The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby UglyCasanova » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:09 pm

Eivind August wrote:Just when everything was chill for a minute, my mother gets diagnosed with cancer. Her mother had it as well, so I guess it's just genetics fucking shit up. Still, this just sucks.

Damn, buddy. That's such terrible news. :(

Let's fuzz and hug it out when you feel like it. My aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer earlier this year. Caught it late as well, but she's in the clear now. It's rough, but stay positive. I'm from a family with lots of cancer too. Fucking blows. Keep close and take good care of each other. :hug:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:13 pm

Eivind August wrote:
Disarm D'arcy wrote:WELL IT STILL APPLIES... Yeah okay, it doesn't. I actually had no idea he had written anything beyond his essay on the wealth of nations.

I don't think it's commonly read. My prof links it with the modern rational sentimentalists, so we're going at it from that angle. Copy pasted your summary of his economics though, might come in handy if our discussion goes off topic (as it tends to do when you're discussing philosophy).

Rationality is a common concept in his economical approach and in libertarian economy in general. Microeconomics, which is linked to the libertarian paradigm is based on the rationality of the economic agent. There's even a theory of actions based on economical rationality. All agents seek maximum effect for minimum effort. The ratio dictates the choice.

So yeah, not surprising that rationality comes up in his work on logic or sentiments.
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby untilshewokeme » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:49 pm

Eivind August wrote:Thanks alot, everybody. We're a pretty close knit family, spent most of this evening talking about it. Cracked a few cancer jokes. It's awful, but trying to stay positive. No use worrying about what we can't affect, right? So I'm focusing on supporting her as much as I can. We've already been through it once with my grandmother, and she made a full recovery. Hopefully my mom will do the same. They didn't catch it early it seems, but she found the lump only last week, and will most likely go on the operating table next week. Then chemo and all that shit.

Anyway, thanks for the support you guys, I really appreciate it. :group:

Now I got to go read fifty pages of Adam Smith for tomorrows seminar. It's half past ten in the evening over here. Yeah. :facepalm:

Here's to hoping they caught it early enough that they can get it all out and no chemo will be needed. My mom was hospitalized a couple months ago for something else and they ended up finding colon cancer. Luckily the cancer was growing along side instead of through so they were able to remove it all, nothing spread and no chemo.

Hopping for the best.
untilshewokeme

experienced
experienced

Postby resincum » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:16 pm

aye sorry to hear, Eivind. wishing your fam the best & hoping you get through this :hug:
i'm glad i can call you a friend. even if i'll never see you again
resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby ShaolinLambKiller » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:54 pm

waiting on a PV butcher to show up I got on ebay 9/11. I was contacted last week saying you know stuff had happened and it had just went out and would be in my hands by last weekend or monday.

still not here. I asked for some tracking and got no response.

quite disappointing.
I like to keep myself busy:
My loud heavy boxes:
www.facebook.com/MaulerCustomCabs

a ton of my music
http://speedritualrecords.storenvy.com/

and a ton of my ugly art
http://www.cavepaints.com/
ShaolinLambKiller

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lost in music » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 pm

Fuck. Makes me feel better about not getting tracking or a message after two days here, but still that's got me on edge. Hope yours comes through soon.

I'M pissed off about people who write songs with Eb standard tunings.
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby weed_killer » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:54 pm

Eivind, all the best to you and your mom - really sorry to hear about this.
weed_killer

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:02 am

At work, we monitor the weather a lot. Besides the fact that flooding in Cambridge, Mass gave me a shit ton of work to do (which in the end may actually result in securing some good contracts for the company, but probably not because 90% of our franchise managers don't acknowledge what we do for them), the low point of my day was not seeing a trajectory map of Hurricane Juaquin with Juaquin's Phoenix' face where the hurricane center would be. Preferably his mustachioed face in Gone Girl.

Stay dry, Boston friends (which, if I recall, is Mr. Jfrey).
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:13 am

There's Frizzle Frey, JonWain, and a few others. Plus the RI crew.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:12 am

Well if any of them witness storm damage PM me so I can use it for personal gain.

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MEC » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:37 am

snipelfritz wrote:Well if any of them witness storm damage PM me so I can use it for personal gain.

Servpro?
http://youthministry.bandcamp.com/
http://remainstheband.bandcamp.com/
Achtane wrote:FUZZ ALL DAY MAN FUZZ IS GOD ALL OTHER EFFECTS ARE SHIT
Caesar wrote:Dude, can you get the fuck out of my b/s/t thread with your bullshit.
PumpkinPieces wrote: This isn't America, this is I Love Fuzz.
Mudfuzz wrote:Remember when we were all just a bunch of weirdos that liked fucked up shit and not just a bunch of nerds buying bling to impress each other online?
MEC

HERO
HERO

Postby Strange Tales » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:32 am

snipelfritz wrote:At work, we monitor the weather a lot. Besides the fact that flooding in Cambridge, Mass gave me a shit ton of work to do (which in the end may actually result in securing some good contracts for the company, but probably not because 90% of our franchise managers don't acknowledge what we do for them), the low point of my day was not seeing a trajectory map of Hurricane Juaquin with Juaquin's Phoenix' face where the hurricane center would be. Preferably his mustachioed face in Gone Girl.

This picture is close enough for me

Also have
木枯らし // 木漏れ日 // 風に綱は戦ぐ

Strange Tales Distro - Japanese Underground Music Distribution in the US

Invisible Man wrote:Strange Tales: putting the ‘weeb’ in ‘dweeb’ since whenever.
Strange Tales

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby futuresailors » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:46 am

^Solid gold.

Saw Jurassic World last night.
Tom Dalton wrote:You're a dumbass for making this thread to begin with. :hello:

magiclawnchair wrote:fuck that bitter old man

smile_man wrote:
ifeellikeatourist wrote:Pedals aren't everything, yada, yada, yeah I know.

fuck you.

McSpunckle wrote:I ctrl+f'd mountain goats and decided we aren't friends anymore.
futuresailors

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:57 am

Strange Tales wrote:
snipelfritz wrote:At work, we monitor the weather a lot. Besides the fact that flooding in Cambridge, Mass gave me a shit ton of work to do (which in the end may actually result in securing some good contracts for the company, but probably not because 90% of our franchise managers don't acknowledge what we do for them), the low point of my day was not seeing a trajectory map of Hurricane Juaquin with Juaquin's Phoenix' face where the hurricane center would be. Preferably his mustachioed face in Gone Girl.

This picture is close enough for me

Also have

Thank you! Just what I was looking for. This will be shared with the 50 something women I work with.

And MEC, Paul Davis. More or less the same thing.

snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MEC » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:13 pm

^ My wife used to be a project manager for Paul Davis.
She kind of hated it. :lol:
http://youthministry.bandcamp.com/
http://remainstheband.bandcamp.com/
Achtane wrote:FUZZ ALL DAY MAN FUZZ IS GOD ALL OTHER EFFECTS ARE SHIT
Caesar wrote:Dude, can you get the fuck out of my b/s/t thread with your bullshit.
PumpkinPieces wrote: This isn't America, this is I Love Fuzz.
Mudfuzz wrote:Remember when we were all just a bunch of weirdos that liked fucked up shit and not just a bunch of nerds buying bling to impress each other online?
MEC

HERO
HERO

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion