The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Achtane » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:33 am

Ah. I see. Yeah, I usually just wipe it off after one.
Butter in jam is super gross too.
That reminds me, if you get a sausage biscuit from Hardee's you gotta try it with some grape jam on it. So fucking good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby neonblack » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:44 pm

After agreeing on Tuesdays, and after me changing my work availability to have Tuesdays off, my new band won't stop changing practice day to Thursday.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Wes Mantooth » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:57 pm

JUst watched my workplaces harassment video for our yearly safety/harassment training. I'm in awe of how terrible it is. Not like in production value but like everything said was just so, so wrong. Some days I think if I had a button that just made the world explode, I'd press it.
Wes Mantooth

Supporter
Supporter

Postby gunslinger_burrito » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:03 pm

Wes Mantooth wrote:JUst watched my workplaces harassment video for our yearly safety/harassment training. I'm in awe of how terrible it is. Not like in production value but like everything said was just so, so wrong. Some days I think if I had a button that just made the world explode, I'd press it.

I'm constantly shocked and amazed at how far the company I work for has come, with how utterly un-professionally they run their operations. Our "training" videos are some of the worst things I've ever seen, and also some of the most insulting.

I really really really need something social to go do during my time off. It's great that I can get a lot of art done on my days off, but I literally almost never leave my apartment when I'm not at work. I don't want to go to bars. Wtf? :idk:
gunslinger_burrito

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Wes Mantooth » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:11 pm

gunslinger_burrito wrote:
Wes Mantooth wrote:JUst watched my workplaces harassment video for our yearly safety/harassment training. I'm in awe of how terrible it is. Not like in production value but like everything said was just so, so wrong. Some days I think if I had a button that just made the world explode, I'd press it.

I'm constantly shocked and amazed at how far the company I work for has come, with how utterly un-professionally they run their operations. Our "training" videos are some of the worst things I've ever seen, and also some of the most insulting.

Yeah the funny thing is that that video is probably the most offensive thing about that place. It basically said you can think racism, sexism, transphobia, homophobia, ableism, etc. are cool and funny, just don't let someone overly sensitive hear you. Fuck off that just contributes to all the problems we have. Also they explicitly said EVERYONE is male or female. I'm cis-gendered so I can't speak for the trans or gender non conforming community but that'd probably make a non-cis person pretty god damn uncomfortable.

It's no wonder almost everyone here is an old white dude.

gunslinger_burrito wrote:I really really really need something social to go do during my time off. It's great that I can get a lot of art done on my days off, but I literally almost never leave my apartment when I'm not at work. I don't want to go to bars. Wtf? :idk:

I feel you on this too. I just get home from work, smoke and play music and video games and then just pass out.
Wes Mantooth

Supporter
Supporter

Postby snipelfritz » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:40 pm

gunslinger_burrito wrote:I don't want to go to bars. Wtf? :idk:

WTF indeed.

You could take a lamaze class or you could sell sno cones at the park up until sundown. :idk:

UGh, I think I'm just going to move.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:43 pm

Bars are pretty dumb if you go by yourself. I've never enjoyed going to bars even when I've been with other people though, unless its football season :idk:
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby gunslinger_burrito » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:57 pm

skullservant wrote:Bars are pretty dumb if you go by yourself. I've never enjoyed going to bars even when I've been with other people though, unless its football season :idk:

Yeah, when I used to drink a lot, I hardly ever had a good time by myself. And I don't follow sports. I could see myself following something if I had the "mental time" for it, but there are only so many things I can pack into my free time.
gunslinger_burrito

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby skullservant » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:59 pm

Yeah. I honestly hate sports. But my wife got me into watching football, that's the only one that I really watch. I'm not into all the statistics or anything, just watching the games
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:11 pm

skullservant wrote:Bars are pretty dumb if you go by yourself.

You need to go to better bars. Good dives with friendly bartenders and interesting regulars are the best.

Where everybody knows your naaaaaaame...
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:13 pm

Alright, I retract that a LITTLE bit. Down in Richmond, when Strange Matter first opened up, I would go every Tuesday and sit at the bar and eat a burge and have the bartender serve me a different beer each week. THAT was fun
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby gunslinger_burrito » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:42 pm

snipelfritz wrote:
skullservant wrote:Bars are pretty dumb if you go by yourself.

You need to go to better bars. Good dives with friendly bartenders and interesting regulars are the best.

Where everybody knows your naaaaaaame...

Used to do that, back in the day (as if three years or so is really that long). But even then, I've never been a really outgoing sort of guy, so if I wasn't there with a friend of mine who knew other people, it was mostly me drinking by myself at the bar. But these days I don't even really like to drink. The last few times I drank even like two or three drinks, my energy was noticeably lowered the day after.
gunslinger_burrito

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Wes Mantooth » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:43 pm

Yeah right after I turned 21 I basically stopped drinking, got burnt out. I never really saw that coming.
Wes Mantooth

Supporter
Supporter

Postby skullservant » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:45 pm

I used to be super, super, super straight edge through all of high school and part of college. And then I turned 21 and loosened up. I don't drink all that often though. Maybe once or twice a month. I used to in college more often. Sometimes I just have a beer with dinner.
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:56 pm

Everytime I take a break from the bar scene I end up going back out, having a good time, and lamenting the fact that I stepped away.

Definitely not the best decision for, you know, health. Or responsible finance.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion