The Confessions Thread

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The Confessions Thread

Postby $harkToootth » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:42 pm

That was a really cool post. Thanks for sharing! I relate to a T. Grandfather funeral -> Bagpipes etc.
Your post made my eyes juicy. This is abstract feeling territory.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:40 am

i'm having a *really* hard time with not smoking pot. i'm really trying to stick to it because i promised Becca, but it's tough. i was so habituated that i miss it all the time. the other day i was cleaning my bedroom and came across a couple of my old stash tins, and thus had a couple of hits before i met Becca for breakfast. it was AWFUL...i felt like there was an uncomfortable wall between us. out connection is the most important thing in the world to me, so i have to not fuck it up. all i can do is wait for it to let up. at least i'm not having the horrible nightmares any more, which i guess makes it Phase 3.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Achtane » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:01 am

That is tough, but it sounds like you're doing a pretty good job overall. Just keep at it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:02 am

Achtane wrote:That is tough, but it sounds like you're doing a pretty good job overall. Just keep at it!
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blackened Soul » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:44 pm

I'm becoming addicted to lime Popsicles
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:44 am

still working at it. the daily cravings thing has sorted itself out to an extent, but the temptation is still there. when i consider going north for shows like the Damo Suzuki gig i'm attending in Philly my brain immediately goes "and you could buy a quarter in DC on the way!" it's really fucking irritating. i just have to keep talking myself out of it. funny that one of the standard lines for weed advocates--myself formerly included--is that "it's not addictive." bull. fucking. shit.

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Thylacine Dream » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:57 am

dubkitty wrote:still working at it. the daily cravings thing has sorted itself out to an extent, but the temptation is still there. when i consider going north for shows like the Damo Suzuki gig i'm attending in Philly my brain immediately goes "and you could buy a quarter in DC on the way!" it's really fucking irritating. i just have to keep talking myself out of it. funny that one of the standard lines for weed advocates--myself formerly included--is that "it's not addictive." bull. fucking. shit.

I had to quit for keeps recently too. I'd always quit for 1, 2, 3 months and then come back to it, but I gotta face up to the fact that it's bad for my mental health and makes it harder for me to deal with depression, anxiety, and OCD.

Meditation can help a lot, I do Transcendental myself. I just try to keep note of when I see or feel something nice that I would've missed or fogged up when stoned, but it's not easy. Stay strong ♥️
EJ
Bassed in Los Angeles
@punkcrushband @painbehavior @queeraspunk @puzzytuesday
Good deals: Tom Dalton, lawrence scaduto, Ryan, Dan DubblEwe, multi_s, MaxMaps, ianmarks, cantremember
Thylacine Dream

committed
committed

Postby dubkitty » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:53 am

still working at it. i keep reminding myself of how little i liked e.g. driving up to DC after work to cop and having to wade through the rush hour traffic to get home at like 9PM. it still bugs me a lot, though.

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:31 am

Every time I feel a heavy hitter coming (I'm talking about farts greater than or equal to a 5 second duration and a certain UMphF factor), I have to grab my balls and tiny penis.

It's kind of a like a coping mechanism and insurance policy (to make sure no pee drops, pre-cum, or even maybe blood [probably not good?] come out).

I don't use the Cornell measurements of farts to gage if mine are "heavy hitters'. I use my Native United States Irish (like ancestors are from Ireland but I'm native to the United States) intuition.

https://people.ece.cornell.edu/land/cou ... /index.htm
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:43 pm

I have no idea what's going on but the past 5 days of poos have been REALLY HARD and too big for my butthole. Every bathroom trip is just NOT GREAT. I need a nap afterwards. This is once per day going on 5 days now.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:26 pm

I daydream about getting laid off and fucking around at home making more money through unemployment than I am while working.
Lay me off, boss.

A man can dream...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Thylacine Dream » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:57 am

$harkToootth wrote:I have no idea what's going on but the past 5 days of poos have been REALLY HARD and too big for my butthole. Every bathroom trip is just NOT GREAT. I need a nap afterwards. This is once per day going on 5 days now.

I can relate. Apples, nuts, and Pure for Men have helped me ~
EJ
Bassed in Los Angeles
@punkcrushband @painbehavior @queeraspunk @puzzytuesday
Good deals: Tom Dalton, lawrence scaduto, Ryan, Dan DubblEwe, multi_s, MaxMaps, ianmarks, cantremember
Thylacine Dream

committed
committed

Postby 01010111 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:05 am

I haven’t had a haircut in five months.

I can’t even blame COVID19

I’m just lazy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby chromandre » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:52 am

I use an ehx hum debugger and like it
chromandre

committed
committed

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:25 am

01010111 wrote:I haven’t had a haircut in five months.

I can’t even blame COVID19

I’m just lazy

I haven't had one in over a year. :lol: :lol: I was just starting to think about doing it before lockdown started. :picard:
füzz lover. Friend. Quilter evangelist.

I make music sometimes:

https://nitrx.bandcamp.com/

https://mediocrisy.bandcamp.com/

https://fleshcouch.bandcamp.com
coldbrightsunlight

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion