It’s back from the dead! The TB Mega Thread.

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The Kitten Room and TB Mega Thread ^.^

Postby goroth » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:13 pm

Good luck with the release!
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby behndy » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:26 pm

jia! thanks homie!

looks like a fun show. decent amount of presale, headliners are coming up from Sac and bringing a party bus or two full of folks.

lol. but this club is HUGE.

WE'LL SEE.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby BitchPudding » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:28 pm

Gah, can't wait to see this shit live. Gonna be an experience!
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Deltaphoenix » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:33 pm

Hope you have a good show Behnders!
behndy wrote:i want to have dirty sex with each and every mod here. in their poopcunt. while squirls shoot out of my dick and tinier squirrels shoot out of THEIR dicks in an Escher-esque recursive love filth pile.

My Band: http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/capturetherapture

My Solo Electronic Stuff:http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/deltaphoenix
Deltaphoenix

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jwar » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:50 pm

Dude that was metal as fuck bro! Sounded HUGE!!!! You guys seriously need someone doing some growling in that shit. Not a singer, but just someone making random growls and laughing or something. Hahahaha. Sounds so good though. I'm proud of mai boy.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby goroth » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:16 am

goroth wrote:Behndy that's awesome.

I'll take a photo of my pedal shelf/Ikea-substitute-for-a-man-cave tomorrow and post it. I love all my pedals that aren't on the gig board and have no intention of doing anything less than hoarding.

They're all set up as boards with eight pedals on them, and a one spot multicable. Then I just grab a shelf, put it on the floor, plug it into the one spot adapter and roll.
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Spotify /// Apple Music
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby jasonmitsch » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:52 am

Awesome vid behn. And good luck with the show.

Goroth, that's my kind of shelving!
jasonmitsch

committed
committed

Postby behndy » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:06 am

thanks jMitchu!

ugh. Goroth. SMART.

fuck me. that shit was just a clusterfuck. we have had this one club locked up for 2 months, get there with a couple bands from Sac, one that filled a party bus with folks to make the trip, and another band from LA. get to the spot, and instead of the 500 capacity large room we were s'posed to play, they showed us to this tiny room that looked like half a garage. and had booked a rave in the big room.

club owner was completely unapologetic, said he saw there weren't a lot of presale tickets, so he booked something that would make money HAH HAH. actually laughed in my drummer's face. i wasn't there, got a call explaining it, and someone knew the owner at another somewhat close spot, holds maybe 150, we moved it to there.

it ended up being a really fun night, felt like we played well, but i've had some bullshit with club owners and bookers.... never been treated with such disrespect. insane.

AND this is after agreeing to cover $600 out of the door for the venue or come out of pocket.

fucking RIDICULOUS.

behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Deltaphoenix » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:11 am

That is FUCKED up, what a douche.

At least it turned out well.
behndy wrote:i want to have dirty sex with each and every mod here. in their poopcunt. while squirls shoot out of my dick and tinier squirrels shoot out of THEIR dicks in an Escher-esque recursive love filth pile.

My Band: http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/capturetherapture

My Solo Electronic Stuff:http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/deltaphoenix
Deltaphoenix

Supporter
Supporter

Postby goroth » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:59 am

Deltaphoenix wrote:That is FUCKED up, what a douche.

Yep.

Spotify /// Apple Music
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby SmallEQ » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:24 am

That sounds quite ducky Behndy.

In more positive news, my true love is completed and on its way. Here is a glamour shot from Sheldon:Image
SmallEQ

experienced
experienced

Postby D.o.S. » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:57 am

Deltaphoenix wrote:That is FUCKED up, what a douche.

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby behndy » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:44 am

pretttty bassin's!

urf. yeah. it ended up a'ight, i think we kinda got jacked on the door at the other place but it's hard to complain since they let us move a 4 band bill there 20 minutes after a phone call.

fucking. guy is such a piece of shit and i don't do well dealing with people like that. get too tempted to throw a punch, which is the WRONG move.

lol. but yeah. ended up really fun, so i'm trying not to dwell on that evil turd.

behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jwar » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:14 pm

behndy wrote:murrrrrr my board's stayed the same for a good long while now. yay!!

pretty much this -

except the Possessed is a Raptio and the splitter at the bottom right is a better designed two footswitch version.

i'm like Chiefy, just super happy with my loot. it's been freeing to have things i like at every effects slot. lets me sit down and learn the things i have way better than when i'm swapping all the time. on my board are two spots that i like okay but if something AmazeBalls came out i'd have room to swap. but core stuff SOLID.

sooooo.... extra pedals are extra. hah. except it IS good to have some backups. the Durp Charger is my favorite main fuzzy and it's got a weird thing with i think the input jack. sometimes when i click it it comes on, sometimes it comes on but is all sputtery. sending it to Danno for fixins, but have 2 gigs this weekend. spending tomorrow trying to dial in the Oxide to how i like the Durpy.

congrats on the fun gigs Chiefers! KILL. BABIES.

Excaney - it's cool. like it a lot. sort of a really good version of the SansAmp approach, but with a way tastier OD section. i got it for my second board, then Danno built me a tasty tiny pre that fits on the underside, so.... yurp. want to check out the Crunch Butts?

yay! Friday's our cd release thing for that Sylvia Massy recorded dugong. so damn excited. got it back from mastering, cd's printed, paid off Tunecore so it should be on iTunes this Friday, uploading the band camp versions tonight.

WOOT.

Ok! Serious question time Ben. Are you using that Diaster controller to do everything with the H9 or do you use the app? I find my self becoming increasingly dissatisfied by the fact that Eventide has not released an Android app and I switched phones. It's such a pain in the dick to switch now and it doesn't have near the interface (at least not as easily) on the actual unit. I want something with a display that can easily switch algo's and presets.

I do have a iPod somewhere but my damn kids lost it and it pisses me off thinking about buying a new one just so I can control this pedal better.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby behndy » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:08 pm

yeahhhhh i'm pretty sure i'm jumping the Apple Likes To Fuck It's Customers Just Because ship as soon as my next upgrade in October. i'm gonna keep my current phone as a Need The iStore app device i guess.

i've got a beat up 3 (screen is cracked BAD but it still works, could probably find someone to fix it for $30) laying around that i don't use if you want a Apple App beater device?

i use the H9 app on my pad or phone to write tones, then the Disaster Yarea to do live switching. thing is a BEAST. i really love being ablr to click on footie and having 4 multi's jump to the proper setting.

behndy

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion