The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby TraceItalian » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:32 pm

Circuithead wrote:Someone was walking in front of me today, my hands were full of groceries. She looked back and saw me, opened the door to the building, walked in and promptly let it go after herself, basically right in my face. I held it open with my foot and shouldered it back open to slip in.

It's not a big deal. I just wish manners were still a thing. That's why I like ILF.

Bruh, where you live? My friend was 20 minutes late for lunch because he held the door open at a restaurant until people stopped coming through
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby Dowi » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:09 am

$harkToootth wrote:Bro, do u drive herbie the love bug or some shit?

:lol:
I wish.

No seriously, the complete sentence was "left me stranded", just missed a word.

BUT still, trust nobody.
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Circuithead » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:07 am

TraceItalian wrote:
Circuithead wrote:Someone was walking in front of me today, my hands were full of groceries. She looked back and saw me, opened the door to the building, walked in and promptly let it go after herself, basically right in my face. I held it open with my foot and shouldered it back open to slip in.

It's not a big deal. I just wish manners were still a thing. That's why I like ILF.

Bruh, where you live? My friend was 20 minutes late for lunch because he held the door open at a restaurant until people stopped coming through

Canada, of all places. Your friend seems like a pretty chill dude.
Circuithead

committed
committed

Postby imJonWain » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:50 pm

how do you make friends in your 30s who aren't boring? I don't drink enough to be social out in the world anymore lol.
"To my lay mind, the lobster's behavior in the kettle appears to be the expression of a preference; and it may well be that an ability to form preferences is the decisive criterion for real suffering."
http://www.TFRelectronics.com <project info
https://oshpark.com/profiles/TFRelectronics <oshpark shared boards
https://www.staticdisaster.com/ <my radio show
imJonWain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:51 pm

Some jackass sprained his ankle fucking with a set piece at the haunted corn maze I was working at, so we had to stop everything and I got to carry his dumb ass out because he decided to show off to his friends
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby TraceItalian » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:59 pm

Fuck wooly aphids. I look like I've been ashing on myself all day.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby UglyCasanova » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:03 pm

In the middle of moving and renovating the new house from the ground up. Spent all of our money. Then, the car breaks down. No way to get to new house to work on it. No way to get all of our stuff over there. Have to write my semester paper. Have to attend my classes school. Stress levels over 9000. I just want to sleep or some shit to think of something other than all of this. Fuck you, car.

Ranting feels good though. Thanks, thread.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:11 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:In the middle of moving and renovating the new house from the ground up. Spent all of our money. Then, the car breaks down. No way to get to new house to work on it. No way to get all of our stuff over there. Have to write my semester paper. Have to attend my classes school. Stress levels over 9000. I just want to sleep or some shit to think of something other than all of this. Fuck you, car.

Praying for you. You will get through this.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:38 am

UglyCasanova wrote:In the middle of moving and renovating the new house from the ground up. Spent all of our money. Then, the car breaks down. No way to get to new house to work on it. No way to get all of our stuff over there. Have to write my semester paper. Have to attend my classes school. Stress levels over 9000. I just want to sleep or some shit to think of something other than all of this. Fuck you, car.

Do you know anyone with an OBD reader? It might be an easier fix than you think, and those things are easy to use, my friend has one that sends the data to his smart phone.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby Aquietcabin1978 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:48 am

imJonWain wrote:how do you make friends in your 30s who aren't boring? I don't drink enough to be social out in the world anymore lol.

Wait until you're 40+. I have been holding out hope for 11 years that at least maybe our daughters friend's parents will be cool as a last resort. They have all been normie squares so far.
jwar wrote:I'd tell both you guys to eat a dick, but it's against the vibe of the thread. Dicks are meat right? ;) haha

Invisible Man wrote:All roads lead to butt stuff.
Aquietcabin1978

Supporter
Supporter

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:35 pm

imJonWain wrote:how do you make friends in your 30s who aren't boring? I don't drink enough to be social out in the world anymore lol.

I'll be your friend... but I'm slightly (crunched the numbers... 10% more boring) more boring than a sales seminar or networking event :cry: :cry:
I'm more boring than a TedX Talk.
I'm more boring than middle aged people giving presentations about how 'social media is in' and "the millennials are coming" and doing those presentations in 2019.
I'm so boring I make North Dakota look like David Bowie!!!
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:04 pm

$harkToootth wrote:
Gone Fission wrote:Got a spammy message that reminded it me it would have been our dog’s 18th birthday. She passed summer before this last. Bummed that it escaped me without the spam and missing her.

I’m sorry bro. Forgetting is part of the process though, it’s okay (a colleague walked me through that this summer in regard to her animals). My thoughts go out to you and to the spirit of your furry friend.

@Gone Fission - You feeling better bro?
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dapper Bandit » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:27 am

One of our cats has been diagnosed with diabetes which is a downer. We have to inject him with insulin twice a day which is a double downer. This particular cat is my most favourite thing on earth so we're now in triple downer territory.

On the plus side, he doesn't seem to give a shit about getting injected which makes everything so much easier.
Bringing Brought the noise in Whitechapel Murders
Bandcamp
Facebook
Dapper Bandit

committed
committed

Postby Heraclitus Akimbo » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:52 am

A crack in one of my molars (that'd presumably been there for awhile) suddenly hit the point where my mouth (and whole face!) are really painful. Got in last week to the dentist and they x-rayed/diagnosed it, then are leaving me hanging for a week before I can get in to have it dealt with.

It's been interesting (in an unfun way)... I didn't know I could get headaches like I've been getting for the past week.
solo (mostly ambient): https://heraclitusakimbo.bandcamp.com/
duo (electroacoustic vibration exploration): https://wenderlypark.bandcamp.com/
trio (tapes/voice/clarinet/synth/poems): https://ourwaytofall.bandcamp.com/
band (spontaneous kosmische): https://stargoon.bandcamp.com/

I also help co-ordinate Okta, ILF's collaborative community ambient project: https://okta.bandcamp.com
Heraclitus Akimbo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:26 pm

So Saturday, I went to a wedding with my girlfriend, we had fun, but I started getting some suggestive texts from an unknown number. My gf and I joked about it and I ignored them. Now these kinda kept on amping up more and more throughout the day into the evening, describing, without going too much into detail, what he'd do to me, how I'd react, and what sounds I'd make. The whole time this person was messaging me, they refused to identify themselves, or listen to my repeated requests to stop. Well, I finally called a friend of mine and learned the owner of the number. It was a friend of my dad, as well as two of my aunts. My dad was born in 1955. So I sent this fellow a text, trying to explain why it was rude and that he must have known so when he was saying it, otherwise he would have identified himself, but that he needed to stop. Well he didn't take that well, tried to flip it on me. I managed to get through the calls with my aunts trying to eplain I wasn't going after a dude 40 years my senior, but I really am disgusted. I have no problem if a person thinks I'm attractive, I have no problem if a person is acting like they want to date or fool around (at least have tact and don't mind if I don't reciprocate), I do have a problem with the heavy handed, sexually explicit shit he was texting me just because, jesus christ, on top of the fact I am basically a stranger (dude hasn't seen me since I was 7, so extra fucking creepy), there has to be some ettiquette that dictates "don't tell a stranger you want to eat their ass" 3 hours after you first text them. It's fucking gross and rude to assume that people are going to be okay with that right off the bat. And especially to continue after they repeatedly shut you down. I know I'm talking in circles but it just pisses me off so much on so many fucking levels.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion