The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Dowi » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:44 am

I've been hit by a backache so strong I can't bend over to plug in a pedal or even sit down and play guitar without cursing every Greek God.
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Dandolin » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:04 am

ugh! lower or upper?
i always find with lower, a sesh with the heating pad, followed by some child pose alternating with sphinx pose helpful
or just sit the edge of a seat and bend forward to grab yer ankles with your head down

but of course that's after the phase where the only thing that helps is staying flat and not moving

upper back is tougher - nothing really seems to help :cry:

feel better soon :hug:
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:48 am

Thanks! :hug:

Lower back.. and it's quite strange, as i'm used to periodic backaches but usually in the upper part, mainly involving neck and/or shoulders, so I know how to deal with those.
Right now i'm in the classic minimal-robotic-movements-only situation. I hope to get better tomorrow, then I can do some yoga exercises that usually help me a lot.

Obviously this happens just when covid-restrictions allow us to move out of our area, so i was planning a well-deserved hike for the weekend. :mad:
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby dubkitty » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:07 pm

my #1 go-to when my back kicks up--which is at least once a week--is a long bath as hot as i can stand. i put my feet up on the far corners of the tub and sink down so only the pointy parts of my face are above water and my spine is relatively straight. when i get overheated i open the bathroom window and sit on the edge of the tub till i cool down, then go back in again. i'd go do that RIGHT NOW if i didn't have stuff to do.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby dubkitty » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:16 pm

so it's been a funky few weeks. Becky came down with pneumonia last Friday and was hospitalized till Sunday afternoon. you might recall that she's severely immune-compromised due to various required medications, so i was fucking terrified. nobody has ever loved me so much except my mother, and i don't know what i'll do if/when she dies. as soon as the ambulance pulled up, my emotions totally shut down; this is typical when i hit a crisis point and don't have room to feel, just to do. i didn't start coming out of it until Wednesday night, when i got to see her looking healthier and feeling better. i've always known since we started that this would be an unavoidable issue, but it's one thing to get that intellectually and quite another when you're wondering if the one you love will be alive tomorrow morning. she promises she'll tell me when she's going to die...she's been so sick so often in her life that i think she really will know. i've asked her to put it off as long as possible. but a long, dark shadow looms over everything.

her right shoulder is totally shot from years of manual wheelchairs, and she's going to have to get a replacement which is currently scheduled for around March 15. after the surgery she'll have to do at least a couple of weeks of rehab in a residential care facility because she's partially leg-deficient and will have only one functioning limb. i'll probably be babysitting her bulldog for 4 to 6 weeks. it's going to suck, but when it's over she won't have the excruciating pain associated with her shredded rotator cuff. it's going to be a tough spring and summer, but at least i don't have Trump to kick around any more.

i didn't get to do the TMS treatments because of my high health insurance deductible, so i'm seeing a new psychiatrist who's gradually re-adjusting my meds. i'm trying to get off of Cymbalta because limp dick. we'll see how that goes.

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby MaxMaps » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:44 pm

I was in the absolute most fowl mood Wednesday - Thursday as my child care situation came to an absolute head, my mom who has been so gracious to take care of my 1st daughter did so when she was going to day care / pre school. It worked out well because my wife and I could afford the cost.

Now with COVID taking a huge dump on everything, my wife's office is at home and with type of child care we are receiving its not working out. I have largely swept this under the rug and just put my nose to my commission sales job but a huge fight took place and I ate something gross which ended up in me taking a day off with the kids. Heads are lot cooler today but I was in NO mood to be in a good mood - I just wanted to be fowl. I got the opportunity to play music twice and I just went to bed.
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:17 pm

well, i certainly had an interesting day, and i mean that in the same sense as the Chinese proverb "may you live in interesting times." i needed to go to DC to buy weed today, so to have time and be able to get home before 10 PM i got up at 6 and worked from 6:30 to 2:30. so far so good. next i headed into the heart of the beast, past the memorials down Rock Creek Parkway and to my usual meeting spot (in DC weed is semi-legal; you can possess it, but not sell it so there are no shops/dispensaries. a huge sub rosa business community has evolved on a delivery model). the traffic gods were with me and i arrived a half-hour early and was done and dusted in about 6 minutes. things are going as well as can be expected when you're taking 395->95 south out of DC at 6 PM, and i'm about 45 miles from home when Becky calls me on the phone.

first she tells me that Ruby, the 6-month-old French Bulldog puppy, had gastrointestinal issues as she periodically does because she eats sticks, rocks, and anything else she can get down her snoot. then shit gets really weird. she can't drive right now because of her shoulder, so Mike--Becky's sister's kind-of-husband, volunteered to pick Ruby up. he got the dog at 4 PM and was supposed to bring it straight home from the vet. after a couple of hours he stopped answering his phone or texts. now, Mike is not the most stable guy in Mineral, Virginia...he's still on probation for a DUI and can only drive his alcohol-sensor-equipped car during daylight hours. he's also hyperactive, a regularly-backsliding alcoholic with a predilection for eating his month's supply of Adderall in four or five days, and fights (verbally) so much with Michelle that you need a scorecard to know whether they're on or off. you can see why Becca was worried sick. in his last communication he says the dog will be home by 10 to 7. the appointed hour comes and goes, and he's still not picking up. it so happens that the route Google Maps was sending me home by took me right past her house, so i went to support her even though she'd told me to go home. she was relieved to see me, and i walked Penny (the English Bulldog, my BFF) and let her talk. as time wore on i could see her drooping; her head bent forward, her face lined and pale, looking more scared by the second. i rubbed her shoulders while she sat fretting in her wheelchair and did what i could to console her.

Becky had texted him that if the dog wasn't home by 8 she was calling the cops. the hour strikes, and she says "fuck you" and calls the county sheriffs. they come out to take a report and are fixing to put out an APB on his truck when lo and behold, he pulls up to park. 4 hours late. with a sick puppy that hasn't eaten all day because she puked/pooped out everything in her GI tract. driving illegally after dark while on probation. he snuck in through the side door; i saw him and yelled "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DOG???" he was acting weird and talking in a different, higher-pitched, more befuddled way than usual; i don't know if he was stoned or in a fugue state or what. i grabbed the puppy and took her to Becky's room and put her in the crate.

Becky told the cops all she wanted was the dog back, so they questioned him and cut him loose. he was one lucky motherfucker to have gotten the dog home before the cops were looking for him...if they'd nabbed him on the road he'd be sitting in the local klink, and Michelle's so pissed at him that she wouldn't bail his ass out. Becky paid four thousand dollars for that little girl, and loves her like a child. that's Grand Theft Doggo right there. and it's her birthday tomorrow. before i went home i cupped her cheek in the palm of my hand and said "it's all right...it's over now. go upstairs, take a Klonopin if you have one, and get some rest. and remember, it's your birthday tomorrow and we're going to get together and be happy." as i spoke she softly nestled her head into my hand and looked at me like a little child who's just been scared to death, but is starting to know it's OK. i don't know how in the hell i knew what to do, but i knew that i wasn't going to let her go through it alone. she's the strongest person i've ever known, but i know that inside the hard candy coating is a soft, vulnerable Tootsie Roll sphere.

so i've been going for over 16 hours at full crack...it's about time for me to take two Klonopins and go curl up with Otis. thank lower-case god that's over with.
Last edited by dubkitty on Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:50 pm

well, not before i spend a half-hour proofreading, editing, and correcting that post LOL. :idk:

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby imJonWain » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:01 am

I've been living in Asheville, NC due to my girlfriend for almost ~2 years now. I really miss Boston (where I'm from) and don't like living in a such a small city so far from anything but she pretty much refuses to move back to NE. bla
"To my lay mind, the lobster's behavior in the kettle appears to be the expression of a preference; and it may well be that an ability to form preferences is the decisive criterion for real suffering."
http://www.TFRelectronics.com <project info
https://oshpark.com/profiles/TFRelectronics <oshpark shared boards
https://www.staticdisaster.com/ <my radio show
imJonWain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:35 am

:hug:

Maybe this'll cheer you up? I found it on YouTube today:

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby jirodreamsofdank » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:40 am

Fuck Greg Abbott with a rusty chainsaw
jirodreamsofdank

experienced
experienced

Postby Pepe » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:49 am

Similar (but less drastic) thoughts came to my mind when reading the news headlines this morning. Simply ditch the face masks!
:picard:
Pepe at YouTube and Instagram
Pepe

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby imJonWain » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:26 pm

Chankgeez wrote::hug:

Maybe this'll cheer you up? I found it on YouTube today:

Hahah thank you Chank! Are you still in philly?
"To my lay mind, the lobster's behavior in the kettle appears to be the expression of a preference; and it may well be that an ability to form preferences is the decisive criterion for real suffering."
http://www.TFRelectronics.com <project info
https://oshpark.com/profiles/TFRelectronics <oshpark shared boards
https://www.staticdisaster.com/ <my radio show
imJonWain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:11 pm

Last edited by dubkitty on Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:58 pm

Last edited by dubkitty on Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion