The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby IEatCats » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Just not feeling great today. It's hard to explain.
maz91379 wrote:this board is really weird sometimes bros

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby MEC » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:22 pm

DarkAxel wrote:super-dull day

Now you have to change you're location to "Sunglasses" or "Abe Lincoln Beard". :cool:
http://youthministry.bandcamp.com/
http://remainstheband.bandcamp.com/
Achtane wrote:FUZZ ALL DAY MAN FUZZ IS GOD ALL OTHER EFFECTS ARE SHIT
Caesar wrote:Dude, can you get the fuck out of my b/s/t thread with your bullshit.
PumpkinPieces wrote: This isn't America, this is I Love Fuzz.
Mudfuzz wrote:Remember when we were all just a bunch of weirdos that liked fucked up shit and not just a bunch of nerds buying bling to impress each other online?
MEC

HERO
HERO

Postby DarkAxel » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Right away, sir

could be "Jack Nicholson Eyebrow" as well

also my beard looks kinda weird in there

I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MEC » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:34 pm

http://youthministry.bandcamp.com/
http://remainstheband.bandcamp.com/
Achtane wrote:FUZZ ALL DAY MAN FUZZ IS GOD ALL OTHER EFFECTS ARE SHIT
Caesar wrote:Dude, can you get the fuck out of my b/s/t thread with your bullshit.
PumpkinPieces wrote: This isn't America, this is I Love Fuzz.
Mudfuzz wrote:Remember when we were all just a bunch of weirdos that liked fucked up shit and not just a bunch of nerds buying bling to impress each other online?
MEC

HERO
HERO

Postby Jeff-7 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:20 pm

Ugh new tires just ate up what I'd been saving for a jazzmaster.
Good deals with: Officer Bukowski, Caesar, BriBri, Amorphous, ThePastRecedes
Jeff-7

experienced
experienced

Postby greyscales » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Went to record some demos today on Logic, turns out my Tascam interface doesn't want to work with Mac's new OS. Fuck Tascam, man.
Settling for super compressed iPhone video instead. Just not the same. I really don't want to have to buy a new interface, but that looks like it might be the case.
greyscales

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby unownunown » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:15 pm

so many things
bleh
mathias wrote:I heard that Tom Dalton read a book on how to grow online communities around your business. But he thought it was too much work so he just created a forum full of alts. You and I are the only real people.
unownunown

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Achtane » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:46 pm

unownunown wrote:so many things
bleh

Yes.
Today everything about my life that I'm unsatisfied with hit me outta nowhere. I tend to just puuuuuush all that away and try not to think about it, but WHAM JUST PUTTING SOME FENCE PANELS UP AND SUDDENLY WHOA HEY I'M ABOUT TO BREAK DOWN CRYING WHAT IS THIS

But now my friend just bought a bike. We are going to ride the shit out of some bikes. Shit yes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:57 pm

i'm in a continuous state of grief and stress as i work on packing up the house and trying to get out...i'm having to dismantle everything that's left of my life and put things away, not knowing when i'll get to see/use them again. my world is gradually contracting into a fine point, and it's really creepy and frightening. i have less than two weeks now.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:03 pm

dubkitty wrote:i'm in a continuous state of grief and stress as i work on packing up the house and trying to get out...i'm having to dismantle everything that's left of my life and put things away, not knowing when i'll get to see/use them again. my world is gradually contracting into a fine point, and it's really creepy and frightening. i have less than two weeks now.

Good luck with the transition. I'm sure when you've finally settled, you'll start feeling better.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby unownunown » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:06 pm

Achtane wrote:
unownunown wrote:so many things
bleh

Yes.
Today everything about my life that I'm unsatisfied with hit me outta nowhere. I tend to just puuuuuush all that away and try not to think about it, but WHAM JUST PUTTING SOME FENCE PANELS UP AND SUDDENLY WHOA HEY I'M ABOUT TO BREAK DOWN CRYING WHAT IS THIS

But now my friend just bought a bike. We are going to ride the shit out of some bikes. Shit yes.

i know that feel bro. pent-up feelings decide to come out at weird times. :hug:

exercise def helps. and bikes are so rad. bike paths are fucking pretty. roll a jay and go biking. ;)
mathias wrote:I heard that Tom Dalton read a book on how to grow online communities around your business. But he thought it was too much work so he just created a forum full of alts. You and I are the only real people.
unownunown

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby spacelordmother » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:03 am

Maaaaan. I wish I could feel things. :erm:
spacelordmother

HERO
HERO

Postby nieh » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:48 am

really wanna go have a cig, but my stepmom is up with the baby and frowns upon it.
Chankgeez wrote:(Don't worry, spouses come and go, ILF is forever.)

nieh

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby alexa. » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:55 am

dubkitty wrote:i'm in a continuous state of grief and stress as i work on packing up the house and trying to get out...i'm having to dismantle everything that's left of my life and put things away, not knowing when i'll get to see/use them again. my world is gradually contracting into a fine point, and it's really creepy and frightening. i have less than two weeks now.

change can be good you know? a phoenix has to die before he is reborn.
L00PZ!
rfurtkamp wrote:Bastard stepchild of modern delay times/looping and a Lexicon Vortex would have me whipping out the credit card faster than a hooker at a coke convention.
alexa.

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby DarkAxel » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:38 am

Why is it so hard to want you band to work as an ensemble where everyone does his part and it works together? Why is it so hard to make it work when you're basically absolutely willingly choosing this over your own fucking ego?
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion