The what ever thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The what ever thread...

Postby Jwar » Fri May 19, 2017 7:28 pm

I have a boner.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby actual » Fri May 19, 2017 8:23 pm

popvulture wrote:
actualidiot wrote:last fucking foh gig today and of course it's fucking fiddle. fuckiiing fiddle.

I imagine someone playing "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" in a club full of upset Euros. :D

I wish my friend, I wish.
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Andrew » Sat May 20, 2017 6:46 am

Rewatched Ex Machina.

NSFW: show
Caleb is such a dickhead.
Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Sat May 20, 2017 6:54 am

I liked the pace of that film, it definitely comes together as a good story if you watch it twice, then your like "ohhh"...watched Casper the friendly ghost and paced around in the garage.....
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Andrew » Sat May 20, 2017 7:26 am

I simply don't see why it's so unethical to own a hot Android that makes you Sushi and Wine for dinner every night.
Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Achtane » Sat May 20, 2017 11:23 pm

I just found a cardboard box whose bottom layer is comprised of loose muscle relaxer pills.

Hmm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Sat May 20, 2017 11:26 pm

You quite literally have Pandora's box at your finger tips. Or you can sell them?
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Sun May 21, 2017 2:51 am

Andrew wrote:I simply don't see why it's so unethical to own a hot Android that makes you Sushi and Wine for dinner every night.

Ponder whether or not AI is and/or should be treated as a true intelligence and the implications of that over sushi and wine.
Particularly if it were smarter than you.
Which, in all likelihood it would be.
Which is not a shot at you personally (youre a smart dude), but theres a fair chance that the sort of AI Ex Machina is on about would be.
Robot rights?

Peraonally, I'm with Hawking and Musk.
Just don't fucking go there.

Although, IBM are apparently ready to drop a quantum processor on the commercial market so, it's either brave new world or T800 judgement day.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Sun May 21, 2017 4:41 am

one word, wetware ...."which in all likelihood" IS already smarter than anyone could ever imagine, plus has ability's "human" beings can not fathom without seeing it on a screen. what we need to do with the "mother" is set her on a planet with atmospheric conditioners and let her spawn to terraform a BRAVE NEW WORLD...
so by self, over population of droids would not happen and a utopia would finally be realized...and once a planet has been conformed to our species needs, certain bots would birth us by means of base pair cellular test tube harvest we would have given them in advance on their journey to the brave new world.

...If skynet were to ever happen which it wont, though if by means of system failure perfection not achieved artificial life created without perfection, we deserve to all be blown away....earth will always regroup even if it "blows up" the seeds of life are happenin in countless places so it wasnt really worth saving at all....we are actually living for something else for it has no way of experiencing what it has set in motion.

In gods image, we are god and we set the image of man into motion, the new man ...the original man was animal...left kingdom, became man, became god, now what was told ever so long ago was soothsaying foresight into the end times of revelation where we are now human and subhuman like a filthy virus drinking dirty water tearing up my garden...next step A.I.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Andrew » Sun May 21, 2017 5:35 am

I don't know, I don't like using other people's Phones or Computers much less communicate with a sophisticated Artificial Intelligence. It's all well and good until it accidentally tears off a limb and can't get it fixed, it'll be like regular Health Care - except way more specific and expensive. Fuck em, besides there's always a new phone coming out every year anyway. :lol:

I'm kind of surprised that that whole Sci-Fi AI trope doesn't usually focus on making AI Animals or Children. You'd think that they'd be easier to develop and research compared to emulating a 26 year old.
Last edited by Andrew on Sun May 21, 2017 5:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby MechaGodzilla » Sun May 21, 2017 5:40 am

a servile robot bangmaid is every misogynist mra's wet dream
MechaGodzilla

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Andrew » Sun May 21, 2017 5:49 am

It's probably a different thing if you make it yourself, rather than fork out the 2 million to buy a sexbot with a convenient $83,333 a month payment over 24 months.

I don't know if I need to clarify my initial facetiousness. :lol:
Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Sun May 21, 2017 5:57 am

first of all sex robots or companions should be handed out for mental health by government with no cost and by that, reason being, unknowingly the companion sends information back to main brain as to how we interact and behave, so more A.I. could be completed flawlessly as "more human than human" , google is A.I. & its constantly learning.....love my google gps babe... second of all, I want to be lawnmower man. yall seen that movie? "my birth cry shall be every phone in the world ringing simultaneously"
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby 01010111 » Thu May 25, 2017 2:14 am

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu May 25, 2017 6:30 pm

fierce hailstorm
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion