The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Gone Fission » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:33 am

There’s a difference between having an immutable characteristic like being white/black/Hispanic and a mutable characteristic, like wearing insignia of a gang. I get it, Black Panthers got a raw deal because of CointelPro and agent provocateurs that the FBI planted. And the Juggalos spook a lot of people, not without fair reason, but the gang designation is a bit much. But, y’know, flagrantly associating with groups with nexuses to violence, crime, and terrorism is softening the threshold for getting treated like a possible criminal.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:38 am

League of Saint Ambrose = Mötley Crüe-saders?
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby codetocontra » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:29 am

Trivial point, but kind of annoyed that the OK hand gesture has being co-opted by white supremacy. It was a perfectly nice gesture to use before, like in either an animated loss-for-words response of approval or even a sarcastic salute of acknowledgement.
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:10 am

The what now?? Who decided it's white supremacy all of a sudden!?
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blackened Soul » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:59 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:The what now?? Who decided it's white supremacy all of a sudden!?

Nazis that need to be punched in the fucking face is who.
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:15 pm

jrfox92 wrote:
TraceItalian wrote:I don't think this guys with Gibson, but it looks like he had a hand in tearing down the Memphis Gibson factory. I wonder how they got their hands on all these?

Edit: So really, my best guess, is these somehow got to the Memphis factory for storage because Gibson Nashville thought they'd sell a lot more than they had made (or something to that effect), and after a while with needed the extra room for all their main production lines. Then, folks just forgot about it until these yahoos were there to gut the Gibson Memphis factory and found all of em. If that's the case, my guess would be that Gibson was uninformed of all this stock and either these guys decided "fuck it" and went ahead and did this, or that Gibson somehow no longer has claim over the items in it seeing how this is a few months since their lease was up.

He gave an interview where he explains that he worked for Gibson doing this stuff and it was all official. In fact, he say this stunt was done with Gibson execs/reps/whatever standing right next to him and telling people to film so that they had proof of the destruction. On his channel there's another video where they're taking finished 335's without hardware, snapping the necks off and cutting the bodies in half on a band saw. It's pretty sad.
The guy was talking about how Gibson started getting real hardcore about everything coming out of the factory being 100% perfect and that they'd destroy guitars if they got blemishes.

The tomfuckery continues
https://www.gearnews.com/new-video-of-g ... e=facebook
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby calfzilla » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:32 am

codetocontra wrote:Trivial point, but kind of annoyed that the OK hand gesture has being co-opted by white supremacy. It was a perfectly nice gesture to use before, like in either an animated loss-for-words response of approval or even a sarcastic salute of acknowledgement.

Is it the OK symbol, or is it the upside down OK symbol that's part of the "oh you looked, you get punched" game? I remember a dude getting banned for life from the Cubs (I think) stadium because he made that symbol on camera and there was a huge dust-up about it being a hate symbol or something... Never seen anyone use it as a hate symbol, just a shitty game.
I, myself, am a shit post
calfzilla

experienced
experienced

Postby Achtane » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:25 pm

I went to a welding union's hall to enroll in their apprenticeship program, but apparently I missed the cutoff by days and the next one isn't until January.
Man, it feels like I'm never going to get out of this horrible job. Or shit jobs in general.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:53 am

Dude underwater welders make so much money. Get dive certified a d you're off to the races. We pay out the ass at my company for Associated underwater services to come do all kinds of shit.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:23 pm

That sounds terrifying :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:45 am

that sounds like a job for which you'd need several cups of serious coffee before having a piss and then getting in the suit.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby calfzilla » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:34 am

There's been some observed correlation between prolonged underwater welding and a shortened life-span.
I, myself, am a shit post
calfzilla

experienced
experienced

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:51 am

I’ve thought several times about dropping everything and getting that certificate B.o.S. I think, if you are competent, it has one of the highest ratios of ‘cost to acquire’ to ‘pay after graduation’. Calfzilla is right though. They sort of tell you to, “...take you expected life span, got it? Cool. Subtract 10 years now.” That said... as someone who spends a lot of time with the elderly.... I don’t think you need your 80s. #shrug

I can barely solder though so no ain’t no fucking welding for me.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Gone Fission » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:54 pm

Blackened Soul wrote:
BetterOffShred wrote:The what now?? Who decided it's white supremacy all of a sudden!?

Nazis that need to be punched in the fucking face is who.

Department of Redundancy Department.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:13 am

Wasting time, wasting time, still young with no direction. No love life. Just a handful of friends. Not motivated to do better. Don't bother looking at this. I just needed to spew.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion