The what ever thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The what ever thread...

Postby D.o.S. » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:49 pm

Dubs is right on the money.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:40 pm

also, it's best to register with multiple agencies...the more chances you givve yourself, the better. when i was temping, i had better luck with agencies that weren't part of a chain like Kelly. and don't try to scam by not reporting your income to unemployment: they have computers and shit, and they will catch you and make you pay back the unwarranted UI. and sometimes employers use a temporary job as an on-site audition...it could turn into a permanent job.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby snipelfritz » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:13 pm

I guess it's more of a contract position over 3-6 months (if that's any difference between temp work?). Pay would be good actually better than my last job, but benefits not a thing I guess?

This agency reached out to me and got me an interview with the company (a major company so definitely nothing sketchy). The job isn't really in the realm I've been looking at, but wouldn't be terrible and sitting at a desk all day like my last one.

I'm going to interview with them tomorrow, so we'll just see how I feel about it then.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Inconuucl » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:10 pm

We live in a world where Filthy Frank broke into the Billboard 100, damn.

This truly is the darkest timeline.
Le Ciel Inconnu (I was a whale once.)
NSFW: show
Chankgeez wrote:We should have a game show à la Name That Tune

Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 5 pedals.
other contestant: I can shoegaze that tune with 4 pedals.
Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 3 pedals.
other contestant: OK, shoegaze that tune!
Inconuucl: :!!!:
Inconuucl

Supporter
Supporter

Postby snipelfritz » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:03 am

That...I can actually get behind.

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Inconuucl wrote:We live in a world where Filthy Frank broke into the Billboard 100, damn.

This truly is the darkest timeline.

I think you mean the best timeline.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:23 pm

Also in this timeline: I was five minutes away from home when simultaneously I get the sudden need to shit and Foreigner's Urgent comes on the radio.

snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby IEatCats » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:58 pm

Two people have tried to sell me heroin in the last two weeks, and this last time it was at my work.

Why do strangers think i do heroin? Is it because i kind of look like kurt cobain when i dont do my face???
maz91379 wrote:this board is really weird sometimes bros

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:39 am

Maybe they're just really bad at targeted marketing?
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Invisible Man » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:50 am

snipelfritz wrote:Also in this timeline: I was five minutes away from home when simultaneously I get the sudden need to shit and Foreigner's Urgent comes on the radio.

Chicken or egg, bro? Chicken or fuckin egg?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby Invisible Man » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:52 am

IEatCats wrote:Two people have tried to sell me heroin in the last two weeks, and this last time it was at my work.

Why do strangers think i do heroin? Is it because i kind of look like kurt cobain when i dont do my face???

IEC: last heroin sales meeting I attended, there was a big push to target Cobainers (what we call them in the industry), so you're just feeling the effects of corporate's latest initiative.

EDIT: Buffalo...was it in the Village? It was in the Village.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby odontophobia » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:49 am

IEatCats wrote:Two people have tried to sell me heroin in the last two weeks, and this last time it was at my work.

I've only been drug solicited twice.

Once in Tarifa, Spain. Some young kids passed us in an alley and asked if we wanted to buy hash. Weird because we definitely weren't dressed looking like we wanted to buy hash.

The other time was at work. This guys phone didn't get activated so I had to call and get it activated. He was smelling like he just crawled out of your local Stem/Seeds/Sticks removal. After I activated his phone he wanted me to call it to test it out. Not being a dolt I used one of our works phones. After the call went through he said, "now you can call me when you need some cologne that smell good."

Fucking idiot lived at a college town an hour away. Broh I'm not calling you to get me some weed when you love an hour away. Wtf.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby bloatedsack » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:25 am

snipelfritz wrote:Also in this timeline: I was five minutes away from home when simultaneously I get the sudden need to shit and Foreigner's Urgent comes on the radio.

When i was a little boy I had to walk to my little league fields, it was maybe two miles from my house? Mile and a half? Something like that. Anyways,t his was in the time of dinosaurs, when children could walk to places without parents, unattended.

So, I'm like halfway there and I have to suddenly shit. Like Quatto is angry, and the cramps are there and the overwhelming massive shit is welling inside you. So, I know I'm not going to make it, so I turn around and start heading back to my house (it's closer, adn even at like 9 years old I knew that public restrooms were gross).

Well, it's clear I'm not going to make it. I'm not even going to make it bqack to my friend's house which is significatnly closer, its gonna go down now. So, I'm in the middle of the suburbs, y'know, there's houses everywhere and lots of cars and WTF am I going to do?

I get smart. I ditch into a drainage culvert I'm about to cross and slip under the bridge that is over it, pull down my shorts and unleash this massive, stinking foetid mess. My ass is like a softserv machien from hell, it's one constant long incredibly filthy creamy log, and I'm squatting under a bridge like a hobo just droppign this nightmare.

Well, I finish, and clean up s best I can adn then high tail it for duder's house where I can vacate anything left and clean up. Behind me, just under teh bridge, is this perfect little pile of feces. Like that fucking emoji the kids all buy toys of. Round and sort of pyramidal and spiralling up with a perfect little curled whip top.

Admittedly, this is like 35 years ago, I may be embellishing the photogenical-ness of this turd. Or not.

So, I'm at duder's house cleaning up, and then I go back to complete my trip to little league. As I'm crossing this fucking bridge again, there's like 10 little fucking kids all just dancing around in the culvert where I jsut got done defiling mother earth, and I look down and ask, "What's going on?"

And with fucking eyes like saucers they say, "You should see the size of this dog's poop! It' must've been huge."

And lo, these children were in fucking awe of my product. ALmost like a fucking cargo cult of feces. They were in awe, poking it with sticks and fucking giddy.

I didn't tell them it was mine.

I sucked at baseball.

In other news, for over 30 years I've harboured a crush on the redheaded chick from Iron Maiden's "Women in Uniform" video:
NSFW: show
bloatedsack

committed
committed

Postby aedes » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:14 am

bloatedsack wrote: Quatto is angry

:lol:
aedes

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:47 pm

Poop chick fella hehe
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion