Anyone have Tattoos?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Anyone have Tattoos?

Postby BoatRich » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:47 am

jwar wrote:So I figured out what my next tattoo is going to be. :) It's kind of girly I guess, but I don't care.

So I wanted to get something meaningful and family or just anything really that means something to me. So I asked my girls (I have 3!! LOL), what are you favorite flowers. My 10 year old said tulips, my 6 year old said roses and my 2 year old said yellow. LOL!!! So we'll go with sunflower there. Then I asked, what are your favorite colors? 10 year old blue or purple, 6 year old pink, 2 year old yellow again. hahaha

SO! I've decided my next tattoo with be three flowers. One to represent each of my girls. My heart and soul. I am going to get them on my chest in vibrant color and have the stems come down at an angle towards my side with there names on the stems. I'm very excited about this one! Yes it will be a flower tattoo on a man. I don't care. I love my kids.

That's so rad dude, I have a bigass rose tattooed on my calf so you're definitely good. What style are you trying for?
BoatRich

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby samzadgan » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:01 am

Im thinking about getting another one...i have an idea...it would be on my shoulder, and vertical oval, with ornate frame around it...inside would be two halves, top half amber/red sunset, bottom half blue/green ocean...in the middle cuthulu coming up with his tenticles making it out of the water and glistening in the sun set.
AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:

Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Jwar » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:17 am

BoatRich wrote:
jwar wrote:So I figured out what my next tattoo is going to be. :) It's kind of girly I guess, but I don't care.

So I wanted to get something meaningful and family or just anything really that means something to me. So I asked my girls (I have 3!! LOL), what are you favorite flowers. My 10 year old said tulips, my 6 year old said roses and my 2 year old said yellow. LOL!!! So we'll go with sunflower there. Then I asked, what are your favorite colors? 10 year old blue or purple, 6 year old pink, 2 year old yellow again. hahaha

SO! I've decided my next tattoo with be three flowers. One to represent each of my girls. My heart and soul. I am going to get them on my chest in vibrant color and have the stems come down at an angle towards my side with there names on the stems. I'm very excited about this one! Yes it will be a flower tattoo on a man. I don't care. I love my kids.

That's so rad dude, I have a bigass rose tattooed on my calf so you're definitely good. What style are you trying for?

I'd like more realistic but I'm down with some classic as well!! As long as it looks good! Thanks man
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Iommic Pope » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:33 am

samzadgan wrote:Im thinking about getting another one...i have an idea...it would be on my shoulder, and vertical oval, with ornate frame around it...inside would be two halves, top half amber/red sunset, bottom half blue/green ocean...in the middle cuthulu coming up with his tenticles making it out of the water and glistening in the sun set.

Fucking do this.

In the meantime, I kinda wanna get a downward facing Sunn logo on my neck/upper back, but I feel like that's old hat.
Then I was thinking of working it into a whole piece around Om's "On the Mountain at Dawn", with the high priestess descending from the black Sunn and the heirophant below, throned upon un upward radiating red.
Although i may also swap him for the baphomet at this point.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:09 pm

Shit. I misread the thread title; thought for a second it said "anyone have tacos?" I'm going out for a while.
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby goroth » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:30 pm

Iommic Pope wrote:
samzadgan wrote:Im thinking about getting another one...i have an idea...it would be on my shoulder, and vertical oval, with ornate frame around it...inside would be two halves, top half amber/red sunset, bottom half blue/green ocean...in the middle cuthulu coming up with his tenticles making it out of the water and glistening in the sun set.

Fucking do this.

In the meantime, I kinda wanna get a downward facing Sunn logo on my neck/upper back, but I feel like that's old hat.
Then I was thinking of working it into a whole piece around Om's "On the Mountain at Dawn", with the high priestess descending from the black Sunn and the heirophant below, throned upon un upward radiating red.

Baphomets always.
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby behndy » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:33 pm

i love hearing everyone's reasoning behind tattoos and the thought process involved. LOVE IT.

PROGRESS.

Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Iommic Pope » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:31 pm

goroth wrote:Baphomets always.

That's what I thought. :thumb:

Behndy, that style is so different.
It wierds me out and something about it makes me uncomfortable.
Which is AWESOME.
WWPD?

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby samzadgan » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:08 pm

goroth wrote:
Iommic Pope wrote:

Fucking do this.

Baphomets always.

I concur...

also...did a rough sketch of the cuthulu tattoo...no colour on it...but you can imagine blue ocean bottom half and then the amber red sun set on the top half...alls surrounded by ornate gold frame...4 tenticles sticking out of the water, as i'm thinking of getting this for my 40th birthday.

AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:

Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby behndy » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:06 pm

TENTACLES FOREVERS.

Iommic Pope wrote:
goroth wrote:Baphomets always.

That's what I thought. :thumb:

Behndy, that style is so different.
It wierds me out and something about it makes me uncomfortable.
Which is AWESOME.

hee. thanks pimp!

yeah my artist was all, "i am NEVER doing something like this Google AI thing again. it hurts my BRAIN TO LOOK AT. FUCKING ELDER GOD MUSINGS."

i love her.

murf. and when i told her she COULD be caused she knows what goes into one now if someone else asked her, she said something like, "pfffffft. i wouldn't try this for anyone but you that asked.".

made me feel all warm and tingly and lurved.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Iommic Pope » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:48 am

That is sweet.
Yeah I think it visually hurts my brain to look at it, so it doesn't like it, but I can see the mastery and workwomanship in addition to the proper execution of it and that makes me drop my jaw in amazement, so I like it.

Sam, that looks great. I like the subtlety and foreboding nature of only showing just the tentacles.
+1000 points for bonus numerical significance.
WWPD?

Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby LOCOPELAND » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:27 am

Sam, that's rad!

Behn, wowzers! That's neat!
:ilw:

nightterrors wrote:Except fuzz, fuzz all the time.
LOCOPELAND

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:29 am

Set my appointment up! I'm in the chair in a week and half for a 4 hour session of flowers!!!!!!!! :)
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby DRodriguez » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:56 am

I'm genuinely concerned about whether or not I'll be able to finish my back piece. NY just passed a law preventing tattoo artists from using any ink not in the ink shots. Most major brands do not sell the ink shots because they are just added costs and wasteful. The only brands with the ink shots are lower quality ink brands. Law goes into effect in January, and I still have another 15-25 hours of shading to go.

Link to the petition to change this.
DRodriguez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby archlilim » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:24 pm

Got this done yesterday, by same artist who did my other forearm.

archlilim

experienced
experienced

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion