The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby friendship » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:48 pm

Wes Mantooth wrote:
friendship wrote:you guys ever feel like if you don't change everything about your life, the stress, anxiety, and depression is literally going to kill you but you don't know how and you have zero financial resources

This is exactly what's running through my mind most of every day. You certainly aren't alone there :group:

gunslinger_burrito wrote:Same here these days. I think all the BS in life is finally starting to overwhelm me. But as bad as it gets I refuse to give in or up, whatever that would constitute.

Thanks doggs. Still waking up every day, that's gotta count for something right?
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:01 pm

RIP Wes Craven. He made some legendary movies. Last house on the left haunted my teenage mind for so, so long. Going to have to revisit that movie tomorrow night.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ShaunNecro » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:16 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:RIP Wes Craven. He made some legendary movies. Last house on the left haunted my teenage mind for so, so long. Going to have to revisit that movie tomorrow night.

I literally just found out minutes ago. Today ended on a bad note.
Wills Dissolve
http://facebook.com/willsdissolveband
https://willsdissolve.bandcamp.com
http://shaunnecro.tumblr.com/
NSFW: show
Iommic Pope wrote:Remember, she was dead when you got there......but you couldn't have been there-you were on a jumping castle at that point in time.

We just call it the "doom" room in the hope we might lure hipster girls there...into our rape vans....I mean vans of righteous wizarding.
ShaunNecro

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:58 am

Real shame. One of my favorite directors in approach if not oeuvre.

If you haven't seen It's only a Movie, the Last house doc, you're missing out.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby christianatl » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:14 pm

The Hills Have Eyes 2 on Netflix right now.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Whores/108004672554176
http://whores.bandcamp.com
http://whores.bigcartel.com

WTB: Chase Bliss Tonal Recall, Keeley 30ms Delay, cool fuzzes and hand-painted stuff.
christianatl

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby ShaunNecro » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:00 am

Man, our roommate just told us that if you make minimum wage and work 40 hours a week then you should live in poverty. Then she talked shit about people on welfare. Then she said that she knew what she was talking about, but couldn't tell us because she couldn't explain it.
Wills Dissolve
http://facebook.com/willsdissolveband
https://willsdissolve.bandcamp.com
http://shaunnecro.tumblr.com/
Iommic Pope wrote:Remember, she was dead when you got there......but you couldn't have been there-you were on a jumping castle at that point in time.

We just call it the "doom" room in the hope we might lure hipster girls there...into our rape vans....I mean vans of righteous wizarding.
ShaunNecro

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby gnomethrone » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:19 am

I've found one drummer in this little town I've moved to. We jammed. Wrote a few songs. He's a weird religious dude but was respectful that I'm not. Then he got too busy. Now a few months later he texts me that he's starting an "aggressive upbeat praise and worship band. Not your grandma's church music" & he wants to do metal and punk covers of contemporary christian music.
:picard:
god fucking dammit
good dealings here:
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:25 am

ShaunNecro wrote:Man, our roommate just told us that if you make minimum wage and work 40 hours a week then you should live in poverty. Then she talked shit about people on welfare. Then she said that she knew what she was talking about, but couldn't tell us because she couldn't explain it.

Did you get her to perform an on the spot privilege check?

gnomethrone wrote:I've found one drummer in this little town I've moved to. We jammed. Wrote a few songs. He's a weird religious dude but was respectful that I'm not. Then he got too busy. Now a few months later he texts me that he's starting an "aggressive upbeat praise and worship band. Not your grandma's church music" & he wants to do metal and punk covers of contemporary christian music.
:picard:
god fucking dammit

That just sounds....ugly.

WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:56 am

ShaunNecro wrote:Man, our roommate just told us that if you make minimum wage and work 40 hours a week then you should live in poverty. Then she talked shit about people on welfare. Then she said that she knew what she was talking about, but couldn't tell us because she couldn't explain it.

I live with someone who has a similar viewpoint. It's just a different way of seeing the world -- one that's informed by not ever being unemployed for an extended period of time and by placing a large amount of personal value in how much you earn (for the welfare and the minimum wage, respectively). Some people just don't get that bootstrapping your way to a better standard of living is largely a social construct, you know?
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby crow » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:33 am

Comcast.
crow

interested
interested

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:41 pm

READ SOME FUCKING RAWLS AND SITGLITZ AND COME BACK WITH AN INFORMED OPINION, PRINCESS.
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby snipelfritz » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:26 pm

If I give you a dirty look when you say "kickflips for tips" to me, it's not because of my usual resting bitch face. It's because I think you're a piece of shit. My sister can skateboard better than you.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:07 am

Gotta get my air bags fixed because of a recall. Didn't realize it would take 3 hours.

Now I'm stuck in a car dealership. When I could be sleeping.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby KaosCill8r » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:24 am

snipelfritz wrote:Gotta get my air bags fixed because of a recall. Didn't realize it would take 3 hours.

Now I'm stuck in a car dealership. When I could be sleeping.

That really sucks dude, they are the worst place to get stuck at for any length of time. I know, I used to work at one.
KaosCill8r

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby aens_wife » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:07 am

I share my office with someone who doesn't believe in headphones, but rather, prefers laptop speakers and the WORST electronic dance music in the world.

And I hate having to tell my employees things that should be common courtesy.
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion