The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby spacelordmother » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:36 am

Achtane wrote:I'm pretty tired of having to make up for coworkers' crap performance, or worse, doing their job and mine because they bailed early without cleaning up their area. I don't mine helping you out if you need it. Actually, I enjoy it if you're cool, but being an inconsiderate fuckhead makes me want to turn your face inside-out.

Exactly. I am forced to be part of a union at my job and thus, this is the status quo. There are no consequences! Do as little as possible, we can't do anything about it! :mad:

We have a complete idiot on our staff that we have been writing up for about 2 years and it will take 1 more before we even have the chance of firing him. In this economy it enrages me that fuckwits like this can stay employed while there are tons of skilled people with nothing out there who could/would work circles around him. FFFFF.
spacelordmother

HERO
HERO

Postby theavondon » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:13 am

I spent seven hours Sunday writing a rough draft for an essay due Monday. I show up Monday, and four out of twenty five people did it. So, it gets pushed back to being due on Friday, but now it's going to be turned in on a website called turnitin.com. So, the teacher promises a link on the page for her class, but instead makes a text document that says "turnitin". I try to turn it in thursday. No. I try Friday at ten AM. No. So, instead, I email it to her, like every other assignment due via the Internet. I then go have an active Friday outside to find that she a) can't for some fucking reason accept it online due to unexplained and total bullshit reasons, and b) fixed the dropbox just in time for me to be late, not allowing me to turn in my essay.
theavondon

Supporter
Supporter

Postby bigchiefbc » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:05 pm

spacelordmother wrote:
Achtane wrote:I'm pretty tired of having to make up for coworkers' crap performance, or worse, doing their job and mine because they bailed early without cleaning up their area. I don't mine helping you out if you need it. Actually, I enjoy it if you're cool, but being an inconsiderate fuckhead makes me want to turn your face inside-out.

Exactly. I am forced to be part of a union at my job and thus, this is the status quo. There are no consequences! Do as little as possible, we can't do anything about it! :mad:

We have a complete idiot on our staff that we have been writing up for about 2 years and it will take 1 more before we even have the chance of firing him. In this economy it enrages me that fuckwits like this can stay employed while there are tons of skilled people with nothing out there who could/would work circles around him. FFFFF.

Ditto. All of our field techs at my company are unionized, and from my experience, they are all as useless as tits on a bull. It always feels like being in a union is a license to collect a paycheck while doing as little work as possible. And good fucking luck firing them for incompetence. :mad: :mad:
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby nad » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm tired of getting bullshit conservative emails form my dad (former hippie, now turned into a still-just-as-poor-but-now-GOP type, wtf?) so I finally wrote back to him and his dumb Faux Newz friends to the latest round of idiocy. Tired of being a quiet liberal, need to be more like The Angry Left as "they" like to call it.
Those whose nose knows the noes.
nad

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Mudfuzz » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:55 pm

nad wrote:I'm tired of getting bullshit conservative emails form my dad (former hippie, now turned into a still-just-as-poor-but-now-GOP type, wtf?) so I finally wrote back to him and his dumb Faux Newz friends to the latest round of idiocy. Tired of being a quiet liberal, need to be more like The Angry Left as "they" like to call it.

"Republicans hate America and everything it stands for" Mudfuzz.

I think the left has to start being as mean, underhanded and full of it as the right. The sheep don't believe truth anyway so might as well lie too.
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby bdunlap » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:39 pm

GF thinks I'm cheating on her because I stuck up for an ex.
bdunlap

committed
committed

Postby maz91379 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:02 am

One of those wake up and want to kick a puppy days :idk: .
IEatCats wrote: That dude needs a beard and a sad demeanor.
maz91379

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Big Mon » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:35 am

uhhhh....I still haven't broken the fart-ice with my sweet and loving live-in gf-ahh,well fuck it. I've just been informed that I farted in my sleep :lol: So the only thing mildly irritated is my stomach/asshole :lol:
Big Mon

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby unownunown » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:32 am

i'm mildly irritated now.

i was babysitting last night, and because my car is unusable atm, my mom was supposed to pick me up and drop me off. she said she'd pick me up around 2:30. i start calling her around 3. from 3-4 i essentially blow up her phone and she doesn't answer. she went out that night, so obviously i was pretty concerned that she wasn't picking up.

turns out that she just ditched me to go roll in the hay with her man-friend.
:picard:
mathias wrote:I heard that Tom Dalton read a book on how to grow online communities around your business. But he thought it was too much work so he just created a forum full of alts. You and I are the only real people.
unownunown

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby McSpunckle » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:37 am

FUCK PEOPLE THAT TALK OVER THE TV AND THEN ASK WHAT'S GOING ON.

Because I don't fucking know what the fuck was going on, asshole. You wouldn't shut the fuck up.
McSpunckle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby spacelordmother » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:53 am

unownunown wrote:i'm mildly irritated now.

i was babysitting last night, and because my car is unusable atm, my mom was supposed to pick me up and drop me off. she said she'd pick me up around 2:30. i start calling her around 3. from 3-4 i essentially blow up her phone and she doesn't answer. she went out that night, so obviously i was pretty concerned that she wasn't picking up.

That's fucked. :erm:
spacelordmother

HERO
HERO

Postby unownunown » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:23 pm

spacelordmother wrote:
unownunown wrote:i'm mildly irritated now.

That's fucked. :erm:

yeah, and the best she could tell me was 'i thought someone else was picking you up. don't be mad.' :facepalm:
mathias wrote:I heard that Tom Dalton read a book on how to grow online communities around your business. But he thought it was too much work so he just created a forum full of alts. You and I are the only real people.
unownunown

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby nad » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:24 pm

Mudfuzz wrote:
nad wrote:I'm tired of getting bullshit conservative emails form my dad (former hippie, now turned into a still-just-as-poor-but-now-GOP type, wtf?) so I finally wrote back to him and his dumb Faux Newz friends to the latest round of idiocy. Tired of being a quiet liberal, need to be more like The Angry Left as "they" like to call it.

I think the left has to start being as mean, underhanded and full of it as the right. The sheep don't believe truth anyway so might as well lie too.

Yarp and yarp. The left sucks at politics (aka lying). The right has it down to a god damn science.
Those whose nose knows the noes.
nad

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby deadbeatriot » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:32 am

nad wrote:
Mudfuzz wrote:

Yarp and yarp. The left sucks at politics (aka lying). The right has it down to a god damn science.

i think we can all agree, regardless of political affiliation, that the only people really good at politics are the people no one should ever vote for.
deadbeatriot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion