The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby BitchPudding » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:57 pm

Achtane wrote:That blows dude. But yay! Did it damage anything besides the body?

basically, the drivers side corner of the truck got tore up. So the lights are fucked on that side and theres hole, but our mechanic says he can fix it.

Situation finally resolved today tho. We got in touch with their insurance today, they said we're at fault and they're not gonna pay for shit. Which honestly, the repair is gonna be cheap so it doesnt really matter to us anymore. So thats that.

Now I'm dealing with the usual thoughts of inadequacy that bounce through my head plus bad parenting shit.

Basically, my kid was lying down right where I needed to walk. Didn't see him, got mad and yelled, he got upset, MissPudding got upset, and I couldn't handle it. So I ran out to my outdoor studio and thats where I am now sobbing my eyes out.

I just wish I wasn't like this. So irritable, so angry, so sad. I just wanna curl up into a ball and disappear.

I feel more and more everyday like I wasn't ment for this life. I dunno if its society, my brain or what, but something just doesn't feel compatible with me existing. I feel like an anomaly in my own skin.

The only thing thats ever made sense is playing music. The only thing thats never hurt me is playing music. At the end of the day, thats really all I have I guess.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Paul_C » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:16 am

Mine is definitely mild irritation compared to a lot of the above :eek:

Messaged a customer (who is dropping a bass off for repair today) at 10:30am to let him know I had to pop out, he replied that he'd rung my doorbell at 8:30am but I appeared to be out.

At 8:30am, as a rule, I am fast asleep - which is why all messages to customers give my available hours as 10am to 7pm.

I shall have words with him later today ;)
Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:28 am

I think it's a universal thing that if your hours start a 10am that customers will always, for some fucking reason, think that means you're available two hours earlier.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Paul_C » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:46 am

jrfox92 wrote:I think it's a universal thing that if your hours start a 10am that customers will always, for some fucking reason, think that means you're available two hours earlier.

Part of my problem is that I work from home, so it's possible for customers to assume they can turn up whenever they like.

Fortunately I only have to disappoint a few, now and again.
Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:49 pm

More bummed than angry, today was my last day on the farm. My younger brother, who is taking over my position, is the blonde. Here's me saying bye to the "meanest sow." She wiggled her butt every time she saw me. I'm gonna miss petting her.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby Achtane » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:23 pm

Currently sitting on the side of the highway because my Grand Marquis overheated but there was no pull-off area, so I just had to keep driving for another couple hundred feet. Pretty sure the valve cover gaskets/head gasket/cylinder head are turbofucked. Not a good sign when you lift the hood and see oil dripping down.

Plus I drank a bunch of water anticipating a pee test 'cause I was on the way to an appointment!

Man, I started driving and thought to myself how reliable this car has been except for the cooling issues..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:11 pm

i hate to be That Guy, but drinking water before a test won't help you at all. the tests will pick up weed for literally over a month after last use.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Achtane » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:31 pm

Oh, no, it's just because I can never make myself pee on demand, so i load up on water beforehand :lol:
They always pee test you there, it's weird.
But yeah, that is a protip. I wish I had some weed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:32 pm

Sorry all around dudes.. Cooling issues are the worst. Usually pretty easy to diagnose but never happen when you're in a position to do anything about it.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Big Mon » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:16 pm

My wife's depressed. I played a part in it by spending too much money & time on gear and other selfish crap. She didn't say it, but a good, honest ego muzzling/ evaluation let me know that. I'm not spiteful, sad, irritated, apathetic, enraged, or even mildly irritated. I'm eager to improve. I enjoy challenges. Mind, I ain't some hyper-ambitious type A dude, but game on, motherfucker. No, not selling my stuff. Just gonna be more present/available to my girl.
Big Mon

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:02 am

Someone in the area has been fishing for cigarette butts at the bar in the outside bins after we close, which I don't mind, but whoever it is has been leaving a mess. So I left a note saying basically, "You're cool to do that, just don't dump the rejects and sand all over the place." They left a note saying, "Hey asshole, I'll do as I choose, I'll only stop if you leave 3 cigarettes a night on the table a night." Well I obviously didn't cause I don't negotiate with terrorists. Well the fucker stole the ash can. So tonight, I'm laying a trap. I'm catching this fucker.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby BetterOffShred » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:50 am

Or just butthole 3 smokes and leave them out .. :snax:

People are shit
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby spacelordmother » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:38 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:Or just butthole 3 smokes and leave them out .. :snax:

People are shit

:lol:
spacelordmother

HERO
HERO

Postby TraceItalian » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:04 am

Well I caught the dude, he's a teenager, so I decided not to call the cops. Just took his ID and told him if the ash can wasn't back by tomorrow I'd go to his house and talk to his momma. That scared the shit out of him.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:02 am

Haha owned. Well you're a better person than I .. I probably would have let him smoke some sweaty filters a couple times first.. haha.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion