THE BEER THREAD(?)----->!!!



Moderators: metalmariachi, PumpkinPieces

Re: THE BEER THREAD(?)----->!!!

Postby foomanfat » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Trying out some Sierra Nevada Porter.

I really wish I could find some New Belgium Clutch somewhere. :/
Last edited by foomanfat on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Hey! Let's talk about serious thing. We're gonna talk about guitar, dude.
Josh Scogin wrote:Our stuff breaks a lot and, on top of that, we're not very good, so when we play, ya know, it feels kinda 'real.' That's what we say instead of 'sloppy.'
foomanfat

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4411
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:50 pm
Location: North Myrtle Beach, SC

Re: THE BEER THREAD(?)----->!!!

Postby Gearmond » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:10 pm

i wanna try their new ruthless rye
,':{I> ... your move, Trebek.

http://gearmond.bandcamp.com/

my music for you to put in your earholes :joy:
Gearmond

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3045
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:59 am
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: THE BEER THREAD(?)----->!!!

Postby jrmy » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:36 pm

Yup. Had another two BBC Coffeehouse Porters on Nitro.

Yup, they still rock my socks.

Yup.
I'm more like a mids-ist than a bassist.
- fide fuzz semper fidelis - ILF downtime 2011 & 2012 on FB veteran
"The main rule on ILF is don't be an asshole." - Tom Dalton
I can't wait to annoy the shit out of you with my mountain of mids. - bigchiefbc
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monument-Thief/330806743607751
http://crotchthrottle.bandcamp.com/
jrmy

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8693
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:09 am

Re: THE BEER THREAD(?)----->!!!

Postby jfrey » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:55 pm

I need a beer so bad. I have some Left Hand Milk Stout on my roof for later tonight.
D.o.S. wrote:You're like a walking Mad Men episode.

BitchPudding wrote:DO WHAT MUST BE DONE, LORD JFREY.

friendship wrote:one cool thing about living is that things get worse and worse and worse until you die


http://coldcoffeecreative.com
jfrey

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5042
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:58 am
Location: Boston, MA

Re: THE BEER THREAD(?)----->!!!

Postby bigchiefbc » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:14 pm

I have some Left Hand Milk Stout in my kegerator downstairs. ;) I'll have to have some tonight while I'm working
Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.


Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.


srsly?

Fuck you.


https://soundcloud.com/bigchiefbc - My electronic experiment
bigchiefbc

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6681
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:45 am
Location: Cumberland, RI

Re: THE BEER THREAD(?)----->!!!

Postby jfrey » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:16 pm

bigchiefbc wrote:I have some Left Hand Milk Stout in my kegerator downstairs. ;) I'll have to have some tonight while I'm working

Nice.

I can't decide if I like their new look. I don't always see it, because I still look for the blue and black label.
Last edited by jfrey on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D.o.S. wrote:You're like a walking Mad Men episode.

BitchPudding wrote:DO WHAT MUST BE DONE, LORD JFREY.

friendship wrote:one cool thing about living is that things get worse and worse and worse until you die


http://coldcoffeecreative.com
jfrey

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5042
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:58 am
Location: Boston, MA

Re: THE BEER THREAD(?)----->!!!

Postby skullservant » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Was reunited with Fat Tire on Tuesday. God, I love Fat Tire
DIRGE ELECTRONICS.
90+ good dealings: HERE

cobascis wrote:pre-wedding dirge is vintage dirge

spacelordmother wrote: ILF DIRGE KVLT
skullservant

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 14589
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: BALTIMORE

Re: THE BEER THREAD(?)----->!!!

Postby foomanfat » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:17 pm

skullservant wrote:Was reunited with Fat Tire on Tuesday. God, I love Fat Tire


I had a draft Fat Tire the other day. Soooooooo tasty.
Image
Hey! Let's talk about serious thing. We're gonna talk about guitar, dude.
Josh Scogin wrote:Our stuff breaks a lot and, on top of that, we're not very good, so when we play, ya know, it feels kinda 'real.' That's what we say instead of 'sloppy.'
foomanfat

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4411
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:50 pm
Location: North Myrtle Beach, SC

Re: THE BEER THREAD(?)----->!!!

Postby bigchiefbc » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:30 pm

bigchiefbc wrote:I have some Left Hand Milk Stout in my kegerator downstairs. ;) I'll have to have some tonight while I'm working


UPDATE::: Left Hand Milk Stout is fucking delicious.

That is all.

Carry on.
Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.


Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.


srsly?

Fuck you.


https://soundcloud.com/bigchiefbc - My electronic experiment
bigchiefbc

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6681
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:45 am
Location: Cumberland, RI

Re: THE BEER THREAD(?)----->!!!

Postby Gearmond » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:06 pm

milk stout os the bomb diggity.


also continuing saison explorations:
hennipen is much better in a normal 12 oz bottle. Avery's Eighteen is a really interesting thick sorta beer that isn't quite saison-y but enjoyable nontheless. so far i;ve never had anything similar to Fantome, and the closest anything comes is Hennipen
,':{I> ... your move, Trebek.

http://gearmond.bandcamp.com/

my music for you to put in your earholes :joy:
Gearmond

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3045
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:59 am
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: THE BEER THREAD(?)----->!!!

Postby sonidero » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Changed up from Grolsch tonight cause the sto had this...

Image
"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"

goroth wrote:it's all woolly and undefined.

tuffteef wrote:turnt up hella faded
sonidero

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 9105
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:57 pm
Location: South Austin

Re: THE BEER THREAD(?)----->!!!

Postby jrmy » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:49 pm

bigchiefbc wrote:
bigchiefbc wrote:I have some Left Hand Milk Stout in my kegerator downstairs. ;) I'll have to have some tonight while I'm working


UPDATE::: Left Hand Milk Stout is fucking delicious.

That is all.

Carry on.


Warning: I had a bite of my son's PB&J the other night (hey, what? He was done with it) and it totally ruined the taste of my milk stout, which made no sense to me. Took a half hour before I could enjoy it again.

Doesn't it seem like milk stout and PB&J should go together?
I'm more like a mids-ist than a bassist.
- fide fuzz semper fidelis - ILF downtime 2011 & 2012 on FB veteran
"The main rule on ILF is don't be an asshole." - Tom Dalton
I can't wait to annoy the shit out of you with my mountain of mids. - bigchiefbc
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monument-Thief/330806743607751
http://crotchthrottle.bandcamp.com/
jrmy

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8693
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:09 am

Re: THE BEER THREAD(?)----->!!!

Postby skullservant » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:50 pm

foomanfat wrote:
skullservant wrote:Was reunited with Fat Tire on Tuesday. God, I love Fat Tire


I had a draft Fat Tire the other day. Soooooooo tasty.


:drool:
DIRGE ELECTRONICS.
90+ good dealings: HERE

cobascis wrote:pre-wedding dirge is vintage dirge

spacelordmother wrote: ILF DIRGE KVLT
skullservant

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 14589
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: BALTIMORE

Re: THE BEER THREAD(?)----->!!!

Postby DuoSonicII » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:31 am

bigchiefbc wrote:
bigchiefbc wrote:I have some Left Hand Milk Stout in my kegerator downstairs. ;) I'll have to have some tonight while I'm working


UPDATE::: Left Hand Milk Stout is fucking delicious.

That is all.

Carry on.

So jelly. :drool:
SPACERITUAL wrote:I had sex with another black girl last night. When i went to sleep i had a dream that thomas jefferson highfived me.

Good deals with: onthetundra, fuzzmax, starcastic, Lintybits
DuoSonicII

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:35 am
Location: IN, USA

Re: THE BEER THREAD(?)----->!!!

Postby Tigerbass » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:24 am

jrmy wrote:
Warning: I had a bite of my son's PB&J the other night (hey, what? He was done with it) and it totally ruined the taste of my milk stout, which made no sense to me. Took a half hour before I could enjoy it again.

Doesn't it seem like milk stout and PB&J should go together?


:lol: It sure does sound like they'd be a perfect match!
私はファズを愛して = I love the fuzz.
Tigerbass

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 1544
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:26 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF
____________
ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.