Anyone have Tattoos?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Anyone have Tattoos?

Postby gnomethrone » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:46 pm

:lol: Doooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :lol:
good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:11 pm

finished my lady's head. forgive my slouchy neck. shoulder is a little jacked from the angles my arm had to be positioned to get it all. excuse the blood too. my artist uses a big ass needle and works fast with a heavy hand lol.

D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:34 am

Dig it dude!

I've been wanting to go get my chest tatted for a minute. I have the one on my chest already but I want to get the other side done. I had 6 laser treatments on it and I'm ready. Financially however, I am not. :( LOL

Sooooo it's hurry up and wait time.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby goroth » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:35 am

BlooooooDDDDD!!!

I'm getting my chest finished on the 20th of Feb.
Getting the ditch on my left arm done on the 9th.
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby waltdogg » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:07 pm

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Dig it dude!

I've been wanting to go get my chest tatted for a minute. I have the one on my chest already but I want to get the other side done. I had 6 laser treatments on it and I'm ready. Financially however, I am not. :( LOL

Sooooo it's hurry up and wait time.

thanks!

my artist keeps suggesting we do my chest. i know it's gonna be a motherfucker but he says i'll do fine. apparently i sit under the needle really well.

lol i try not to think about the money that i put into my tattoos. as much money as i spent on tattoos this year i could have just bought the american professional precision bass i bought myself for xmas on credit outright. all i knows is as long as i'm not spending money on gear and flipping it at a bit of a loss or at cost anymore i'm happy.

waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:38 am

welp. i did a thing today.

flash sailor jerry to honor his birthday this past weekend. probably one of the best deals i've ever gotten on a tattoo that took almost 4 hours.

waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:48 am

Yes! Looks great man! More ink! More ink!!!

I went and saw my artist yesterday. I decided to say fuck it and get the appointment. I had 6 laser sessions, and my dude said my chest is ready for my new tat.

I put 140 down and my dude raised his price up to 130 an hour. That stings a little but he's a great fucking artist and it's still way under priced for his skill level.

So, he asked me what I wanted done. I told him, whatever dude, make it evil and go nuts. He's going to do a custom piece of whatever he wants on me. He does specializes in monsters, zombies, demons...shit like that. I'm game on for whatever. So, this will be a fun piece to get.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:04 am

went to school with this dude, if your in the Dallas Texas area hit him up https://www.facebook.com/bryce.dallas
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:32 pm

thanks jwar!

man i have two more appointments next week. i should probably push em back so my left arm can heal a bit first...

if he's got an insta... i'm all about trying to find new artists when i can. that's just the only social media i use.

waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby weebles » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Any central Texas ILFers going to the Star of Texas Tattoo convention in Austin next weekend? Wifey and I have been every year for the past 5. It’s a really good convention. Tons of amazing artists with flash available. it *seems* like things are generally priced to move. (That shouldn’t be a determining factor in getting a tattoo, but figured I’d mention it) Anyway, you should check it out.
weebles

experienced
experienced

Postby gnomethrone » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:23 pm

I really like that bold traditional kinda thing you got going, Walt. Stuff like that never goes out of style or looks dated. I love all the mandala-ish stuff people are doing now but I cant help but wonder if they are the tribal arm band of the 2010's :D Not trying to ink-shame anybody, my wife did a big mandala design as filler to finish off a sleeve and it looks dope.
good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby imJonWain » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:07 pm

like anything I think it depends how it's done.

Around me very Painted looking tattoos are super popular with lot's of light colors and minimal outlines. All I can think of is how much touch up work will be needed in a few years or how many color blob tattoos there are gonna be.
"To my lay mind, the lobster's behavior in the kettle appears to be the expression of a preference; and it may well be that an ability to form preferences is the decisive criterion for real suffering."
http://www.TFRelectronics.com <project info
https://oshpark.com/profiles/TFRelectronics <oshpark shared boards
https://www.staticdisaster.com/ <my radio show
imJonWain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby OldGeorge » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:44 pm

Just talked to one of my friends today to get going on a chest piece. We just finished a huge whale/squid on my back that is a trafionalish mass cover-up. I'm looking forward to getting my chest done but not excited about how it will feel. Any experience with massive chest pieces?
OldGeorge

committed
committed

Postby MrNovember » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:18 am

I'm still very interested in getting some sort or waveform/synth based tattoo on my underarm, which I've heard is a pretty terrible place to get a tattoo. Anyone have any experience with tattoos there?

Also, I really want to get a tattoo that a bunch of my friends got. I'd probably get it on my elbow? Anyways, it's a tattoo of Lucky, who is a cigar smoking, eye patch wearing cow's head that was hung on the wall of the jam space (called the Bunker) that my friends and I used growing up:
Lucky.jpg
Lucky.jpg (23.73 KiB) Viewed 4181 times

Lucky real.jpg
Lucky real.jpg (44.07 KiB) Viewed 4181 times
MrNovember

Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF

Postby waltdogg » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:51 am

gnomethrone wrote:I really like that bold traditional kinda thing you got going, Walt. Stuff like that never goes out of style or looks dated. I love all the mandala-ish stuff people are doing now but I cant help but wonder if they are the tribal arm band of the 2010's :D Not trying to ink-shame anybody, my wife did a big mandala design as filler to finish off a sleeve and it looks dope.

thanks.

as super into traditional style tattoos as i am. there's one mandala i wanna get as an elbow piece since it's (technically) too late to sleeve out my arms, just sleeves of many different pieces now.

waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion