The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Lurker13 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:02 pm

I recommend anyone with rats proactively work on killing them as fast as possible. If you don't, they will build a nest and have babies and your infestation will multiptly. Not only do they spread disease, they also chew on power cables. If they are under or behind your appliances and chew the insulation off the cable, it could start a fire.

I had them for a while at my last house, and they were a real nightmare. They activated some primal fear and loathing circuit in my brain, and I exterminated them ruthlessly. Spring traps worked. The sticky traps worked well too, because they have a lot of surface area for the little nightmares to get stuck on. (No, I did not do the dirty work to the ones on the sticky traps in front of my son.)

I had cats, dogs, fish, and hamsters as a kid, and I have a black lab today. I like most non-deadly animals. But rats? RATS? KILL THEM WITHOUT MERCY.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:26 pm

BitchPudding wrote:And here comes the spiraling of emotions, this is gonna be great to try and work through.

If im supposed to get struck down in a freak accident, now would be a great time for that to happen. :cry:

It's a gate man. Don't let it get you down, women always freakout over basic shit. It's what they do. You just have tongicd them the "yeah man, I fucked up. I didn't realize." And let the healing begin! :hug:
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:03 pm

If I survive the day we'll see if your right.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:58 pm

BitchPudding wrote:If I survive the day we'll see if your right.

Well at the risk of discrediting my own advice, I was married for 10 years. My current girlfriend is very very awesome and she's different than any woman I've ever met.. but she still freaks out over stupid shit. Water is wet.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:30 pm

Welp, still here. My head hurts but I feel ok. At least for now. Glad I got the day off tomorrow.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:40 pm

BitchPudding wrote:Welp, still here. My head hurts but I feel ok. At least for now. Glad I got the day off tomorrow.

:hug:
Yeah man. I've been there.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:51 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:
BitchPudding wrote:Welp, still here. My head hurts but I feel ok. At least for now. Glad I got the day off tomorrow.

:hug:
Yeah man. I've been there.

Yea. Thanks tho dude, for real. :hug:

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby misterstomach » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:49 pm

A raccoon got into my chicken run last night and killed my chickens. Even though my chicken run is secure as fuck, one of those bastards finally found a way in. We only have 5 chickens and we don't eat them. They're egg layers and they all had names and were as much pets as anything else. It was terrible carnage. And the worst part is that I found one of them still alive with her face half eaten off. She was terrified and pitiful and in awful shape. I held her for a while to calm her down. She finally got sleepy and calm and I chopped her head off. There was no way she was going to make it, but it really sucked. There's better ways to start a Monday morning than killing a pet with an axe. It was quick at least. Ugh.
ryan summit wrote:Damn these fuckin bullshit techherpes
misterstomach

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:08 pm

Raccoons are such fuckers. I'm sorry for your loss :(
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Olin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:38 pm

Jesus that's a grim way to spend a day, really sorry about having to do that. Reminds me of when I was real young and we had rabbits, I would get in the hutch and read to them. One morning a fox got into it and ate them all, the hutch was a mess of intestines and blood, took a while to process that one properly as a youngen'. Remember being mostly upset the fox was so hungry it had to eat the rabbits, now I think foxes are just dicks, raccoons are enormous dicks and both of them should leave the chickens and rabbits alone.
neonblack wrote:Do you ever just sit back and take a good look at yourself and realize all your riffs are shit and you're a garbage musician?

https://barewireson.bandcamp.com/album/off-black
Olin

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:16 pm

nothing was sadder when one of our chickens got sick, she dug herself a shallow grave, and all the other chickens huddled her till she passed. we weren’t sure what was up but my cats could tell something was since they normally had no interest in our run/coop (as the chickens scared the shit out of them) but they just stared out there all day.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:51 pm

Ugh.
New job politics are bullshit.
Not even six months in.
Had a gutful.
Knocked back on the planetarium job, which was expected, but now I gotta totally retool my resume and shit.
Fuck this employment thing.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby neonblack » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:37 am

I've been gone a while. I hate that in itself.

But also I moved into a new place last month in kind of a...weird part of town. Kinda sketchy sometimes but I never felt unsafe.

Well tonight I took my kid outside to get one of his toys out of the car and I heard someone say "are you fucking kidding me man?" And then someone ran out of the alley across from my house. Then another guy came stumbling towards me saying that he needed help. I told him to stay back because I had my kid and he said someone stabbed him. I told him to sit down on the curb and took my kid inside and got my phone.
I called 911 and as I was talking to them I noticed that he was bleeding profusely from his fucking face. I grabbed a towel and suddenly had to alternate between telling the dispatcher what was happening, reassuring this guy that he wasn't going to die, and keeping my kid inside. I also realized a car had been idling across the street and as soon as I heard sirens they took off.

Then about 25 cops showed up in the span of a couple minutes. Dogs and guns and body armor. It was insane. I have to move now.

If i had gone out there a minute or two earlier, I could have been stabbed. If I hadn't gone out there, this dude might have bled to death. I still don't know if he's okay. He seemed to think he was going to die, but I think that's a normal reaction to being stabbed in the fucking face. Oh also the stabber wasn't caught and probably won't be.

Anyways, I'm back. Hiiiiii
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby codetocontra » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:44 am

This guy nows how to make a comeback. Wow. But also good to see you again buddy.
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby jrfox92 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:08 am

Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion