The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:42 pm

oh no

It's so easy to forget these people still exist sometimes.
füzz lover. Friend. Quilter evangelist.

I make music sometimes:

https://nitrx.bandcamp.com/

https://mediocrisy.bandcamp.com/

https://fleshcouch.bandcamp.com
coldbrightsunlight

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Achtane » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:13 pm

People are disgusting.
Yeah, I've heard some gems from my coworkers.
Said by a middle-aged woman: "Fat girls probably wish they would get raped 'cause that's the only way they're gonna get any action".

Just the other day there were some guys telling a story about how, at a potluck, a coworker who happens to be gay brought in some brownies and nobody would eat them because they might, like, catch "the gay" I guess. They threw half of them away so the person wouldn't feel bad that nobody ate any. I wanted to tell them that half the time, the soap dispenser in the bathroom is empty, so we're all touching each others' dicks all day. But I work with a very small group of people and I know it would be hell until I get a different job.

We drove past two girls walking together down the sidewalk and a dude said something about how "seeing that shit just works my nerves, man. That shit is nasty, why do they wanna be like a man anyway?"
The next dude was like, "and they're bleeding all over the place too. It's disgusting."
I hear anti-gay bullshit all day from these dumbasses, and they'll readily brag about the gun they just got and what it's capable of and what they'd do against an intruder or anyone who pisses them off, or how they used to sell drugs before getting this job, or talking about their shit relationship with their spouse, or pervy shit about girls they see, but in the same breath they'll talk shit about another coworker because "he's an atheist! They don't believe in anything, who knows what kinda shit they get up to!"

Oh yeah at my last job a guy told me something like "I don't see the big deal about Jimi Hendrix anyway. Eric Clapton could play circles around him. It must be a minority thing."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:14 am

i got one that might beat yours. my sweetie and i were away for the weekend at a rather ritzy resort--not really my milieu, but it was surprisingly enjoyable--and we were out to eat at a rather expensive restaurant where someone was joking about someone who liked to date women in wheelchairs because he could "just push them and they'll roll away." less than 10 feet from my girl, who uses a wheelchair. i took pleasure in making him budge in to his table so she could get past when we left. i kind of wanted her to run into his chair, force him up against the edge of the tabletop, and drive the wind out of him.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Achtane » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:57 am

Ugghhhhgghhhhhhghh. That would have been too nice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby 01010111 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:00 am

Sad boy check-in. It feels like a lot tonight, and it feels like too much to write. But I still wanted to write something.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:23 pm

I got jack shit from BU in financial aid. I'm digging myself out best I can, but if y'all know any decent jobs for a guy who half his business life has been under the table, I'd appreciate it. I didn't get a B.A, just to pry up curbs by myself and get paid $6 an hour for doing it.

Edit: I'm willing to move anywhere I can can get a roof over my head and food in my belly, I'm just tired of living hand to mouth
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby Blackened Soul » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:53 pm

Achtane wrote:People are disgusting.
Yeah, I've heard some gems from my coworkers.
Said by a middle-aged woman: "Fat girls probably wish they would get raped 'cause that's the only way they're gonna get any action".

Just the other day there were some guys telling a story about how, at a potluck, a coworker who happens to be gay brought in some brownies and nobody would eat them because they might, like, catch "the gay" I guess. They threw half of them away so the person wouldn't feel bad that nobody ate any. I wanted to tell them that half the time, the soap dispenser in the bathroom is empty, so we're all touching each others' dicks all day. But I work with a very small group of people and I know it would be hell until I get a different job.

We drove past two girls walking together down the sidewalk and a dude said something about how "seeing that shit just works my nerves, man. That shit is nasty, why do they wanna be like a man anyway?"
The next dude was like, "and they're bleeding all over the place too. It's disgusting."
I hear anti-gay bullshit all day from these dumbasses, and they'll readily brag about the gun they just got and what it's capable of and what they'd do against an intruder or anyone who pisses them off, or how they used to sell drugs before getting this job, or talking about their shit relationship with their spouse, or pervy shit about girls they see, but in the same breath they'll talk shit about another coworker because "he's an atheist! They don't believe in anything, who knows what kinda shit they get up to!"

Oh yeah at my last job a guy told me something like "I don't see the big deal about Jimi Hendrix anyway. Eric Clapton could play circles around him. It must be a minority thing."

Yeah. There are a lot of turds in this world that need to be flushed.
The Hendrix thing though :lol: my all time favorite rock god story is the one Jimi cut Eric's head... "And was just at looking at his own hands in disbelief" :lol:
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:51 am

Pete Townshend tells a story about the first time he saw Hendrix. He and Clapton were standing at the back of the club, and it was so shattering that they wound up holding for support.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby ProCarsteNation » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:44 pm

50% of the month I'm a single parent, usually week on, week off

I "used" most of my current free week to just vegetate...
nothing really happened or moved in my life/house
I've worn and slept in the same clothes for 5 days now,
the days & nights are a blur of sporadic sleep, hours upon hours of netflix & youtube, and living on cheap chips, ice cream and stuff
I smell like a pig

fuck

can I please go back to being grateful for what I have already?

OK, let's see...
I guess it is still better than the last winters
this round, I fired up the oven at least every other day instead of just staying in the cold,
the amounts of junk food were smaller, partly organic & interspersed with cucumber slices,
no alcohol, hurray & thank god for that,
hey I even really practiced guitar the last two days & hit some drums today, that felt good

I just soaked all the dirty dishes & still have tomorrow to clean up the rest of the house and myself,
I guess I will manage to be an OK to good dad when my daughter returns wednesday
aural conjunctions on SC

I hate moodswings are awesome! Oh, and I usually post when I'm way too tired...
Invisible Man wrote:do something selfish and live a little.
ProCarsteNation

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby fldrvr » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:04 am

ProCarsteNation wrote:50% of the month I'm a single parent, usually week on, week off

I "used" most of my current free week to just vegetate...
nothing really happened or moved in my life/house
I've worn and slept in the same clothes for 5 days now,
the days & nights are a blur of sporadic sleep, hours upon hours of netflix & youtube, and living on cheap chips, ice cream and stuff
I smell like a pig

fuck

can I please go back to being grateful for what I have already?

OK, let's see...
I guess it is still better than the last winters
this round, I fired up the oven at least every other day instead of just staying in the cold,
the amounts of junk food were smaller, partly organic & interspersed with cucumber slices,
no alcohol, hurray & thank god for that,
hey I even really practiced guitar the last two days & hit some drums today, that felt good

I just soaked all the dirty dishes & still have tomorrow to clean up the rest of the house and myself,
I guess I will manage to be an OK to good dad when my daughter returns wednesday

You'll be good to go, man. Sometimes you just need a little vacay from the day-to-day
Good deals: Monkey Boy, julius_deane, oldangelmidnight, K2000 (x2), kbithecrowing, Casavettes, leaves turn, psychedelicrelic, nevada, alexsga, sa1126, Invisible Man, foot, solewheelin', hbombgraphics, bronzetalon, Aquietcabin1978, bass_econo, christafarai; (on TalkBass) jazzyitalian, MicG, bufert57, marineman227, karter2000; (on TGP) leray1, Electroman, bigEbeer; (on DIYstompboxes) LucifersTrip, lethargytartare; (on HC) StratsRule07, lfrz93, Firebrand, caeman, bluesthug
fldrvr

experienced
experienced

Postby Dowi » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:13 am

BECAUSE i am stupid, when i left the office on thursday i left all my gear there, without thinking that almost surely i won't return for at least 2 weeks becuse of coronavirus/smart-working etc So right now i'm at home and don't have anything to mess with in the evenings once my daughter is asleep. :grumpy:
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby friendship » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:31 am

Aw nuts! Not even a guitar or anything to play around with?
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby the_carl » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:06 pm

Mess around with the free Moog/Korg stuff on your phone: https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/16/2118 ... oronavirus
the_carl

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby coupleonapkins » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:52 pm

Dowi wrote:BECAUSE i am stupid, when i left the office on thursday i left all my gear there, without thinking that almost surely i won't return for at least 2 weeks becuse of coronavirus/smart-working etc So right now i'm at home and don't have anything to mess with in the evenings once my daughter is asleep. :grumpy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ7DZ7HPXck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6tOJghYLDU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc4zXwhYRvo
Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Dowi » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:20 am

friendship wrote:Aw nuts! Not even a guitar or anything to play around with?

yes, but i only have the acoustic and semi-acoustic guitar here, so, being in a two-rooms apartment, i can't play those without waking up everyone

same small apartment thing is valid for my kalimba too :(

the_carl wrote:Mess around with the free Moog/Korg stuff on your phone: https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/16/2118 ... oronavirus

apparently the Moog is not available on android :idk: but thanks!

Anyway i've decided to use that precious time to make some order in old recordings and find out what to delete and what could be still usable.
I have a 23GB folder to explore, endlessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

:picard:
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion