiot wrote:5 or so years ago I was living with my sister for a couple of months. She had an alcoholic sob of a boyfriend at the time. One day, he was out drinking and she told him not to come home that night and to find somewhere else to live cause she was sick of his shit. At like 3AM that night, I was sitting in the living room playing with a synth with headphones on while my sister and nephews were sleeping. I randomly take off my headphones, when I hear my sister calling out for me. I rush to her room, to find her on the floor at the end of her bed and the guy on top of her with an arm around her neck. I tell him to get off, but he just stays down there, so I go to the kitchen and the first thing I pick up is this large knife. Luckily I think twice and get a chair instead. I then smashed the chair over his head, hitting him 4-5 times, blood on the ceiling and all. Sister gets out relatively unharmed and now the dude is crying "Skander, Skander you've killed me", so I lay him on his side and call an ambulance.
I probably shouldn't be sharing this story, but I'm pretty high and I'm sharing it anyway cause I know exactly how you feel. That shit fucking sucks. Hope you and your sister figure out how to deal with this. Careful that you won't be the one going to jail over this though.

Damn man. :(

Glad she's ok though.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby actual » Sat May 27, 2017 8:00 pm

I don't know man, that's always the dilemma, but at the same time, wife-beaters are weak as fuck and if they can get away with beating a woman, they'll feel like they're the one in control, until someone shows them that there's someone stronger than them.
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Invisible Man » Sun May 28, 2017 7:41 pm

actualidiot wrote:"Skander, Skander you've killed me"

I choose to believe this is how all Danes announce their death. You had one good play set in your country and you all think you're thespians.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby actual » Sun May 28, 2017 7:43 pm

Erasmus Montanus was alright too.
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby samzadgan » Sun May 28, 2017 9:02 pm

that is fucked up Jwar...i can definitely understand you wanting beat the shit out him, i probably would want to do that too. But...don't...you just get yourself into trouble.

If your sister doesn't want to press charges and police wont do anything, then i think best thing to do, is remove her from the situation...i know that's not the most gratifying thing to do...but its probably the only thing you can do to keep her safe without getting yourself in trouble. The problem with you beating him up, is he'll most likely press charges, and then your fucked.

In this regard the law sucks and its shit that a wife has to press charges for the police to do anything...such an old way of thinking. Basically the law is set up to the man's favour, because beating a woman is probably ok as she deserves it...and in the very rare case she doesnt then she can press charges....BULLSHIT!
AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:

Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Iommic Pope » Mon May 29, 2017 4:31 am

Im with Sam.
Play it safe.
In addition to being the lawful option and preserving yourself, it doesn't give that shitbag anyrhing he can use against her in court.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby drolo » Mon May 29, 2017 7:15 am

I have been so passive aggressive on the road again this morning ...
(which usually consists of me doing some inconspicuous subtle thing to annoy jerks which only I am aware of ...)
drolo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Mon May 29, 2017 10:18 am

Thanks guys. I think my course of action is going to be trying to talk her into leaving, but I doubt she'll do it. So, I guess I'll see what happens.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby aens_wife » Mon May 29, 2017 10:26 am

jwar wrote:Thanks guys. I think my course of action is going to be trying to talk her into leaving, but I doubt she'll do it. So, I guess I'll see what happens.

Please read up on how to help women who are leaving abusive relationships. It can be incredibly dangerous to just up and leave without a safety plan. http://www.womenslaw.org/laws_state_type.php?id=13422&state_code=PG

I would also encourage you not to guilt her about not leaving. Help her as you can. Offer support only. Don't make her feel worse about the situation because I guarantee she already feels awful and scared and alone.

And def don't beat the guy up. You could escalate the situation, putting her in more danger - all while you would be in jail and unable to protect her.
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby John » Mon May 29, 2017 10:55 am

If something is in the course of happening, you can call the cops and they have to respond. They are generally pretty useless but it helps to have a recorded history of these events, even if she does not press charges. Of course, I hope it never happens again.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
John

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby actual » Mon May 29, 2017 11:24 am

jwar wrote:Thanks guys. I think my course of action is going to be trying to talk her into leaving, but I doubt she'll do it. So, I guess I'll see what happens.

Good decision.
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Tue May 30, 2017 4:59 pm

tried to get medicaid gov assistance, for my dental and doc check up cuz my finger is infected and they said i need to be getting child support since my child is covered but im not, which isnt gonna fly since her mothers scraping by, so now im fucked and its way too expensive cash n hand so fuck.....thought the gov was gonna help me for once but il just die of an staph infection and have my teeth break away even more fine, cocksuckers!
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Pepe » Tue May 30, 2017 5:04 pm

Your country really sucks when it comes to health insurance. Sad to hear that!
Pepe at YouTube and Instagram
Pepe

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Tue May 30, 2017 5:08 pm

yeah, big time. :grumpy: leaves you just sitting here like, now what....gotta keep trying though, loop holes? who knows? i dont. :hug: :cry:
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Tue May 30, 2017 7:27 pm

Started putting out applications because I need money and I've gotten no repairs in for over a month.
Got the tire replaced on my car, but now the battery is totally dead. :facepalm: :rant:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion