The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby jfrey » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Still waiting to hear back from this company I applied to. They told me they'd let me know "early this week".
D.o.S. wrote:You're like a walking Mad Men episode.

BitchPudding wrote:DO WHAT MUST BE DONE, LORD JFREY.

friendship wrote:one cool thing about living is that things get worse and worse and worse until you die

My music rec Twitter: https://twitter.com/MostlyEssential
jfrey

Supporter
Supporter

Postby IEatCats » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:17 pm

I'm pretty sure I started a fight with Kate earlier, because I wasn't awake for long, and I still can't fucking sleep. I was woken up TWICE before 10am by my parents actually BEING IN MY ROOM TO FUCKING BOTHER ME. And I turn into a fucking douche when I'm tired, so of course I gave Kate shit about something she said until she just stopped talking to me. Now it's been 2 and a half hours since I've heard from her. Awesome.

I'm losing my fucking mind being trapped in the middle of fucking nowhere, instead of in town like I was.

I'm nervous as fuck about Kate leaving for the semester, and my parents wont shut the fuck up about it. "When's she leaving?" "Is she free today?" "What's Kate doing?" Shut the fuck up. Monday, and I don't fucking know.

And to top all that off, I can't fucking get ahold of a fucking councilor to set up my classes for the semester.

Oh, and lets just throw in the fact that I can NOT MANAGE TO FIND SOME COMMON GROUND WITH MY SISTERS. They just sit around watching Netflix. ALL. FUCKING. DAY. I can't get anyone to watch anything I want to watch (or even consider it), I can't get them to do something else, I can't hold a fucking conversation with them. And they bitch when I play guitar, which is my last fucking bastion of sanity at this point.

I'm going fucking crazy. This sucks.
maz91379 wrote:this board is really weird sometimes bros

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby 01010111 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:59 pm

:hug: that sucks. I'd just tell your parents that you don't want to talk about her anymore. And man small towns are the worst, nobody wants to do anything because there's nothing going on, and there's nothing going on because nobody wants to do anything :mad:

I'm taking the gre tomorrow and. It. Is. Fucking. With. My. Brain :whoa: it's like I can't be honest with myself about what's actually stressing me out so any other fucking thing that pops into my head turns into this hugely important and stressful thing.

Also there's this job that I appear to be pretty close to getting and I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's a research position with this organization that's funded by the coke brothers and is headed by this extremely libertarian professor from my campus. If I want the job I should call them back today to see what they say, but I'm not sure if I want to sell my soul just so I can get a good work reccomendation from a professor on my application to grad school. On the other hand, I have very nearly no work experience and haven't had any luck finding jobs with other professors, and a good reccomendation from a professor I've worked for would go a long way on an application.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby tuffteef » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:08 pm

BOO I JUST FOUND OUT THE OFFICE IS OVER

NO MORE BIG TUNA

CANT GET LOST IN HIS HAIR ANYMORE
tuffteef

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby IEatCats » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:47 am

I need to see a councilor soon.

I feel like the last few days, I've been showing signs of bipolar. I've always felt like I have bipolar, so I'm maybe just being a hypochondriac. But the idea of bipolar plays into another issue I've been having.

Shit to figure out.

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby futuresailors » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:59 am

Oh cool. I found out why my school says I owe them money. They didn't process my financial aid. But instead entered someone else's information into my account and sent me a check. Then in July they realized that the check the sent was a mistake and canceled it, so now I owe that balance. But they decided they should just stop there and not actually process my FAFSA. Which they didn't do in the first place because they lost all my paperwork. YOU FUCKS OWE ME $5500. PLUS RESTI-FUCKING-TUTION FOR ALL THIS BULLSHIT.
Tom Dalton wrote:You're a dumbass for making this thread to begin with. :hello:

magiclawnchair wrote:fuck that bitter old man

smile_man wrote:
ifeellikeatourist wrote:Pedals aren't everything, yada, yada, yeah I know.

fuck you.

McSpunckle wrote:I ctrl+f'd mountain goats and decided we aren't friends anymore.
futuresailors

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby IEatCats » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:40 pm

futuresailors wrote:Oh cool. I found out why my school says I owe them money. They didn't process my financial aid. But instead entered someone else's information into my account and sent me a check. Then in July they realized that the check the sent was a mistake and canceled it, so now I owe that balance. But they decided they should just stop there and not actually process my FAFSA. Which they didn't do in the first place because they lost all my paperwork. YOU FUCKS OWE ME $5500. PLUS RESTI-FUCKING-TUTION FOR ALL THIS BULLSHIT.

THAT'S BULL. YOU SHOULD GO CRAY.

IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby unownunown » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:43 pm

SUE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM. IT'S THE AMERICAN WAY.
mathias wrote:I heard that Tom Dalton read a book on how to grow online communities around your business. But he thought it was too much work so he just created a forum full of alts. You and I are the only real people.
unownunown

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby morange » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:48 pm

unownunown wrote:SHOOT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM. IT'S THE AMERICAN WAY.
morange

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby futuresailors » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:17 pm

RABBLERABBLERABBLE!
Tom Dalton wrote:You're a dumbass for making this thread to begin with. :hello:

magiclawnchair wrote:fuck that bitter old man

smile_man wrote:
ifeellikeatourist wrote:Pedals aren't everything, yada, yada, yeah I know.

fuck you.

McSpunckle wrote:I ctrl+f'd mountain goats and decided we aren't friends anymore.
futuresailors

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:53 pm

tuffteef wrote:BOO I JUST FOUND OUT THE OFFICE IS OVER

NO MORE BIG TUNA

CANT GET LOST IN HIS HAIR ANYMORE

I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK GODDAMNIT ME AND MY WIFE ARE DEVISTATED.... Bleh. I guess I saw it coming after Steve left. But the finale of last season was a really nice cliffhanger. It seems like they finally got back into the swing of things by the end of last season.

Here's to hoping Dwight's show doesnt blow
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:59 pm

I'm so glad to be finished with school and not have to worry about paying tuiton on certain days and meh and meh.

BUT

I just got my loan repayment information.

An entire paycheck a month (at my current job, that is, not related to my degree) just to pay off my loans.
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby kbit » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Barbershop OD clone - sounds amazing
Eau Claire Thunder - sounds fucking amazing

The two stacked - AWESOME CLARITY BUT MY FUCKING LOW END RUMBLE IS GONE GOD DAMN IT WHY :mad:
D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:17 pm

Yep. That's why I'm not a fan of drives and fuzz together usually. The EQ sections of most of the drives I have personally tried when stacked just get fucking whimpy and bleh sounding no matter how good by themselves :(
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:24 pm

Also the thought of a Klon as simply a 'fat booster' fucking urks the shit out of me. People are willing to spend $700+ for a fucking BOOST pedal? Christ.
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion