Anyone have Tattoos?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Anyone have Tattoos?

Postby infamousalien » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:11 pm

BossMann73 wrote:It makes life much more difficult due to the stares, judgements.

What is this the 1950's?! :picard:

BossMann73 wrote:Plus, while it's awesome being 21 and you feel the world will never change and you will never change, you will, and that full body art is going to look mighty dumb when you inevitably join the ranks of the office drones as most people do.

That's just like, your opinion man.
infamousalien

experienced
experienced

Postby comesect2.0 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:20 pm

comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:23 pm

goddamn fascists.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby behndy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:10 pm

droning in offices sounds fun.
Last edited by behndy on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby goroth » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:30 am

BossMann73 wrote:I got my first and only tattoo in 94 when it first started to get popular. I was 21. At 44 I totally regret it, although it is easy enough to cover up. My suggestion is if you're gonna do it, don't. It makes life much more difficult due to the stares, judgements. Plus, while it's awesome being 21 and you feel the world will never change and you will never change, you will, and that full body art is going to look mighty dumb when you inevitably join the ranks of the office drones as most people do. I always laugh when I watch Naked and Afraid because most of those people have huge tribal tattoos and they all think they are badass. But their wimpyness comes out soon enough in the face of real survival and I always yell at the tv "how's that tribal tattoo helping you now?"

Maybe if you paid more than 22 bucks for your first tattoo you wouldn't regret it so hard. :idk:
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby Iommic Pope » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:07 am

goroth wrote:
BossMann73 wrote:I got my first and only tattoo in 94 when it first started to get popular. I was 21. At 44 I totally regret it, although it is easy enough to cover up. My suggestion is if you're gonna do it, don't. It makes life much more difficult due to the stares, judgements. Plus, while it's awesome being 21 and you feel the world will never change and you will never change, you will, and that full body art is going to look mighty dumb when you inevitably join the ranks of the office drones as most people do. I always laugh when I watch Naked and Afraid because most of those people have huge tribal tattoos and they all think they are badass. But their wimpyness comes out soon enough in the face of real survival and I always yell at the tv "how's that tribal tattoo helping you now?"

Maybe if you paid more than 22 bucks for your first tattoo you wouldn't regret it so hard. :idk:

Burn of the century.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:24 am

Why would body art make you a less capable office drone?
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:36 am

Assuming one hasnt maxed out one's potential in becoming said office drone.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:46 am

I work in an office because it keeps my drone on point.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:20 am

I have an office.

I drone in it.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby maz91379 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:44 am

Speaking of black work. So forgot to post this when i got it finished a few months back.

Artist was a giant tool came out pretty decently but experience left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

I'm a pretty patient dude but dude started super late, didn't remember out consult and just free handed something, had some sort of shop drama going on, promised to work late to make up for it then was like nah nm.

Second session got canceled the day of because of some other drama, promised to come in on a weekend then dodged my calls and emails for a month, finally got in like 3 months later.... shop drama again and started late again.

Just felt super weird after going to a shop that was super professional for my first two.
Attachments
Screenshot_20170726-090106.jpg
IEatCats wrote: That dude needs a beard and a sad demeanor.
maz91379

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:44 pm

behndy wrote:sooooooo..... question. i have a few tats, love them all except the first thing i got. this huge messy fucker down my back. i like the top part that goes across the shoulders (the circuits, arrows and zeros), but the vertical part? ugh. garbage. and that's after my normal tatty grrL tried to fix it by adding on to the shit job that was originally done.

i'd love to get it covered up, and i have some ideas (mostly trees made out of metal type things), but is that cover'up'able? i found a few local artists i like their style (my normal grrL said she's not great at coverups), going to hit them up. but is it too messy/big to fix? that's a slightly old pic, there's some color in the middle of each empty piece. bluish green?

lol. fucking. ugh. fucking PERSON that did it. was my first tat, she didn't tell me that it was a pretty crap design, i TOLD her i was not an artist, this is just sort of what i want, she did NOTHING to improve it, or tell me that it was going to look like..... well. crap. and found out i was like the last job she took at the studio she worked at before she fucked off out of state and left tatooing.

not cool. HELP PEOPLE THAT ARE GETTING THEIR FIRST TATTOO.

i kinda hate being without a shirt every time i remember that's there.

Answer is NO, you will NOT be able to cover that up. There's zero chance dude with how big and black it is. Could it be reworked into a different tattoo? Probably but only by a extremely talented artist. I wouldn't let just anyone touch that. I've had a large rework, my right arm and I can tell you that almost anyone else would have fucked that shit up except my dude who has been tattooing for 25 years.

At this point too you'd be costing a fucking fortune for tattoo removal. Probably 10 k before you're done or close to getting it down to something that you can cover up.

Big and black are the two hardest things to cover. So, you are going to be extremely limited. Now what I could see is a massive bio mech back piece. It's got a good foundation for that. Not sure if you're into bio mech stuff but there are some fantastic guys out your way that do it. Research that shit and ask around.

If you had more time in London, fuck man, there are some boss ass dudes there as well.

Don't let your regular artist do this either even if you can convince her. If she's not confident, that would turn into a bigger nightmare.

I have a very large piece on my back that needs reworking as well and it's going to be a challenge, but I'm not nervous since my dude again has done a 55 hour sleeve on me and it's amazing.

Do your homework and you'll be fine. It's salvageable.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby behndy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:13 pm

jia. i was totes thinking of adding to/altering completely? i know black work is pretty much set, but what i was hoping for was a bio'ish metallic tree? figured that would be able to be worked into and fit the shape/direction of the present messy spinal outline?

behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby maz91379 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:23 pm

behndy wrote:jia. i was totes thinking of adding to/altering completely? i know black work is pretty much set, but what i was hoping for was a bio'ish metallic tree? figured that would be able to be worked into and fit the shape/direction of the present messy spinal outline?

Get someone super good at black-work/ bio mechanical/ or geometric jazz/ or dark traditional and get a huge back piece and BHAM BEhNDys YOURs UNCLEs.

GIANT SKULL cyborg kitten TREE
IEatCats wrote: That dude needs a beard and a sad demeanor.
maz91379

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby behndy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:28 pm

lol. noooooo. no skulls for me please. they can look cool, just never really dug on them.

kittens thoughs.

i...... i'm listening.

the back is such a weird place. so much room for THINGS, but i so rarely see it.

but right now, when i do, get all sad butts.

behndy

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion