The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby skullservant » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:38 pm

Just like the other week when someone in the middle of the night stole magnets off of the back of my wife's car. Who does that?
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:45 pm

Sorry, skully, that was me. Me and my high school buddies were goofing off.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby skullservant » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:46 pm

hahahhaha
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby spacelordmother » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:38 pm

Back when I was in high school I went with a friend to buy a drumset. It was supposed to be a done deal, but then the kid started being a dick about taking partial payment "so I'm going to hold onto the cymbals and the kick pedal" and shit. I thought fuck this and so my payback was that I stole a magnet off his (mom's) fridge.

:lol:

tl:dr My name is Matt and yet I've had a magnet that reads "BRIAN" on my fridge for almost 20 years in apartments and houses all over the country.
spacelordmother

HERO
HERO

Postby skullservant » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:40 pm

ahahahahah
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby the_carl » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Dudes, I don't understand girls at all.

Today I am in the dining hall getting some chocolate milk and this cute girl comes up to me and is like, "I know this is weird but I see you every time I eat here and I'm leaving tomorrow and I wanted to say hi before I left."

Which is great, because now we can totally talk and hang out and stuff since you're not going to be here any more.

This is also the second time this has happened to me in the past two months. Apparently girls who are interested in me do exist, but only choose to identify themselves as soon as they will be unavailable.
the_carl

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:55 pm

Been trying to fall asleep for like three hours now, by the time I get off work I'll have been awake for 21 if I go to sleep really quickly after I get home. At least I get a couple "days" off after this.
I WAS LOOKING FOR A JOB AND THEN I FOUUUND A JOOOB
AND HEAVEN KNOWWWS I'M MISERABLE NOOOOWWW...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:58 am

Big, creepy bugs. :(
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby chuckjaywalk » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:32 pm

I just can't, anymore. I just can't. Nothing sounds good, nothing tastes good.
My force of habit, I am an insect
I have to confess I'm proud as hell of that fact
chuckjaywalk

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Wes Mantooth » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:41 pm

Still have nothing to do at work. It's not so bad just sitting on the internet all day but fuck I'm bored. Every time I do research and come up with ideas or projects, no ones around that can really support me or give me the ok. I was on Tinder for like and hour and a half straight yesterday, and I don't even like Tinder.

Also have the most confusing relationship with this girl that I've been seeing since the Spring. We used to hang out, talk and have a fair amount of sex. Now I'll just see her once every week or two but she still kisses me like we are dating or something, no sex though. So weird, every time I ask her about where we stand she just kind of avoids it. I've got enough shit going on that it doesn't bug me at all, I'm just confused.
Wes Mantooth

Supporter
Supporter

Postby dubkitty » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:44 pm

i'm so overwhelmed by the stuff i have to deal with.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Bassist_Diver » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:45 pm

I might not get funding and, if that's the case, I'll have to defer my PhD admission for at least a year :(
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Mudfuzz » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:50 pm

I hate it when youtube vids has a image in the preview link that is not in the vid, DON'T PUT A COOL IMAGE IN THERE AND THEN HAVE A WHOLE 20 MINUTES OF BORING PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT BEING LAMESASS TWATS IN FROUND OF A WEB CAM!
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby wsas3 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:09 am

Mudfuzz wrote:I hate it when youtube vids has a image in the preview link that is not in the vid, DON'T PUT A COOL IMAGE IN THERE AND THEN HAVE A WHOLE 20 MINUTES OF BORING PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT BEING LAMESASS TWATS IN FROUND OF A WEB CAM!

That shit bugs me to no end. And those videos always have mostly likes and no thumbs down (which wasn't the case a few years ago, when you could at least trust fellow viewers to have your same interests in mind).
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby spacelordmother » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:00 am

Wes Mantooth wrote:Still have nothing to do at work. It's not so bad just sitting on the internet all day but fuck I'm bored. Every time I do research and come up with ideas or projects, no ones around that can really support me or give me the ok. I was on Tinder for like and hour and a half straight yesterday, and I don't even like Tinder.

I say just start your project --it's not like they have given you anything else to do. Best piece of advice I got from an old colleague was "Do it. Don't ask for permission. If needed you can ask for forgiveness."
spacelordmother

HERO
HERO

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion