The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby KaosCill8r » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:12 am

tabbycat wrote:
Iommic Pope wrote:They smuggled heroin into a country that executes people that do that. They knew the risks.

I don't believe in capital punishment either, but the way the media down here has backflipped from scapegoating them to now trying to get them canonised is fucking shameful.

WAH! MEDIA!
WAH! MURDOCH PRESS!

i don't know how the media has represented the story in oz, was just expressing a general principle.

re murdoch media, i can only say that if you peel two sheets of used toilet paper apart you should not be too surprised at what you find therein.

being rupert murdoch should definitely attract a death penalty.

Very true, I always thought that if you look up the words shonky cunt in the dictionary it will just have a picture of Rupert Murdoch.
I didn't think when I posted that rant it would spark a capital punishment debate. But I should of known better.
I realise that the Asian countries do have a bad human rights record, but I do believe executing heroin smugglers sends a strong message not to do it. The sad part of it all is that for every one shippment of drugs that get busted, there are 9 more that make it through. The heads of the smuggling operations are tipping off the customs in these countries to sacrifice one shippment so it keeps customs too busy to notice the other 9 that are getting through. The group that is getting busted have been scapegoated. They really are just more victims of heroin. Though in reality they are more just victims of their own greed for agreeing to doing that shit in the first place.
KaosCill8r

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby gunslinger_burrito » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:12 pm

I'm starting to worry that I might not be able to draw like I used to again :no:

The tendinitis seems to be gone from my right arm, but I can't draw with it without my hand/wrist/forearm wanting to clench up all super tight. Writing is a similar. The worst part is that the same parts of my hand, wrist and forearm want to clench when I try to play guitar. I've been trying to re-teach myself to do these things in a more relaxed manner, but when I do, I can't hold the pen/brush for shit, much less make the lines I want, unless I go painfully, frustratingly slow, and the same goes for the guitar pick. I don't want to restart the same bad habits that probably fucked my arm up in the first place.

I've been teaching myself to draw with my left hand, and that's been going alright, but it's a loooooong way off from the skill my right had at one point.

I don't know what I'm going to do about the guitar playing.... I haven't played much at all since something like late last November. I can make noise because it doesn't require intricate picking or anything, but goddammit I want to play my guitars :mope:
gunslinger_burrito

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby lordgalvar » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:57 pm

gunslinger_burrito wrote:I'm starting to worry that I might not be able to draw like I used to again :no:

The tendinitis seems to be gone from my right arm, but I can't draw with it without my hand/wrist/forearm wanting to clench up all super tight. Writing is a similar. The worst part is that the same parts of my hand, wrist and forearm want to clench when I try to play guitar. I've been trying to re-teach myself to do these things in a more relaxed manner, but when I do, I can't hold the pen/brush for shit, much less make the lines I want, unless I go painfully, frustratingly slow, and the same goes for the guitar pick. I don't want to restart the same bad habits that probably fucked my arm up in the first place.

I've been teaching myself to draw with my left hand, and that's been going alright, but it's a loooooong way off from the skill my right had at one point.

I don't know what I'm going to do about the guitar playing.... I haven't played much at all since something like late last November. I can make noise because it doesn't require intricate picking or anything, but goddammit I want to play my guitars :mope:

I'm not saying that I am in the same situation or anything (or even to a similar severity plus I don't know what happened): After a neck injury that atrophied my left arm muscles to the point that it was almost a lost case in 2013 and (several I found out, three I think) concussions between 2012 and 2013 (hit twice by cars than ran through cross walks and onto a sidewalk because people can't drive and a damn chandalier that is too low) I have had a hard time focusing, sitting, keeping my hand straight, fine hand control in general, and my wife has even noticed a difference in my speech (using wrong words sometimes). It doesn't really effect me in my daily life, but around the same time I had quit work to become a comic artist/creator (and other reasons) and it has been tough. I haven't drawn in over two years with any consistancy and I couldn't focus enough to even think of how/what/perspective stuff to draw. I am finally getting back to where I can kind of do stuff but it takes a while and it is horrible but you'll learn and heal, but it takes time. And physical therapy. Basically, it is a shit journey but I think you'll get better and figure it out.

The guitar thing, I just do the best I can and it is kind of to help me build strength for the art/help me relax so I can focus. I've done the best I can to get dexterity back in my hands, but, on a side note, I think my knee might need surgery but fuck that.

Best of luck man, and I really enjoy your art.
-Ring Mods!
"I make you chocolate"
    -comesect69-via-Majin Buu-by-way-of-Dirge/mtl.asm and special consideration from CA Anderton
lordgalvar

Supporter
Supporter

Postby neonblack » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:13 pm

Jesus. This really gives me some perspective on all my little problems. They are so miniscule compared to what other people are going through.

Buuuuuut I'm gonna post them anyways.

My eye has been twitching like crazy for like 2 weeks now. My chest muscles have been sore from work/parenting for about a month, and I just never have time to let them rest. I work 5 days a week and have an EXTREMELY active kid (he'll be 3 in July) so I'm always lifting something. Also my bass vi is heavy as fuck and I'm a small guy, so that may be adding to it.

And I'm still clenching my jaw like crazy too. My jaw is always sore/tired and now my neck feels tight right below my jawline. Could also have something to do with allergies, since one side of my throat has been kind of scratchy.

And I have bipolar disorder and anxiety with a side of hypochondria, so I have to make sure not to think about all this too much or I have panic attacks because I convince myself that I'm dying of some horrible disease that I haven't been diagnosed with because I'm typically pretty healthy so I haven't been to a doctor in this decade.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby gunslinger_burrito » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:15 pm

lordgalvar wrote:
I'm not saying that I am in the same situation or anything (or even to a similar severity plus I don't know what happened): After a neck injury that atrophied my left arm muscles to the point that it was almost a lost case in 2013 and (several I found out, three I think) concussions between 2012 and 2013 (hit twice by cars than ran through cross walks and onto a sidewalk because people can't drive and a damn chandalier that is too low) I have had a hard time focusing, sitting, keeping my hand straight, fine hand control in general, and my wife has even noticed a difference in my speech (using wrong words sometimes). It doesn't really effect me in my daily life, but around the same time I had quit work to become a comic artist/creator (and other reasons) and it has been tough. I haven't drawn in over two years with any consistancy and I couldn't focus enough to even think of how/what/perspective stuff to draw. I am finally getting back to where I can kind of do stuff but it takes a while and it is horrible but you'll learn and heal, but it takes time. And physical therapy. Basically, it is a shit journey but I think you'll get better and figure it out.

The guitar thing, I just do the best I can and it is kind of to help me build strength for the art/help me relax so I can focus. I've done the best I can to get dexterity back in my hands, but, on a side note, I think my knee might need surgery but fuck that.

Best of luck man, and I really enjoy your art.

Thanks for the kind words! I'm not in any pain anymore, I just can't get things to work the way I think they're supposed to. :idk: Similar to you I was about to push real hard to get into illustration or comics or something right when I got tennis elbow. Thankfully it seems to be gone, but still, I'm having a somewhat hellish time getting my skill back.

I hope you can get your skills back! Best of luck to you too :hello:
gunslinger_burrito

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby gunslinger_burrito » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:24 pm

neonblack wrote:Jesus. This really gives me some perspective on all my little problems. They are so miniscule compared to what other people are going through.

Buuuuuut I'm gonna post them anyways.

My eye has been twitching like crazy for like 2 weeks now. My chest muscles have been sore from work/parenting for about a month, and I just never have time to let them rest. I work 5 days a week and have an EXTREMELY active kid (he'll be 3 in July) so I'm always lifting something. Also my bass vi is heavy as fuck and I'm a small guy, so that may be adding to it.

And I'm still clenching my jaw like crazy too. My jaw is always sore/tired and now my neck feels tight right below my jawline. Could also have something to do with allergies, since one side of my throat has been kind of scratchy.

And I have bipolar disorder and anxiety with a side of hypochondria, so I have to make sure not to think about all this too much or I have panic attacks because I convince myself that I'm dying of some horrible disease that I haven't been diagnosed with because I'm typically pretty healthy so I haven't been to a doctor in this decade.

Are you taking any magnesium, or have you looked into it? A deficiency in it can potentially lead to some of the issues you listed. Its role in the body is directly related to muscle and nerve function. Do some googling and check it out. If you get some just make sure you take it with food, as it can...ahem...loosen your bowels otherwise.
gunslinger_burrito

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby neonblack » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:37 pm

Whoa! Just googled it. It said its pretty common if you drink a lot of caffeine or alcohol, and I pretty much live on coffee.

Thanks for that man!
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lordgalvar » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:18 pm

neonblack wrote:Whoa! Just googled it. It said its pretty common if you drink a lot of caffeine or alcohol, and I pretty much live on coffee.

Thanks for that man!

Yea, it kinda sounded like caffine-overdose or anxiety, but I am not a doctor but I married one (which makes for real weird conversations about refusing to see a doctor). Take it easy and Get well, man.
-Ring Mods!
"I make you chocolate"
    -comesect69-via-Majin Buu-by-way-of-Dirge/mtl.asm and special consideration from CA Anderton
lordgalvar

Supporter
Supporter

Postby UglyCasanova » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:44 pm

Fucking ear infection, AGAIN! Went to bed at 2am, woke up at 5am by my ear pulsating like a god damn elephant's heart. It's a curse, I tell ya! I get these 3-4 times a year now. Resistance is futile!
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Fri May 01, 2015 3:41 am

Prednisolone will make you feel normal in 24 hours of treatment.

Take care hubs :hug:
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby UglyCasanova » Fri May 01, 2015 6:27 am

Thanks! If you told me to slam my head against the wall, I'd probably do that too. Prednisolone, huh? I'll see what I can do. It's a green day here today, so no chance of aquiring medz. Boooooo
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Fri May 01, 2015 6:43 am

Same here. I'd call SOS Médecin. Do you have anything like that? Prednisolone requires a prescription, it's strong stuff, but an emergency doc might have some in his bag - that's how I get by anyway.
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby UglyCasanova » Fri May 01, 2015 6:46 am

I could go to the emergency room downtown, but being such a minor sickness, I'd probably have to sit there for hours. I might do it though. Constant pain drives me insane, haha.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Strange Tales » Fri May 01, 2015 9:44 am

If one more fucking person tries to trade me a JHS Alpine for my Descent I'm going to burn them alive.
木枯らし // 木漏れ日 // 風に綱は戦ぐ

Strange Tales Distro - Japanese Underground Music Distribution in the US

Invisible Man wrote:Strange Tales: putting the ‘weeb’ in ‘dweeb’ since whenever.
Strange Tales

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Fri May 01, 2015 9:45 am

:lol:
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion