The what ever thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The what ever thread...

Postby Birthday Boy » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:03 pm

My neigbours getting deep:

- "You know, um, like everything you do, when you move your arm or something, that's like, your brain doing it"

- "You seem like.. one of those philosophical types"
Birthday Boy

committed
committed

Postby sonidero » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:23 pm

Birthday Boy wrote:My neigbours getting deep:

- "You know, um, like everything you do, when you move your arm or something, that's like, your brain doing it"

- "You seem like.. one of those philosophical types"

You can't blame them, that's their brain saying that... :idea:
"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Postby wsas3 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:43 pm

I'm in florida and I went to a guitar center, everybody is so fucking nice here... Some guy told me "swag playing dude" and i got mad at him, but he was actually serious. People were so helpful it actually pissed me off.
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby snipelfritz » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:56 pm

wsas3 wrote:I'm in florida and I went to a guitar center, everybody is so fucking nice here... Some guy told me "swag playing dude" and i got mad at him, but he was actually serious. People were so helpful it actually pissed me off.

lol, never come to the midwest. Your brain would probably explode.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby wsas3 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:14 pm

Why, are they even nicer?
Like, city mentally is completely different than most of the U.S. I jus twant to be left alone, and whenever somebody tries to help me it just feels... combative, I dunno. Kind of want to do a stand-up skit of my experiences outside of New York.
Yeah, I've been really into stand-up recently..
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby foomanfat » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Hey! Let's talk about serious thing. We're gonna talk about guitar, dude.
daseb wrote:sorry dude, I apologise, val kilmer was a great songwriter and truly understood the mystic ways of the native american.
foomanfat

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:22 pm

The coolest chick in 1951.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby kbit » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Rediscovered the joys of a punching bag today.
Such a great physical release.

foomanfat wrote:Brian Cook writes about Daughters.
http://athousandtrivs.com/2012/07/16/iv ... daughters/

I'm not a Daughters fan, but this was a good read.
D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:04 pm

wsas3 wrote:Why, are they even nicer?
Like, city mentally is completely different than most of the U.S. I jus twant to be left alone, and whenever somebody tries to help me it just feels... combative, I dunno. Kind of want to do a stand-up skit of my experiences outside of New York.

Oh yeah, you could not deal with it. I'd say its not so much being nice as it is being very casual. It's not uncommon to strike up a conversation with a complete stranger or smile and nod at someone going down the street. But I live in what, on the surface, appears to be the quintessential american small town.

In realiy the people out here are insane.

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Grrface » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:06 pm

kbithecrowing wrote:Rediscovered the joys of a punching bag today.
Such a great physical release.

foomanfat wrote:Brian Cook writes about Daughters.
http://athousandtrivs.com/2012/07/16/iv ... daughters/

I'm not a Daughters fan, but this was a good read.

Brian is a pretty impressive writer. I've read a few of the articles and stuff that he's put up when he's not touring. Good stuff.
Grrface

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby sonidero » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Like nobody's ever made fun of the Fly Over States??? The City is it's own thing... Move to Iowa and Expand Yo Mind... :erm:
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Achtane » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:49 pm

If you update winamp or it crashes and you then try to play a song or band that has a weird character in the name, it eats like 98% of the processor's power as it shits itself desperately searching for the correct song. It won't find it. You'll just sit there hoping the task manager will actually pop up so you can close winamp before you kill yourself.
WINAMP.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby wsas3 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:55 pm

sonidero wrote:

Like nobody's ever made fun of the Fly Over States??? The City is it's own thing... Move to Iowa and Expand Yo Mind... :erm:

fly over states?

wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby sonidero » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:21 am

"Riddle me this brother can you handle it
Your style to my style you can't hold a candle to it
Equinox symmetry and the balance is right
Smokin' and drinkin' on a Tuesday night
It's not how you play the game it's how you win it"

I gotta run to the hood bar for a sec... Brb Yall... :grumpy:
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Postby snipelfritz » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:44 am

I just murdered the shit out of an earwig.

snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion