· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General discussion at the Wang Bar.
Post a reply

Re: THE BEER THREAD(?)----->!!!

Sun May 27, 2012 3:15 am

Dieu du Ciel's Péché Mortel is an imperial coffee stout and it's absolutely amazing!

Sun May 27, 2012 11:16 am

JamesHommersen wrote:Dieu du Ciel's Péché Mortel is an imperial coffee stout and it's absolutely amazing!

You have those in Ontario?
I like them all... but you're right the Péché Mortel is among the best!

Sun May 27, 2012 2:31 pm

Dude I got a bottle of Peche Mortel where I work as a sample... super-delicious. The guy that gave it to me no longer works there. :cry:

I'll have to try the IPA as that is my favourite style of beer... but I think we only carry the P.M.!

C

Sun May 27, 2012 9:09 pm

The lcbo rarely carries any Dieu du Ciel product here but when they do they sell out fast!

Mon May 28, 2012 10:07 am

Recently I tried this beer from Montenegro, Nikšićko pivo, that I really like. Also, Serbian beer Jelen Pivo.
At the beach, I prefer the Greek beer Mythos :yay:

Tue May 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Picked up some Dogfish Head Festina Peche. Tart. Stronger peach flavor than I expected. Pretty good.
Got some stand by Grolsch,as well.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:18 am

Had a pint of the Leinenkugel Summer Shandy last night. I had first tried it at Deathfest. Really refreshing!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:43 pm

i went to a local beer fest the other night... i have notes but im fucked if i know what they mean

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:51 pm

Must've been a good fest then! :thumb:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:32 pm

yeah it was awesome! 100 keg and cask beers and 50 ciders and perrys... we had 12 beers each and a cider so all in all i tried 36 beers.... ended up running over cars and singing shabba ranks

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:35 pm

skullservant wrote:Had a pint of the Leinenkugel Summer Shandy last night. I had first tried it at Deathfest. Really refreshing!

Leinie's is the shit. Shandy is good, but I prefer their original, not to mention I can get a 6-pack for just over $4 around here.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:37 pm

I like the original too. And that's amazing! Is the brewery close to you?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:43 pm

A couple hours away. I just happen to live in Beertopia.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:53 pm

hahahah awesome!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Leinenkugel really is the best American wheat beer there is, period. I'm talking the main one, I think it's Sunset Wheat? The Shandy is a little too lemony for me, but I agree it is refreshing.
Post a reply