The Confessions Thread

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The Confessions Thread

Postby ChetMagongalo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:21 am

So I deliver pizza, been doing so many years. eventually I got tired of assholes or ignorant people not tipping me which makes me mad on many levels, and I honestly think a lot of people just straight up don't think about tipping or forgot to, after all most people who order pizza are lazy or hungover etc. anyways I often will write in a tip for myself on the receipt if I think I can get away with it. I give myself usually 2 or 3 a tip which is average in my area. Over a long period of time, it adds up to a lot of money, I've done this probably hundreds of times. maybe I should feel bad but I feel like any rational and sane person would have given me the same tip or better if they were able to have my perspective and knowledge. I wonder how common this is and how many people have done the same. obviously I can't do it if people just keep their receipt or mark out the lines on the tip spots with pen (the people who are actually poor tend to do this) or pay in cash.
Last edited by ChetMagongalo on Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/crazyfalconX/videos
rustywire wrote:Post your battle jacket of wrong bands

psychic vampire. wrote:I believe all authorities should be destroyed?
ChetMagongalo

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:41 am

I've noticed more and more places have been adding the option to tip a given amount when you order delivery online, which is tremendous because it means I can just do it without having money around.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby echoraven » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:31 am

Every time I use the bathroom at work I'll say in my best "Telemundo" announcer voice (in spanish) "in a world without borders we need a president without pants, president Bill Clinton!"
echoraven

committed
committed

Postby D.o.S. » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:34 am

I'm pretty sure you've confessed this twice. But I will let you know it is spreading.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:

D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:04 pm

I like it a lot. I wish I knew Spanish just so I could say things in a sexy, sexy extra deep voice.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue May 10, 2016 7:44 am

I let people bullshit me at work because I honestly have no energy to deal with the confrontation that would arise if I called them out for not doing their job.
I shouldn't have let it happen the first time, but now it's just rampant and although it pisses me off, my expectations are so low it's fast becoming the norm.
In some ways it's entertaining just listening to the inane and utterly retarded shit these fuckwads will drivel and think they're getting one over me with their shit eating grins and "totes lols" approach to life.
Meanwhile I'm just flat as roadkill replying with "uh huh" and staring through the hole where their souls should be and laughing my ass off inside.
They win though, because I let them get away with it.
I'd like to think in the long run I'm actually doing them a disservice by letting their egos run rampant and subtly reinforce their totally and genuinely poor attempts at lying so that they just get slaughtered for it at every workplace they move on to.

Oh Christ on a cob, I need a new job.
:picard:
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue May 10, 2016 7:45 am

Addendum: it also eats away at my workplace from within, which will affect my awful boss eventually so there's that.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Andrew » Sat May 14, 2016 9:31 am

It only just occurred to me that I kind of like U2. :idk:
Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Jwar » Sat May 14, 2016 10:07 am

Andrew wrote:It only just occurred to me that I kind of like U2. :idk:

As long as it's U2 from the 90's we won't have to burn you at the stake.

So I'm a super insecure person and I confess that when people compliment me, I get even more insecure. My brain is wired wrong I think.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Achtane » Sun May 15, 2016 3:24 am

Word, IP. Word.
If I could get away with it, I would burn my employer down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Tue May 24, 2016 4:14 pm

so I finally got around to taking kbit's advice (and others) and listened to some Tim Hecker.

Does not suck. Does not suck at all.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.

Achtane wrote:

D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Wes Mantooth » Tue May 24, 2016 4:58 pm

ChetMagongalo wrote:So I deliver pizza, been doing so many years. eventually I got tired of assholes or ignorant people not tipping me which makes me mad on many levels, and I honestly think a lot of people just straight up don't think about tipping or forgot to, after all most people who order pizza are lazy or hungover etc. anyways I often will write in a tip for myself on the receipt if I think I can get away with it. I give myself usually 2 or 3 a tip which is average in my area. Over a long period of time, it adds up to a lot of money, I've done this probably hundreds of times. maybe I should feel bad but I feel like any rational and sane person would have given me the same tip or better if they were able to have my perspective and knowledge. I wonder how common this is and how many people have done the same. obviously I can't do it if people just keep their receipt or mark out the lines on the tip spots with pen (the people who are actually poor tend to do this) or pay in cash.

Yeah I was slangin expensive zas (we're talking from $25-30 for some 16" pizzas) from last May to this past October, wish I would have done what you did sometimes. I worked day shifts which were awesome because you could make $100 in tips in like three deliveries. But when you haul 30 large pizzas (weighing about 80-100lbs) up two flights of stairs because the elevator is broken and get stiffed on the tip, it just ruins your day. You can't write in a tip either as businesses, schools and hospitals are pretty tight with there money and will notice.

Oh an at least in my neck of the woods, if you want your pizza faster, don't pre-tip. If you're taking multiple deliveries (pretty much the norm for the place I worked) each run, guess who gets their pizza faster. The person who has yet to write the tip, or the person who already guaranteed you a set amount of money?

Yeah I know this conversation is old but I'm sitting in the office with half hour left of my work day and I'm bored as hell.
Wes Mantooth

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Eivind August » Tue May 24, 2016 5:35 pm

D.o.S. wrote:so I finally got around to taking kbit's advice (and others) and listened to some Tim Hecker.

:thumb:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby psychic vampire. » Tue May 24, 2016 5:50 pm

D.o.S. wrote:so I finally got around to taking kbit's advice (and others) and listened to some Tim Hecker.

Wait, you just listened to Tim Hecker? It's so good!
D.o.S. wrote:Hello, this is your captain speaking, our altitude has set to bleep so lets sit back and get ready to bloop. Ladies and Gentlemen, we are floating in space.
psychic vampire.

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Tue May 24, 2016 7:54 pm

Its pretty good stuff, yeah. the name has been on my radar for a long time I just never got around to listening to it.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.

Achtane wrote:

D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion