The Confessions Thread

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The Confessions Thread

Postby D.o.S. » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:30 pm

also leaves is going to be in my nu-nu metal band.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby greymedicine » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:28 pm

metal with feelings
greymedicine

interested
interested

Postby UglyCasanova » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:42 am

ShaunNecro wrote:
Achtane wrote:
Iommic Pope wrote:Even after all these years of loathing the goth community in Brisbane for being so lame, I'm still a sucker for a cute goth girl.
Lame, old man.
Lame.

It's fine.
I start crushing on pretty much any girl with tattoos + piercings + dyed hair.
Aw man when somebody has a row of earrings, hnnnngggggggg...

I ain't gonna lie, I'm weak for those kinda girls too.

+1
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:11 am

Goth girls? Talk to one and forget about your silly fetish.
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby UglyCasanova » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:24 am

Emo and punk for me. No goths, ktnx.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:42 am

2 of the girls I dated as a teenager were goth girls. Funny at first, exhausting really soon.

me: "so what du you wanna do today?"
her: "manga / anime shop?"
me: "again? shouldn't we try something different?"
her: "maybe next time"
*3 hours pass by*
me: "maybe we can go some place else?"
her: "goth cloth shop?"
me: "again? shouldn't we try something different?"
her: "maybe next time"
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:41 am

UglyCasanova wrote:Emo and punk for me. No goths, ktnx.

#arbitrary
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ChetMagongalo » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:45 pm

my father is not a very good person, a bad parent and someone I actively avoid seeing in real life, but I see him in my dreams a whole bunch and I wonder why. He's a little more human in my dreams, it is usually his good side I dream about.
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/crazyfalconX/videos
rustywire wrote:Post your battle jacket of wrong bands

psychic vampire. wrote:I believe all authorities should be destroyed?
ChetMagongalo

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:00 pm

ChetMagongalo wrote:my father is not a very good person, a bad parent and someone I actively avoid seeing in real life, but I see him in my dreams a whole bunch and I wonder why. He's a little more human in my dreams, it is usually his good side I dream about.

I read somewhere that seeing people in your dreams can mean you miss them, which would sort of make sense in this case. Even though you don't necesarilly miss him as a person, it would only be natural to miss having a father around. Your subconscious might even feel bad for avoiding him even though it's the sensible thing to do. Family can create some weird emotional bonds. I guess. Sorry, not really my job to stick my nose into your matters. All the best. :hug:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby snipelfritz » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:13 pm

D.o.S. wrote:

#arbitrary

Yeh, admittedly I'm kind of lumping them all together.

Eivind August wrote:
ChetMagongalo wrote:my father is not a very good person, a bad parent and someone I actively avoid seeing in real life, but I see him in my dreams a whole bunch and I wonder why. He's a little more human in my dreams, it is usually his good side I dream about.

I read somewhere that seeing people in your dreams can mean you miss them, which would sort of make sense in this case. Even though you don't necesarilly miss him as a person, it would only be natural to miss having a father around. Your subconscious might even feel bad for avoiding him even though it's the sensible thing to do. Family can create some weird emotional bonds. I guess. Sorry, not really my job to stick my nose into your matters. All the best. :hug:

Is it strange that my thought was "I can be your daddy? ;) "
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ChetMagongalo » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:57 pm

Eivind August wrote:I read somewhere that seeing people in your dreams can mean you miss them, which would sort of make sense in this case. Even though you don't necesarilly miss him as a person, it would only be natural to miss having a father around. Your subconscious might even feel bad for avoiding him even though it's the sensible thing to do. Family can create some weird emotional bonds. I guess. Sorry, not really my job to stick my nose into your matters. All the best. :hug:

hey man I appreciate your words, thank you so much :hug:
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/crazyfalconX/videos
rustywire wrote:Post your battle jacket of wrong bands

psychic vampire. wrote:I believe all authorities should be destroyed?
ChetMagongalo

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Sparrow » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:17 pm

Blue Strat - Jazzmascis - Tele.
Fender - Squier.
Dr. Scientist - Dirge - FuzzHugger - Montreal Assembly - Hypnodrone.

https://www.youtube.com/user/sparrow1133
Sparrow

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:45 pm

I almost fell in love with the Rastern European girl that makes Turkish Delight Mochas for me, until she greeted the stoner after me with the same greeting she used to establish a sense of familiarity with me.
Disillusioning.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby KaosCill8r » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:54 am

Eivind August wrote:

True, I often dream about my dog who passed away a week before Xmas 2009. He was living with my parents who had him put to sleep because he had cancer. I never even new he was ill. They just done the deed and then told me. When I dream about him he seems fine but in my subconscious I know he is ill and I wake up sad about it. I still grieve for that dog just like it happened yesterday. I never got a chance to say goodbye.

Chet maybe your dreams are telling you to try rebuild a relationship with him before it's too late. :idk: let bygones be bygones.
KaosCill8r

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby The_Active_Conundrum » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:53 pm

I like the forum name "puppystomper". I don't think of it as abhorrently as I should, probably. If the name is removed from Devi drama and that mess and taken in a more figurative sense it is a fun an whimsical name. As we all love stomp boxes and what do we stomp them with? Our stompers of course.

So I have this image in mind of a fluffy, happy, floppy, idiot puppy exploring the world and sniffing around and just doing the "what's that?" Tail wag HULK SMASH!!! that puppies do when greeting things.

This is what I've been thinking about. And it makes me want a dog. And train it to operate my pedals in some kind of avante-guarde nuevo-arte perfomance. Or teach it to sing like Live fom Pompeii. Best part of the concert.
Great dealings with: ryan summit, UncleGrandfather, Pizza, hbombgraphics, dangergirlstarship, Clockworker, kosta
The_Active_Conundrum

experienced
experienced

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion