The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby TraceItalian » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:41 am

BetterOffShred wrote:Haha owned. Well you're a better person than I .. I probably would have let him smoke some sweaty filters a couple times first.. haha.

well the original urge was to shot him with rock salt, so maybe not that much better of a person
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby dubkitty » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:04 am

i like the cut of your jib.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby TraceItalian » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:44 am

dubkitty wrote:i like the cut of your jib.

Seemed nicer than a couple other ideas my coworkers and friends had. Quick PSA to those who carry mace, go with hornet/wasp spray, it shoots a lot farther, hurts a lot more, and it's A LOT more difficult at washing off.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby John » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:37 pm

TraceItalian wrote:Quick PSA to those who carry mace, go with hornet/wasp spray, it shoots a lot farther, hurts a lot more, and it's A LOT more difficult at washing off.

That's pretty fucked up
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
John

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby TraceItalian » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:18 pm

John wrote:
TraceItalian wrote:Quick PSA to those who carry mace, go with hornet/wasp spray, it shoots a lot farther, hurts a lot more, and it's A LOT more difficult at washing off.

That's pretty fucked up

I lived in the county that had the dubious honor of the 2nd highest murder rate of any county per capita at one point, still boasts a more than twice higher violent crime rate per capita than the US on whole, and as of 2017, your average citizem had a 1 out of 11.1 chance of being a victim of arson. People don't need ak47s imo, but they do need to defend themselves. It may be fucked up, but it's nonlethal, which I'd rather if I had my druthers.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby neonblack » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:32 am

My drummer moved to California and I'm listening to the last 3 songs we recorded and feeling really fucking sad because even though we have a new drummer who is super enthusiastic, nobody can replace my boy Mario.

And these songs are the fucking tits.

I also had to turn down an opening slot for Big Business because we're not ready with the new guy yet.

I haven't been able to play music in almost a month because I started a new job making more than I've ever made at one job, but I'm also working 50+ hours a week. I don't mind that but it's gonna be tough when my kid is back in school. Paying a babysitter for that time is gonna be tough, especially when the other party that's supposed to be involved in raising him is less than reliable.

Shit's not easy right now fellas and ladies. I just want to make music but everything else is in such limbo that I don't even know what I want to play.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Faldoe » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:18 pm

TraceItalian wrote:

Seemed nicer than a couple other ideas my coworkers and friends had. Quick PSA to those who carry mace, go with hornet/wasp spray, it shoots a lot farther, hurts a lot more, and it's A LOT more difficult at washing off.

Yeah, I’m sure Antifa would like that info.
Faldoe

Postby D.o.S. » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:14 pm

neonblack wrote:My drummer moved to California and I'm listening to the last 3 songs we recorded and feeling really fucking sad because even though we have a new drummer who is super enthusiastic, nobody can replace my boy Mario.

And these songs are the fucking tits.

I also had to turn down an opening slot for Big Business because we're not ready with the new guy yet.

I haven't been able to play music in almost a month because I started a new job making more than I've ever made at one job, but I'm also working 50+ hours a week. I don't mind that but it's gonna be tough when my kid is back in school. Paying a babysitter for that time is gonna be tough, especially when the other party that's supposed to be involved in raising him is less than reliable.

Shit's not easy right now fellas and ladies. I just want to make music but everything else is in such limbo that I don't even know what I want to play.

PLAY THE NOISE ROCK SIR PLAY THE NOISE DAD ROCK
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby iamthekobold » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:51 pm

Faldoe wrote:
TraceItalian wrote:

thanks for the info.
iamthekobold

interested
interested

Postby Lurker13 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:53 pm

iamthekobold wrote:
Faldoe wrote:
TraceItalian wrote:

thanks for the info.

:lol: :thumb: :rock:
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Blackened Soul » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:42 am

Juvenile owls are fucking noisy assholes.
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:07 am

screamy little motherfuckers. ALL. NIGHT. LONG.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby TraceItalian » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:30 pm

Welp. Got fired from the bar. After I moved the new tables (that 2 guys moved in together) alone, wiped down the bar and tables, restocked , and set up the sound board. And told I wouldn't be paid for that time.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:05 pm

What the fuck?
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:10 am

My girlfriend went in because she usually picks me up there, they'd already hired someone new. I'm gonna go in and grab my stuff tomorrow. Hope they have good luck having a show with no cables, mics, or power amp, and no one who can run a soundboard.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion