The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby neonblack » Sun May 29, 2016 2:18 pm

Wait till she sleeps. Bring the amp into the room. Set your delays to oscillate into some gnarly dirt. Crank volume. Run.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby nieh » Sun May 29, 2016 3:27 pm

I liked winter better, when there wasn't loud college kids walking around everyday.
Chankgeez wrote:(Don't worry, spouses come and go, ILF is forever.)

nieh

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby snipelfritz » Sun May 29, 2016 11:17 pm

snipelfritz wrote:Work is so boring and I'm sick of these overnight shifts.

I need a change...

Second overnight in a row. Somehow I did absolutely nothing in the time between.

I haven't had a regular sleeping schedule in over a year. Tired all the time. Have been gaining weight. I can't figure out what the time to do basic tasks(sleep, dishes, exercise) is...probably going to tell my boss I'm applying for other jobs on Wednesday (next time I see her).

It's overall not a bad job, but I haven't had regular 9-5 schedule where having holidays off is expected in fucking years and it's driving me nuts.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby psychic vampire. » Mon May 30, 2016 9:48 am

I worked an overnight shift when i was coming out of one of the worst periods of my life, intense, untreated or mistreated mental health shit coupled with the worst Lyme Disease chronic body pain i've ever been. I figured I was staying up until 9 am anyway, i might as well go work and get paid. It turned out to be a personal hell. It just kind of re-solidified the loneliness and detachment from my peers and my own self that had been part of the feedback loop of my depression. It was lonely and scary. It paid better than a day time shift, and i had literally zero oversight so i got away with a lot of unworking, but those were sort of the only perks.

All that is to say; if you want out of a night shift, or feel like it's what you need, i would say the reasons are understandable and you should try to find something with hours and times that is more suited to your body and desires. Turns out after all those years, i was secretly a morning person who was just very bad at it. But once i got in the schedule, i felt like that was one aspect of my life that was going better. Pulling for you, in figuring all this shit out.
D.o.S. wrote:Hello, this is your captain speaking, our altitude has set to bleep so lets sit back and get ready to bloop. Ladies and Gentlemen, we are floating in space.
psychic vampire.

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby GuitarSlim101 » Mon May 30, 2016 10:46 pm

So a friend/co-worker of mine just died after a lengthy battle with mesothelioma. He was a long-time teacher at the store, a fantastic keyboard player, and a fantastic human. Really sad to see him go.
GuitarSlim101

committed
committed

Postby nieh » Tue May 31, 2016 12:25 am

One of our roomates decided to move out a month early, and didn't tell anyone until a half an hour beforehand. she also decided to take all of the toilet paper, napkins, paper towel, and some of my glasses. at least shes fucking gone...
Chankgeez wrote:(Don't worry, spouses come and go, ILF is forever.)

nieh

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby aens_wife » Tue May 31, 2016 11:27 am

nieh wrote:One of our roomates decided to move out a month early, and didn't tell anyone until a half an hour beforehand. she also decided to take all of the toilet paper, napkins, paper towel, and some of my glasses. at least shes fucking gone...

That happened to us when we first moved out. I only found out she was moving because I came home before she left with her moving van. She hadn't planned on telling any of us. She stole a pile of my movies, a bunch of my kitchen stuff and several pairs of my underwear. I still get pissed when I think of it.

It is a shitty thing to do, but at least you won't have to put up with her anymore.
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Tue May 31, 2016 2:09 pm

bassist is leaving my drummer and i hanging this week so im doing the run around (as he supplied our drummer with a kit and hardware) to find drum gear to borrow. i do at least back a backup bass player.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Tue May 31, 2016 5:55 pm

Didn't fix a single thing at work, probably blew up $25 worth of power transistors, and had two customers bullshit me claiming that their intercoms were not repaired.
One of the intercoms came in working perfectly and the issue was something that could easily be the customer's stupidity but they insist they did everything right and I just didn't repair it.
:picard:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dheuthymos » Tue May 31, 2016 8:06 pm

I couldn't tell you why, but I'm becoming increasingly impatient with people. Maybe it's the tech industry, maybe i've been in this town/state too long, maybe it's just my own constant cynicism and depression, but I just get really fucking angry. I don't even want to look at them. It's like....semantic satiation for human bodies. I havent hung out with friends, shit, I didnt even see my girlfriend this weekend. I think it's gonna get better when I regain my license and I can skip town for a couple days/weeks, but who knows.
Dheuthymos

committed
committed

Postby jrfox92 » Tue May 31, 2016 8:33 pm

Dheuthymos wrote:I couldn't tell you why, but I'm becoming increasingly impatient with people. Maybe it's the tech industry, maybe i've been in this town/state too long, maybe it's just my own constant cynicism and depression, but I just get really fucking angry. I don't even want to look at them. It's like....semantic satiation for human bodies. I havent hung out with friends, shit, I didnt even see my girlfriend this weekend. I think it's gonna get better when I regain my license and I can skip town for a couple days/weeks, but who knows.

Fuck, this perfectly describes how I've been the last year.
Especially when it comes to work and people asking just insanely stupid questions.
"I've been doing this for six months and you've been doing this for 25 years and you have no idea how to properly plug in a power supply?!?!"
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:22 am

I just spent an hour removing my own vasectomy stitches from my bruised up nutsack. Doesn't look 100% like shit has closed up yet and I smashed my fucking phone screen in the process.
Tried to relax with a hot shower only to find that the carpet outside our bathroom is wet. There was no water spilt.
Great. So now I think we may have a leak.
THIS IS A BRAND NEW FUCKING HOUSE YOU SHITBAG BUILDER!!! HOW DO YOU KEEP FUCKING THINGS UP?!

Can I rage quit my life right now?
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby neonblack » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:03 pm

Oh god why would you remove your own stitches? We know you're a badass. You don't have to prove anything :lol:
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby kbit » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:14 pm

It's a special kind of "fuck you" to be patronized by a person you're attempting to assist.
D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:50 pm

I hate the bus. I just hate it.

Old lady trying to get to the door while the bus was in motion and PACKED with people. She pushes me around, I calmly explain that I'll gladly let her through when the bus is stopped because right now, I don't want to let go of the only grip I have. I was surrounded by people and had to stand in the alleyway. I also had no access to any other handlebar or even wall. She starts ranting and berating me on and on about it and hitting my calf with her cane! After about a minute of this nonsense, I let go of my grip so she can move and stop being so aggravating, and that's when the bus driver hit the brakes, and I crashed into other people barely catching some handlebar to save myself and others from injury.

That's when I decided I was not gonna let go of this situation because I could have hurt myself very badly and worst, others. I asked her if she understood why I was concerned with letting go of my only grip, and moreover how it was unpleasant to be left with a choice that was either being pushed around and bumped and hit by her and her freaking cane or breaking my skull or someone's elses. I then asked her if she realized she wasn't even courteous enough to ask if I would mind stepping aside in the first place or considerate enough to ask if the women I had bumped into and I were okay.

She had no answer to both of these questions. No one in the bus moved, or even said anything. I went on and asked why she had no answer to that. That's when her stop came and she shouted that I was a rude person and that she was old and deserved respect and youngsters these days... As she got off the bus.

Is it so complicated to be fucking patient and just to not feel that you are entitled to hit people with your cane when you are retired these days?
Last edited by Disarm D'arcy on Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion