The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby UglyCasanova » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:51 am

Spend an hour and a half filming for a demo, and throughout the whole thing my camera was in a slightly odd position making it shake whenever I hit a note, from the soundwaves. There's even a "dirrrrr" sound whenever it happens :picard:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby KaosCill8r » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:24 pm

neonblack wrote:Im definitely going to invest in a p.o. box. I get enough gear and stuff shipped to me that it would be worth it.

I live in the country so all my packages go to the post office to be picked up. Also my missus's uncle has to go to the post office everyday. He is obsessive compulsive so I never even have to go pick it up. Win win :yay: But I can empathize with you dudes.
KaosCill8r

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby jfrey » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:26 pm

gunslinger_burrito wrote:I have been trying to hone my debate/discussion skills by participating in more threads about social issues on facebook, but I always question whether it's worth my time.

Just watch a lot of Hitchen's debates. Only person I have ever heard of being criticized for being too good at debating, and speaking in general.
D.o.S. wrote:You're like a walking Mad Men episode.

BitchPudding wrote:DO WHAT MUST BE DONE, LORD JFREY.

friendship wrote:one cool thing about living is that things get worse and worse and worse until you die

My music rec Twitter: https://twitter.com/MostlyEssential
jfrey

Supporter
Supporter

Postby gunslinger_burrito » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:47 pm

jfrey wrote:
gunslinger_burrito wrote:I have been trying to hone my debate/discussion skills by participating in more threads about social issues on facebook, but I always question whether it's worth my time.

Just watch a lot of Hitchen's debates. Only person I have ever heard of being criticized for being too good at debating, and speaking in general.

Yeah, I love Hitch. The problem I run into in those circumstances is that oftentimes people I like are involved and it's hard not to end up looking like a dick when you're presenting ideas that aren't popular.
gunslinger_burrito

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby jfrey » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:53 pm

gunslinger_burrito wrote:
jfrey wrote:

Yeah, I love Hitch. The problem I run into in those circumstances is that oftentimes people I like are involved and it's hard not to end up looking like a dick when you're presenting ideas that aren't popular.

I'm very familiar with that.

friendship wrote:one cool thing about living is that things get worse and worse and worse until you die

jfrey

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Iommic Pope » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:35 pm

Hitch was amazing. I wish I was that well composed when I got fired up.

What the fuck is up with coworkers blanking you when you greet them at the start of the workday? I'm sorry, do greetings infect people with Ebola now? Fuck off then, rude cunts.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:22 pm

the latest brainstorm from the medical folks is that they want me to do a sleep study; they think my constant sleepiness could be explained by this, thouhg my money's on the medication i take. one more disruption of my work time and possible expense. thank God i have insurance through work...do you have any idea how much medications under patent cost? they said my insurance saved me $435 on fifteen Abilify tablets.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby gunslinger_burrito » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:16 pm

dubkitty wrote:the latest brainstorm from the medical folks is that they want me to do a sleep study; they think my constant sleepiness could be explained by this, thouhg my money's on the medication i take. one more disruption of my work time and possible expense. thank God i have insurance through work...do you have any idea how much medications under patent cost? they said my insurance saved me $435 on fifteen Abilify tablets.

On fifteen tablets?!?! Holy shit. I'd take the sleep study if you don't have to pay for it.....
gunslinger_burrito

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby theactionindex » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:14 pm

Oy vey.

Selling on Craigslist.

Dude on CL is like: "How about $250 less than your already low as hell asking price for that amp because I think your tubes are too old?"

NOW JUS WAIT ONE MINUTE GURL
theactionindex

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:16 am

I'm experiencing soul crushing sadness and I'm afraid its gonna lead to worse things.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:24 am

It's Sunday. That means tomorrow is Monday. I hate Mondays.
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby greyscales » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:14 pm

I can't stand it when bands are slow as shit when they pack up after their set and they aren't the closer.
Get your stuff off and talk to people after. Especially if you already ran way longer than you should have. Like you don't have to put everything in its case if there is room off stage. Just move it.
And the opener shouldn't play an encore when there are two other bands following.

Last night I was a little grumpy.
greyscales

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby theactionindex » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:26 pm

greyscales wrote:I can't stand it when bands are slow as shit when they pack up after their set and they aren't the closer.
Get your stuff off and talk to people after. Especially if you already ran way longer than you should have. Like you don't have to put everything in its case if there is room off stage. Just move it.
And the opener shouldn't play an encore when there are two other bands following.

Last night I was a little grumpy.

This so much.

HIGH FIVE.
theactionindex

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:47 pm

BitchPudding wrote:I'm experiencing soul crushing sadness and I'm afraid its gonna lead to worse things.

IIIIII WOOOON'T LEEEET YOUUUUU FAAAAALL APAAAAARRRRT
*cool fuzzy bass*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jfrey » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:26 pm

I'm so bored. Why does everyone else sleep so much?

jfrey

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion