The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby unownunown » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:49 pm

^^ that mostly. it sucks if you both had different ideas about what the hang out was supposed to be, but still.
mathias wrote:I heard that Tom Dalton read a book on how to grow online communities around your business. But he thought it was too much work so he just created a forum full of alts. You and I are the only real people.
unownunown

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby wsas3 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:03 am

lol.
NA I don't feel that way, but it's a societal thing which pisses me off. Im in a relationship and you still get that vibe if its one on one with the opposite sex. Shit sucks.
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby IEatCats » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:21 am

Shitty day. Kate torn a ligament in her neck this morning, totally randomly, and I ended up accidentally starting a mini-fight in the early evening. It got resolved, though. Her neck is still mad fucked, which really sucks.

I feel like I might be bipolar. I have mood swings, sometimes provoked, usually not. I have anxiety, issues socializing sometimes, and some issues I don't want to freely post here. My brain's been a wreck for a while now.
maz91379 wrote:this board is really weird sometimes bros

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby alexa. » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:50 am

@wsas3: stop having the vibe?
It's not that hard. You just examine your reasons for feelin' it, and if they are stupid, you can just let it go.

@IEatCats: :hug: :hug: :hug: just chill, slow down, really slow down.
L00PZ!
rfurtkamp wrote:Bastard stepchild of modern delay times/looping and a Lexicon Vortex would have me whipping out the credit card faster than a hooker at a coke convention.
alexa.

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:43 am

Not that I find any of this remotely funny:

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby MEC » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:47 pm

^
Reminds me of a few years ago when I was working at a hardware supply company.
A maintenance worker from the city came in and picked up a case of spray paint...About a week later I saw this:
http://www.metrojacksonville.com/forum/index.php?topic=4032.0

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
http://youthministry.bandcamp.com/
http://remainstheband.bandcamp.com/
Achtane wrote:FUZZ ALL DAY MAN FUZZ IS GOD ALL OTHER EFFECTS ARE SHIT
Caesar wrote:Dude, can you get the fuck out of my b/s/t thread with your bullshit.
PumpkinPieces wrote: This isn't America, this is I Love Fuzz.
Mudfuzz wrote:Remember when we were all just a bunch of weirdos that liked fucked up shit and not just a bunch of nerds buying bling to impress each other online?
MEC

HERO
HERO

Postby dubkitty » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:54 am

Jeff-7 wrote: I've even stopped looking at the buy/sell/trade section. This fucking blows.

i am SO with you. i'm not going to be able to buy anything significant for some time since my unemployment is running out and i'm moving to Chicago to stay with my cousin...i've sold three guitars in the last month.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby snipelfritz » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:10 am

Just been feeling really shitty lately.

Like I can live with it, but this summer my life has just been one progressive cycle of shit.

I can't wait for school. I also can't seriously comprehend that it's like a week and a half away.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby unownunown » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:34 pm

oh my god after being away from school for the summer i feel like, so bad at social interactions right now. I GUESS MY MANY MONTHS HERMIT SESH DID HAVE DRAWBACKS AFTER ALL.
mathias wrote:I heard that Tom Dalton read a book on how to grow online communities around your business. But he thought it was too much work so he just created a forum full of alts. You and I are the only real people.
unownunown

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby sonidero » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:47 pm

unownunown wrote:I GUESS MY MANY YEARS HERMIT SESH DID HAVE DRAWBACKS AFTER ALL.

*fixed...

I just spent two days dickin around with the pedal board and power supplies and pluggin and unpluggin and swappin and changin trying to hunt down a hum...

IT WAS THE FREEZE... No matter where I put it I can hear the damn bits and bytes working... :mad:
"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Caesar » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:49 pm

unownunown wrote:oh my god after being away from school for the summer i feel like, so bad at social interactions right now. I GUESS MY MANY MONTHS HERMIT SESH DID HAVE DRAWBACKS AFTER ALL.

Meh. Nothing a low-cut top can't cure.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, God said, "Let there be Lips!" And there were, and they were good, and the lips said...

http://soundcloud.com/gaiusrex
Caesar

Supporter
Supporter

Postby bob the r0bot » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:42 pm

>Search for a rar of an album you like
>Finally manage to find one and only one
>One of your fav tracks is corrupt

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
soundcloud................https://soundcloud.com/datingsite
My vanity label.............https://newemotive.bandcamp.com/releases (new stuff added 12/4/16)

Check out my rack.........https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/178913
kusherment wrote:Weed is kushed by hitting other weed.
bob the r0bot

Supporter
Supporter

Postby theactionindex » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:56 pm

sonidero wrote:IT WAS THE FREEZE... No matter where I put it I can hear the damn bits and bytes working... :mad:

Every Freeze I've tried has done that. Makes me sad because it's such a fun pedal. :(
theactionindex

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Psyre » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:40 am

I could not wait for school to start because it was going to be the cure for all of my petty issues, 4th band mate coming back to town, getting to see my girlfriend again who I just absolutely adored. It has been 1 week since school started, my band is now on hiatus due to our drummer leaving for Special Forces in a month, and the rest of us had a musical falling out. My gf ended it tonight due to personal problems and no longer having feelings for me, and I just found out that I will graduate even later than my already late graduation. I actually caught west Nile virus 3 weeks ago and still have swollen lymph nodes all over and constantly ache everywhere in my body. The only desire I have in life is to move to a desert alone, Obi-wan style. I'm too numb to feel rage and too stoned to feel miserable right now
Psyre

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby greyscales » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Mega rant time

I have two really awful instructors this semester. And they both start and end my Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
One is probably mid-60s, demanding, and a completely power-crazed geography professor. Assigned seating, nobody allowed to sit in the last row even if you're late, no cell phones (or he confiscates them until the next class two days later), no laptops, no food or drink (9 am class), and clearly thinks he owns the place because he was one of the authors of the textbook. Plus the TA in the class is a complete airhead. She sounds stoned/slurred, doesn't seem to know where she is, and has no idea how to lead a class.
The other instructor is a second year PhD student with no clue what he's doing teaching a 300 level polisci course. He clearly doesn't know where he's going with the class, asks vague questions without knowing if there is even an answer, and doesn't know how to answer a question a student asks. He also forgot to put in a book request at any of the 4 bookstores on campus (yet still assigned reading from the text). He posts articles on his personal weebly blog. Then we get some BS articles to read. It's an undergraduate class and we are reading things he doesn't even understand. He also swears more than all ILFers combined, looks like a frat boy, and is ignorant of how to pronounce just about any name/country that is slightly out of the ordinary.

The other courses I'm taking seem pretty promising, but then again in comparison to those two what wouldn't?
greyscales

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion